Remembering Live Earth 2007

Crystal Coffin

Yes, but you don't listen to the Evita soundtrack!

Hence, Pud is NOT everything of a Madonna fan.

actually, he does listen to it. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

Yes, but you don't listen to the Evita soundtrack!

Hence, Pud is NOT everything of a Madonna fan.

watch your mouth, explosive bung!!! i listen to the soundtrack, its the awful movie i cant bear!!!! :lol:

:rotfl:

Madonna needs to perform "Another Suitcase in Another Hall" (but NOT with her playing the guitar please, she may just sit on a stool) on the next tour. That, followed by a smooth creamy and CROWY rendition of "Take a Bow". PURE BLISS. :bow:

Guest Pud Whacker

Madonna needs to perform "Another Suitcase in Another Hall" (but NOT with her playing the guitar please, she may just sit on a stool) on the next tour. That, followed by a smooth creamy and CROWY rendition of "Take a Bow". PURE BLISS. :bow:

HOT DOG MOMENT.

---

she needs to perform A NEW ARGENTINA. my favorite song off that album.

HOT DOG MOMENT.

---

That would damage her voice, and it'd only be relevant for Argentine dates. Pud dear, have some common sense. :thumbsup:

ASIAH + TAB = :wow: :wow: :wow:

Guest Pud Whacker

this is madonna at her absolute best and at a month shy of 49 years old!!!!! commanding the stage and audience like no other. there is not one performer out today, including the new heralded ones half her age, the lady gagas, the katy perrys, the beyonces, the rhiannas...that can even touch this. or come close. that is just a fact.

this is madonna at her absolute best and at a month shy of 49 years old!!!!! commanding the stage and audience like no other. there is not one performer out today, including the new heralded ones half her age, the katy perrys, the beyonces, the rhiannas...that can even touch this. or come close. that is just a fact.

AGREED :clap:

Loved the hung up version on live earth,with it's extra bleeps and shit, she rocked the stage that night :)

I'm glad you mentioned this about "Hung Up" at Live Earth... Someone earlier said "Hung Up" wasn't any different, but technically the ending was a little different -- there were extra synth embellishments. I liked it -- didn't take the crown from the epic, definitive CT version (for me) -- some of the favorite dancers were missing, but M still shone and the production was cool, especially merged in the beginning from the Gogol Bordello fade-out of "La Isla Bonita."

I was thinking those little bleeps and bloops were maybe not important to anyone else, but I'm glad you spoke up.

I'm glad you mentioned this about "Hung Up" at Live Earth... Someone earlier said "Hung Up" wasn't any different, but technically the ending was a little different -- there were extra synth embellishments. I liked it -- didn't take the crown from the epic, definitive CT version (for me) -- some of the favorite dancers were missing, but M still shone and the production was cool, especially merged in the beginning from the Gogol Bordello fade-out of "La Isla Bonita."

I was thinking those little bleeps and bloops were maybe not important to anyone else, but I'm glad you spoke up.

I'm glad u mentioned it also :) lets appreciate the plinky bleeps and bloops finale ;)

HOT DOG MOMENT.

---

could you IMAGINE? :rotfl: :rotfl: "HE SUPPOHTS YOU, FOR HE LAVES YOU, UNDAHSTANDS YOU, IS ONE OF Y-

chd_wnv_dead_crow.jpg

I'm glad u mentioned it also :) lets appreciate the plinky bleeps and bloops finale ;)

I always wondered if Stuart sampled something for that, or if he was just riffing. Actually, was it even Stuart for this performance? I'm not sure... I know she'd moved on and had worked with Pharrell by this point (probably Justin and Timbaland, too) -- so maybe Stuart didn't even play this gig. It's hard to see the band. At any rate -- I do like the little electro-embellishments at the end.

those studded loubitons....yumm!!

The shoes were fab! I think there was a little backstage vid posted on ICON where she was fooling around with these studded pieces -- pretending to put them in her blouse, etc. -- but they were going to be attached to the backs of the shoes. Until I saw that, I thought the shoes were studded -- but I think they were 'customized' (shall we say) to be that way. (Love the red soles on them, too! Fun how you can see them flash when she spins toward the end of "Hung Up" after finishing with the boombox.)

imo the best live performance of Hung Up ever

:shock: But Jason isn't even in this version!! [Actually -- he's the main dancer that I can tell is missing from this version... I had recalled this incorrectly, I guess. Cloud and Sofia are in it, and they are key "Hung Up" anchors for me... Is Mirhan in this one, too? Looks like maybe he is, but the video isn't extremely high quality...]