Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico City Launch Nov. 29

runaway

This thread is a faggier flamefest than a trip to the Blue Oyster Bar. :sick:

This thread is about the mexico gym, anybody start an off topic argument about her face/cheeks should get banned.this is sick!

I think being a popstar has to do damage on your face, because Madonna looks too bad for being only 52. Do your mothers look that wrinkled and tired at 52? Just a question. Maybe it's because of the stress and the make up they have to use all the time.

My humble opinion: Madonna has opened many doors for women in pop business, she has told for decades to accept yourself and express yourself and fuck the rest. So i'd rather have her with wrinkles and realizing that she's not up there to run with the teenager starlets. But of course i don't give it much thought. To be fair, in my opinion it's fairer to critisize a concert or an album than what she does to her face unless she appears one day being Amanda Lepore.

Off topic? It's the thread about her gym and the OPENING of it with PICTURES of Barbie. So shut up.

Whats the point of discussing her face over & over & over here? she is not a member on this forum to read the fans complaints.

Send her an email on her official website or tweet to Guy Oseary.

I'm not sure why those of us who are frankly admitting that she's fucked her face up are being cast as the same people that were urging her towards surgery in the first place. This isn't true. I had NO problem with how she looked in the MUSIC era; I thought she was a Godess; she looked her age sometimes but good still turn it on. Then I was thrilled when she started looking younger in the AL era, with the non-surgical and facials she was obviously investing in and the dark hair etc. I thought the tight drum face of COAD was a little far, but she still looked sensational when she wanted to. This FattyMcFat face is the worst. Thank God they wear away is all I can say.

Whats the point of discussing her face over & over & over here? she is not a member on this forum to read the fans complaints.

Send her an email on her official website or tweet to Guy Oseary.

:lmao:

don't waste your time spazz , without any new music they can't talk about anything else. Let them obsess.

She looks hideous. This will be my first and last reply regarding this (don't feel the need to quote and clap), but when I saw MNation's tweet of the pics of the premiere, it was just ugly.

She's going to keep fucking her face up, so we might as well just get used to it.

THATS IT? That it's not LITERALLY every newspaper IN THE WORLD between Washington and the UK? Jesus Christ.

two tabloids and a blog translates to "every newspaper from Washington to the UK" in drama queen, which is exactly what this whole thread is.

Yes I didnt expect the NEW YORK TIMES to talk about Madonna's cheeks but if these rationalizations help you calm down, knock yourself out. Denial is a powerful force.

Denial over what? There were good photos and bad photos taken. The average photo from the day is nothing to get worked up about. Sound rational? You implied every newspaper from DC to UK was talking about her face so IT MUST BE TRUE but you were talking out of your ass. Has nothing to do with ME being in denial, as you are the one making shit up to prove your point.

:thumbsup:

she looks gorgeous and fantastic. its overweight hairy beasts that have a problem with madonna. the hair comes out of their upper shirt collars, tickling their double chins into slamming THE GREATEST STAR THAT HAS EVER LIVED!!!!

EAT IT!!!

:rotfl:

Say what you want about the work she DIDNT need on her face, but nothing will match the horror that was "THE FACE" during the interview for Brits doc...

About 2:12 in..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_yOhC7t3jU

You know I was one of the few who liked the chic implants and didn't mind some of the bad photos like R&R Hall Of Fame people always cite.

But THAT video with Bitchney :yowza: I saw it at the time, and I know it was a bit off but don't remember it being THAT bad. It's a shame she wasn't able to have any downtime for it to settle, Madonna couldn't do that, I'm sure downtime in surgeries must be a priority consideration, which could explain why there hasn't been anything too extreme.

So you left the forum and came back to tell us that you don't like it when Madonna wears:

Mascara

Eyeliner

Eye concealer (luminating)

Lipstain and Lipstick

Skinblush and light concealer

Oh and you don't like it when Madonnas hair is washed, blow dryed, centre parted and set in waves. However, you do like it when she leaves it completely natural, pulls it into a side parting and ties it behind her head? Nice one. Nice job. :thumbsup:

Well done. What does this have to do with plastic surgery?

two tabloids and a blog translates to "every newspaper from Washington to the UK" in drama queen, which is exactly what this whole thread is.

:rotfl: Hilarious.

Denial over what? There were good photos and bad photos taken. The average photo from the day is nothing to get worked up about. Sound rational? You implied every newspaper from DC to UK was talking about her face so IT MUST BE TRUE but you were talking out of your ass. Has nothing to do with ME being in denial, as you are the one making shit up to prove your point.

Errrr I kept reading reports about papers taking about her face and those are the ones I remembered hence me using the FIGURE OF SPEECH from Washington to Britain. What I OBVIOUSLY MEANT is that it was reported on which means it was extraordinary and not completely normal thus making the people talking about it irrational like you implied. Why is it when one has no arguments it just comes down to a silly game of semantics? Or maybe you actually thought that I DID mean EVERY newspaper in the world was talking about Madonnas cheeks which is in line with your statement that the pictures from that night look perfectly normal. So I guess NOT EVERY newspaper in the northern hemisphere was talking about Madonnas surgeries and you can turn those screaming Madonna police sirens in your head right off.

Let's face it, it's a minority of super-super-super-loony fans who think she looks good.

Most of us sane fans and most of the general public think she has messed up her face and is looking too plastic these days.

Sorry but this is the general consensus at the moment.

Who is right and who is wrong is irrelevant. Opinions are like arseholes etc.

But I just think it's funny how it's the minority of fans that think she looks great that are getting their knickers in a twist everytime we say we don't like her "new face".

Let's face it, it's a minority of super-super-super-loony fans who think she looks good.

Most of us sane fans and most of the general public think she has messed up her face and is looking too plastic these days.

Sorry but this is the general consensus at the moment.

Who is right and who is wrong is irrelevant. Opinions are like arseholes etc.

But I just think it's funny how it's the minority of fans that think she looks great that are getting their knickers in a twist everytime we say we don't like her "new face".

It's not about whether someone thinks she looks good or bad. It's the mean way a lot of people go about commenting on it. Whether I personally thinks she looks good or bad isn't really that relevant, at the end of the day it's her face to do with what she wants. Why is it so important to you how she looks? Commenting on it once is fine but people harp on it over and over in a bullying type of way. I think that's what people object to. People don't just say we don't like her face, they are really cruel and malicious about it.

It's not about whether someone thinks she looks good or bad. It's the mean way a lot of people go about commenting on it. Whether I personally thinks she looks good or bad isn't really that relevant, at the end of the day it's her face to do with what she wants. Why is it so important to you how she looks? Commenting on it once is fine but people harp on it over and over in a bullying type of way. I think that's what people object to. People don't just say we don't like her face, they are really cruel and malicious about it.

Do you mean the fans of the media? If it's the media, then it's nothing new when it comes to Madonna. They've always been mean and bullyish about her when they've wanted to be negative - which is possibly why she claims not to read papers or magazines.

As for the fans, I don't think most of us are mean or bullyish when we say we don't like the amount of work she's had done on her face. Just read most of the comments in this thread. They don't come from a bullying or mean place at all; on the contrary, they come from the fact that this is a woman that we have all loved, admired and looked up to for many, many years. And her "face" has been part of it. Of course we respect the fact that it's her body and it's her life and she can do whatever she wants; but we're also free to express our opinion and say that we didn't think there was anything 'wrong' to begin with so there really was no need for her to go that much further to get a lot of work done which is unncessary IN OUR OPINION.

Do you mean the fans of the media? If it's the media, then it's nothing new when it comes to Madonna. They've always been mean and bullyish about her when they've wanted to be negative - which is possibly why she claims not to read papers or magazines.

As for the fans, I don't think most of us are mean or bullyish when we say we don't like the amount of work she's had done on her face. Just read most of the comments in this thread. They don't come from a bullying or mean place at all; on the contrary, they come from the fact that this is a woman that we have all loved, admired and looked up to for many, many years. And her "face" has been part of it. Of course we respect the fact that it's her body and it's her life and she can do whatever she wants; but we're also free to express our opinion and say that we didn't think there was anything 'wrong' to begin with so there really was no need for her to go that much further to get a lot of work done which is unncessary IN OUR OPINION.

As for the fans, it varies. Yes some of them are doing it out of love, but they are quite a few that are mean and bullyish about it. It more about how you say something, that what you say. I also think a lot of fans exaggerate the amount of work she has had done. Yes, she's had stuff done but she doesn't really look that different. Maybe I'm not as caught up in appearances as a lot of people. I don't spend a lot of time studying pictures of her in the detail that so many people here seem to. And for me, I don't really see that her face is why I became a fan. I'm more of a fan of her music and her personality.

But I don't see either how you can respect it's her body and her life on the one hand and then on the other hand give your opinion about it. Do you comment to that degree on your friends' appearance in your daily life? I doubt it. But because Madonna is a celebrity who you don't know personally and this is a forum you feel free to do that.