Remembering Live Earth 2007

Crystal Coffin

Well...

I think that I loved the performances back in 2007, but by NOW, at this point, they have completely worn off to me.

She sounded fine singing "Hey You" but that is just too shit of a song

ROL was the recycled guitary crap (and she did it YET AGAIN on Sticky and Sweet Tour)

LIB was fresh at THAT time

HU was meh - nothing memorable about it.

Overall, I prefer Live 8.

Well...

I think that I loved the performances back in 2007, but by NOW, at this point, they have completely worn off to me.

She sounded fine singing "Hey You" but that is just too shit of a song

ROL was the recycled guitary crap (and she did it YET AGAIN on Sticky and Sweet Tour)

LIB was fresh at THAT time

HU was meh - nothing memorable about it.

Overall, I prefer Live 8.

My first thought was Live 8 destroys Live Earth :queenbitch:

It was absolutely fantastic...& even though I'd seen that ROL performance a zillion times b4,

it fucking worked & it was everything..loved the ugly dress + guitar, loved ROL on live 8

but overall Live Earth had the stronger set 4 me..I'd take it over the thin & shakey LAP

performance or the chavtastic Music any day... :fag:

Live Earth is also noted as the only time Madonna sounded 'live' like the record on the rather shitty 'Hey You' :)

Guest bluejean

I enjoyed it and it was on my birthday too.

I actually liked Hey You live. But then I didn't mind that song. This was one of those few times Madonna has played guitar to a big TV audience. I remember people being surprised about seeing her play for the 1st time.

Guest Pud Whacker

LiveEarth was the best!

:thumbsup:

absolutely everything. rock'd that shyt out.

hung up was brilliant. la isla, rol and the song she wrote for the event - hey you. so great. xo

Guest Pud Whacker

That's unspeakably mean! There are worse people than me on this board who hate the whole Sticky and Sweet Tour.

:lol:

im just teasing, my explosive torn anus. :inlove:

:lol:

im just teasing, my explosive torn anus. :inlove:

I can watch "Vogue" from S&S for hours, really! The best performance of the song by far, even better than the VMA one.

My sympathy for those who don't get the brilliance of it...you may invent a time machine and go back to 1990 for all you want. Poor stans :rotfl: