Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico City Launch Nov. 29

runaway

She's so beautiful :inlove: People need to stop the 'omg what is she doing to her face she needs to stop now' shit. It's tired. And her energy is still unmatched. Even 20 year old bitches can't move like she could.

You got it right. She looks great on video but it sometimes (mostly) fails on photographs, either way i dont think she got any more injections after the Macy's event, her face is the same.

Its amazing that she still moves her body better than anyone else, she is a super woman :thumbsup:

Her dress is awful bytheway :lol:

Who's that girl? Not Madonna AT ALL. Her eyes are so little now, they were so big back in the day.

article-1334310-0C4998DB000005DC-105_468x468.jpg

She looks ok with make up, but still..

She looks so young in those dancing pics! I can totally see her in the BA makeup and Keep It Together outfit. :D

You'd think after all these years she know how to put lipstick on. Looks like Rocco smashed her in the mouth. :electropop:

She probably did it in a hurry by herself. Im glad she tried the red lipstick, i love it and hopefully she will use it much more!

I think it's the makeup and when she's dancing and gettin tired. She looks awesome.

Sorry darling, As a professional make-up artist I can tell you no amount of make-up can make your cheeks plump up soo much that it closes your eyes....I have always been in favour of some tweaking here and there.....in fact I encourage it.....but she seems to be going tooo far....too much FILLER!!! you don't need it MADONNA! however, what you do need is to FIRE YOUR HAIRSTYLIST!!! he is tired...and done. Fire your stylist...i'm sorry but the look is not hot. Time for a re-invention.

I wnet to the mess of event, I was pretty piss off, people outside the building were able to see her more than what I did being pratically in the same room. That Bitch didn't even give a speech nor even stop to say hello to us, We supposedly would have her closer and the only thing I saw was her hair. It was really fustrating.

She looks GREAT in some pictures( because of the lights) but the main problem is her puffy face. She should just STOP and she can be really amazing again.

Well i think its safe to say that whatever she did its pretty much definitive, since 2008 her face hasnt come back to what was like before and if anything it only got bigger after a few more procedures. I dont think that at this point she is regularly injecting the thing back to keep it full, so there isnt anything to stop, what its done its done and there is no turning back.