Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico City Launch Nov. 29

runaway

so what's the point in making your face fat? It's not denial I just really don't understand this procedure.

Making your cheeks fuller makes you look young, it's not rocket science. It just happens to look extra weird on Madonna. Give it a few months though and she'll look beautiful again. That's how it ALWAYS happens.

I did make a very def. statement. So, I apologize, idiot, but she is obv. surrounded by YES men. No one would approve that face.

Kudos for having the balls to admit that you Fucked it up. :)

Mmmmhhmmmm. ^ And hopefully soon those that constantly talk about her cheeks now will look back and say 'God that was just a horrible picture, why was I so vigorously obsessed with her CHEEKS?!' in the same way the adoption is now no big deal.

Mmmmhhmmmm. ^ And hopefully soon those that constantly talk about her cheeks now will look back and say 'God that was just a horrible picture, why was I so vigorously obsessed with her CHEEKS?!' in the same way the adoption is now no big deal.

I don't know if it's short term memory loss or just stupidity at this point. For 3 years almost she's had "the new face" and for ALL of those 3 years there have been events where she looks "cheeky" and there have been photos where she looks gorgeous and not "cheeky" at all. Yet, when she shows up at an event looking "cheeky" people act like they never saw it before and a 15 page thread of bashing her ensues.

Another thing, people were so quick to dismiss Supernatural's comment about her weight gain. But let's remember, it was only a few weeks ago that many in here were discussing how it looked like she put on some pounds, based on photos of her at some event where she was presenting an award. Now....if she gets her cheeks "touched up" ON TOP OF even just some SLIGHT weight gain....it doesn't take fucking Einstein to figure what will probably happen in terms of how her face will look. Yet, THE USUALS just want to dismiss and twist what Supernatural says to make it sound like he's trying to suggest weight gain is what caused "THE cheeks"....when I don't think that's what he's trying to say at all.

I don't think ANYBODY is in denial about her cheeks at this point. What is SAD is that 3 years later they still get OVER THE TOP reactions from THE SAME people. Does it REALLY shock you people that much still?? lol

I don't know if it's short term memory loss or just stupidity at this point. For 3 years almost she's had "the new face" and for ALL of those 3 years there have been events where she looks "cheeky" and there have been photos where she looks gorgeous and not "cheeky" at all. Yet, when she shows up at an event looking "cheeky" people act like they never saw it before and a 15 page thread of bashing her ensues.

Another thing, people were so quick to dismiss Supernatural's comment about her weight gain. But let's remember, it was only a few weeks ago that many in here were discussing how it looked like she put on some pounds, based on photos of her at some event where she was presenting an award. Now....if she gets her cheeks "touched up" ON TOP OF even just some SLIGHT weight gain....it doesn't take fucking Einstein to figure what will probably happen in terms of how her face will look. Yet, THE USUALS just want to dismiss and twist what Supernatural says to make it sound like he's trying to suggest weight gain is what caused "THE cheeks"....when I don't think that's what he's trying to say at all.

I don't think ANYBODY is in denial about her cheeks at this point. What is SAD is that 3 years later they still get OVER THE TOP reactions from THE SAME people. Does it REALLY shock you people that much still?? lol

The thing that really annoys me is when people call them Cheek Implants. If you're going to speak, know what you're saying. :rotfl:

:thumbsup:

The thing that really annoys me is when people call them Cheek Implants. If you're going to speak, know what you're saying. :rotfl:

Yes, because whether the HIDEOUS BULBOSITIES got their by SCALPEL or SYRINGE makes such a HUGE difference to the overall result, doesn't it? :zombie: