Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico City Launch Nov. 29

runaway

Nothing personal I do love Pud W, but I do seem to recall when he was still in the denial 'IT'S THE SAME FACE' stage about the surgery, he was saying stuff like 'people aged 50 don't have wrinkles; your Mum must be ageing prematurely if she has wrinkles; my Mum still looks great' and now he's reconciled himself to the fact she's had stuff done he's trying to convince everyone that her face would be dropping by THE MINUTE unless she was pumping it full of fillers and that without major cosmetic intervention she'll be looking like a decaying corpse in 10 years!

So which is it Pud, could she look good through her 50's with only good maintenance, or does a woman need to have Dr Restylane on speed dial to survive her 50's without people running and screaming when she goes out of the house, because I'm confused.

The hysterics in this thread are a little bit much.

1) Yes Madonna has had plastic surgery but it could be way worse. I still think she maintains her sex appeal and honestly, though she looked beautiful before, it was only a matter of time before she did it. We all know this. It was cheeks, or looking like total haggard blahness. Madonna is not Meryl Streep or Samantha from Sex & The City. Pick your poison.

2) She didn't remove, chop, nip, or pull anything. She's just got inflatables in her face. We can at least thank the LAWD she didn't permanently fuck shit up.

Nobody can definitively say that for sure, just as the ones who insist she's had a lot of work done don't know for certain either. Other than the cheeks, nobody knows for sure if/what work she had done. Which is a good thing, as she hasn't had obvious plastic surgery overall.

4) It's just a fucking gym. J. Ho and Burtney opened restaurants that flopped because they're not exactly known for food. Madonna opening a gym at least makes sense. She's famous for her physique and she probably knows more about physical fitness than any of us on this board (save for maybe me :queenbitch: ). It's not like she's selling a perfume or marketing her own DEBIT card like those Kardashian girls. Considering she's already done the clothing line thing, you guys shouldn't be so teary-eyed about this.

:demonic::dramatic:

I forgot Britney had a restauarant!

Why was Guy a homophobe? Cuz Christopher got a smaller room than Gwyneth & he used 2 wipe the sweat

of mysistermadonna's tits in between songs so now i'm a junkie & obsessed with mysistermadonna cuz in 1993

I directed the Girlie Show..um I'd keep that fag away from my wife & kids if I were him 2.

Was noone a little bothered by what she said in the Helen interview. "I HAVE GOT TO go and get my azz into the studio". I don't think she phrased it like that for any particular reason and no doubt didn't mean anything, but she made it sound more of a chore and contractual obligation (which is is, of course) than something she was enthused about. I hope she rekindles her love of making music with this new album, cause it seems to have been missing lately - much as I loved Hard Candy. :(

Why was Guy a homophobe? Cuz Christopher got a smaller room than Gwyneth & he used 2 wipe the sweat

of mysistermadonna's tits in between songs so now i'm a junkie & obsessed with mysistermadonna cuz in 1993

I directed the Girlie Show..um I'd keep that fag away from my wife & kids if I were him 2.

No, it's because he told Madonna that Confessions was too gay. gheyfight.gif

Nobody can definitively say that for sure, just as the ones who insist she's had a lot of work done don't know for certain either. Other than the cheeks, nobody knows for sure if/what work she had done. Which is a good thing, as she hasn't had obvious plastic surgery overall.

:demonic::dramatic:

I forgot Britney had a restauarant!

Um I know 4 sure what she's had done :fag:

she had her eyes done after Swept Away, b4 AL.

+ she had her face pulled..see ear cartilage & her magical hairline around the temple region :chuckle:

The rest is mostly filler, botox, smoke & mirrors...

I noticed she went in 4 a cheek tune up when those W.E pap shots came out..they looked like shiny cum bags.

I'm sure she's on schedule 2 have a properly sitting face around the movie premier though..there's always a plan with M.

I don't think she just gained weight as some say..her head looked like a giant egg on a stick when she appeared 4 that clothing line at Macy's.. .

But she CAN go back..look this is 2009. Pure Ciccone :inlove:

london_060409_cecconis_ns4.jpg

Yeah, the eyes are a given - photographic evidence for that one

I haven't saw any plastic surgeons say definitively what she had done, and they would be able to say. Dr Youn reckons she had Sculptra :queenbitch: - http://www.celebcosmeticsurgery.com/category/madonna/

I think Human Growth Hormone was another non-surgical thing that was mentioned.

The thing about Vadge is that she has never had that youthful baby-faced look, she's always looked her age. Even in the beginning, and she got jibes about her age a lot - Smash Hits called her a grandma in the early 90s, even in an issue in 1985 some celeb of the time said "she looks like an old tart!". Then there was the True Blue video and Who's That Girl which made her look a lot older than her age. Interestingly, I was looking at a pic Pud posted of her and Sean Penn and Sean looked kinda old for his age too - now he looks VERY haggard.

So therefore surgery WAS inevitable. In the 90s she talked about it and hinted she would have it, then basically admitted it later on with that dumb "press conference" comment.

But it's also true that she still looks like early yearbook photos of herself unlike most Hollywood stars - she never had a huge conk nose and whatever she had done (till recently) was very subtle. That was definitely one of the things that people admired about Madonna, she never had obvious plastic surgery and was always real compared to most of Hollywood, such a feat since she's the biggest star.

What is up with Madonna's face?

By Liz Kelly

Their faces didn’t seem pulled tight in that typical face-lift way; they seemed pushed out. Looking at Madonna, I kept thinking of the British expression for reconditioning a saddle: having it "restuffed."

Indeed. Since that time, Madonna's face seems to have been "restuffed" almost beyond recognition. Where she once was all angles and big bold eyes, those same eyes now seem to disappear into her seat cushion of a face like two little upholstery tacks. Her jaw line is approaching beefy Leno-sized proportions.

Source: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/celebritology/2010/11/what_is_up_with_madonnas_face.html

Accurately said. :clap:

Hope her legion of stylists and other yes-men read this and forward the message before she looks like a total MJ mess.

She always looks like she's squinting.

Is it possible to REMOVE cheek implants??

Why are people SO ridiculously stupid? SHE DOES NOT HAVE CHEEK IMPLANTS. Cheek implants leave conspicuous scarring on the face. They are for like fire/bomb victims. People who have no face left. Not for people who want to make their skin firmer. If she had cheek IMPLANTS then there would be no question about it. It's possible that she may use Restylane injections. Restylane is basically a chemical which is injected below the skin and above muscle tissue in order to fill out the skin, create a firm tension to the surface and prevent wrinkles. Whereas botox paralyses the muscles in the skin, this actually is like a replacement for collagen. Collagen is naturally produced by your body and the point of it is to keep your skin plump, fresh and young. As you age, your body produces/absorbs less collagen. When your skin doesn't have collagen, it can become dry and the layers of the skin split (this is the cause of wrinkles). If you check the ingredients of most decent anti aging moisturisers etc, they will more often than not contain collagen or something that encourages collagen production.

Why do I know this? It's because I am obsessed with beauty, genetics, ageing, the face, the body, attraction and physicality. People are saying that nobody can be sure what Madonna has done and I can tell you every single procedure. She had collagen injections in her lips during the early 90s. She has never done it again. She has NOT had an eye lift or brow lift. She has most likely used fillers around her eyes and when the filler is fresh there can be an 'over-plump' appearance. She also has chemical skin peels. These leave the face with very fresh skin, but can cause excessive puffiness. IF she has had ANY invasive surgery, it is a mini face lift. This involves a small incision below the ear on each side and a very minor adjustment to the way the skin lies around the neck and chin. It can be like a 30 minute operation. As she is very slim and has never been overweight or unhealthy she has naturally good elasticity in her skin anyway. Look at the bitches naked body! There are no fillers there!!! It's all human flesh. It's gravitys effect on our body that makes us age. She is somewhat gravity defying because her muscle tension is so good. When she carries more weight she looks younger, but she obviously has a naturally high metabolism and is very active. When she's off tour she puts on weight fairly normally. I think she is gorgeous and fairly natural. I'm not going to take two photos and use them to try and prove some shitty point. I could take a photo of me today and then one tomorrow. The one tomorrow could make me look ten years older and awful. It happens!!! Photography is black magic. Bitches.

obviously I m the only one who likes how she looks. I think she is reminicent of the 1990 look. The only thing thats off is the hairdo.

she looks good to any rational person. opening a gym is not a negative thing to any rational person.

Why are people SO ridiculously stupid? SHE DOES NOT HAVE CHEEK IMPLANTS. Cheek implants leave conspicuous scarring on the face. They are for like fire/bomb victims. People who have no face left. Not for people who want to make their skin firmer. If she had cheek IMPLANTS then there would be no question about it. *VERBAL DIARRHOEA CONTINUES*

QUITE

You know it's better if you don't have a clue what you're talking about to not say anything at all.

Yes everyone here not to mention every newspaper from Washington to England is crazy not to mention blind. You and a couple of others are obviously the rational ones.

oh I knew you would be right in to defend the IRRATIONAL. The only negative newpaper article I saw mentioned in this thread was about if she put on weight, which is exactly what I said her appearence was about a few pages ago.

oh I knew you would be right in to defend the IRRATIONAL. The only negative newpaper article I saw mentioned in this thread was about if she put on weight, which is exactly what I said her appearence was about a few pages ago.

Yes I knew you would be here being the MADONNA POLICE and hounding everyone who dares to say anything too. But it's not even about that. Even GetUnconscious (!!!) can see something is wrong. He says its down to lighting, makeup, whatever. May be. But you cant tell me you HONESTLY THINK everything looks fine. I mean FOR GODS SAKE. Then again Madonna can't see it either apparently so maybe you're up her ass so much you share the same set of (cheek obstructed) eyes :D (j/k)

As far as the articles, yes they don't exist, I made the ones from the Washington Post, The Sun, The Daily Mail etc. up.

QUITE

You know it's better if you don't have a clue what you're talking about to not say anything at all.

In which case, why did you even type the above? :sassy: I'm well researched thank you. I don't source from wikipedia.

Yes I knew you would be here being the MADONNA POLICE and hounding everyone who dares to say anything too. But it's not even about that. Even GetUnconscious (!!!) can see something is wrong. He says its down to lighting, makeup, whatever. May be. But you cant tell me you HONESTLY THINK everything looks fine. I mean FOR GODS SAKE. Then again Madonna can't see it either apparently so maybe you're up her ass so much you share the same set of (cheek obstructed) eyes.

As far as the articles, yes they don't exist, I made the ones from the Washington Post, The Sun, The Daily Mail etc. up.

oh I thought it was "every newspaper from Washington to England"? Now it's the washington post and the two UK rags.