Tour performances you do NOT like

Crystal Coffin

I do not like these:

WTG: "Material Girl"

BAT: "Now I'm Following You", "Material Girl", "Cherish"

RIT: Some nice moments here and there and the vocals are great, but the tour on a whole is just meh

S&ST: "Ray of Light", "Hung Up"

I love EVERYTHING about TVT, TGS, DWT, and CT (even the weak ROL performance is tolerable).

Blond Ambition Tour: Material Girl

The Re Invention Tour: Like a Prayer (horrible bland karaoke version)

Confessions Tour: Sorry (hate the GIRLS TEAM WE CAN DO IT perfomance, awful vocals and mix), La Isla Bonita(just embarrasing, that samba/carnival mix was dull).

Sticky and Sweet Tour: Human Nature (boring, stupid and unnecessary), Spanish Lesson, 4 Minutes (lame in all levels), She's Not Me (cringe, a bad imitation of Let It Will Be) Devil Wouldn't Recognize You (the moment was awesome, but bitch drop that curtain, we want to see you on stage with that "dress") Ray of Light, Hung Up (obvious reasons) Give it 2 Me (the mix was lacking something, not that powerful as the album version). Lots of recycled and lazy moments/performances on this tour and her voice sucked.

ANYWAY

I have to say the only stuff I just HAVE NO USE FOR are from the RIT and S&S. Stuff like that limp performance of Express Yourself and Burning Up and Papa Don't Preach and Music and Holiday and GOOD LORD Material Girl or the entire hairnet segment and from S&S some truly WEIRD decisions like that Gypsy song where she just sat down and didn't perform or the two performances in the last segment I mentioned in the other thread. In other tours, even if there's stuff I don't 'feel' I can see their use.

Oh PS WTG tour has been blocked from my memory that's why I don't talk about it.

ANYWAY

I have to say the only stuff I just HAVE NO USE FOR are from the RIT and S&S. Stuff like that limp performance of Express Yourself and Burning Up and Papa Don't Preach and Music and Holiday and GOOD LORD Material Girl or the entire hairnet segment and from S&S some truly WEIRD decisions like that Gypsy song where she just sat down and didn't perform or the two performances in the last segment I mentioned in the other thread. In other tours, even if there's stuff I don't 'feel' I can see their use.

Oh PS WTG tour has been blocked from my memory that's why I don't talk about it.

I noticed that we have rather similar 'taste' when it comes to her live performances. You like TGS better than BAT (which had some very embarrassing moments), so do I. You prefer TVT over WTGT, so do I.

Borderline! What an absolute INSULT that was... I'm kinda glad I didn't go to S&S in a way, cause that would have pissed me off so much. Utterly ridiculous and idiotic.

I LOVE THIS TOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXO5HiaxE5o

Much better than "Burning Up" and "Material Girl" on you-know-which-shit-tour!

Borderline, Burning Up, Material...she just perfomed those in a joke/lazy way that is embarrasing. Borderline is a CLASSIC ruined by I-don't-have-time-for my-oldies attitude.

At least Burning Up is tailor made for that arrangement. But Borderline? :confused::crazy:

I just loved the fact that Burning Up turned up, even if it was a bit half-arsed.

Borderline, Burning Up, Material...she just perfomed those in a joke/lazy way that is embarrasing. Borderline is a CLASSIC ruined by I-don't-have-time-for my-oldies attitude.

What she did to MATERIAL GIRL on BAT can't be forgiven, too.

sam boi kizz meh sam boi hug meh :zombie:

At least Burning Up is tailor made for that arrangement. But Borderline? :confused::crazy:

I just loved the fact that Burning Up turned up, even if it was a bit half-arsed.

Visually speaking, "Borderline" with the guitar looked pretty hot and fun.

"Burning Up" ---> :snore: