Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico City Launch Nov. 29

runaway

i dont think she looks half as bad people are making out, alot to do with lighting and shes clearly had her face pumped up for the opening, be back to normal soon enough. but yeh opening a gym is a fucking embarrassment.

She looks so much better when doesn't smile, because smiling make the cheeks look scary.

Also, I think she looks incredible well in the Videos, not so much in the close up pictures.

In my eyes, she looks gorgeous. I could show you pictures of her in 1983 in which she looks horrendous. You know why? Because cameras sometimes take awkward pictures. Angles, lighting, make up, hair, clothes, posture, face positioning and more. Even the weather plays its part! All you people acting like plastic surgery experts and then posting awkward photos of Madonnas face need to get a life. If you posted a video of her it would be more reliable as video captures natural movement and you don't usually notice such ridiculous moments. What all you people need to realise is that considering the sheer AMOUNT of photographs of this woman, there are many gorgeous and beautiful ones. So once you've gotten over looking at the few shit ones, enjoy looking at the amazing ones that accompany them!

722945.png

Mexicans scream better...

The publicy the gym got from the media is PRICELESS, every single news include how big it is and everything that lays inside.

I really don't know what's going on with her......

fire the stylist.

fire the hairstylist.

fire the makeup artist.

Yes i know you are terribly close to these people.....but stay friends and move on professionaly speaking.......enough.

and stop FUCKING WITH YOUR FACE.

I really don't know what's going on with her......

fire the stylist.

fire the hairstylist.

fire the makeup artist.

Yes i know you are terribly close to these people.....but stay friends and move on professionaly speaking.......enough.

and stop FUCKING WITH YOUR FACE.

You should become her new makeup artist. :wow:

Guest VishnuKrsna

Lordy some of you are so critical... kinda creepy while some of you seem to have a life and understand that Madonna is going to qualify as a senior citizen in 8 years. Let the poor woman get older without so much ridicule.

What I mainly want to know is. Ok Madonna has good taste right. And she's a smart woman. Doesn't she SEE how bad this looks? What makes her go to her doctor and say CMON DOC PUMP THAT SHIT IN THERE.

I hate to go all MJ but I blame the people around her. It seems to me she's surrounded by very toxic people, more so then ever.

The hysterics in this thread are a little bit much.

1) Yes Madonna has had plastic surgery but it could be way worse. I still think she maintains her sex appeal and honestly, though she looked beautiful before, it was only a matter of time before she did it. We all know this. It was cheeks, or looking like total haggard blahness. Madonna is not Meryl Streep or Samantha from Sex & The City. Pick your poison.

2) She didn't remove, chop, nip, or pull anything. She's just got inflatables in her face. We can at least thank the LAWD she didn't permanently fuck shit up.

3) Who gives a fuck

4) It's just a fucking gym. J. Ho and Burtney opened restaurants that flopped because they're not exactly known for food. Madonna opening a gym at least makes sense. She's famous for her physique and she probably knows more about physical fitness than any of us on this board (save for maybe me :queenbitch: ). It's not like she's selling a perfume or marketing her own DEBIT card like those Kardashian girls. Considering she's already done the clothing line thing, you guys shouldn't be so teary-eyed about this.

5) bye

LOL at this:

Amid the well-groomed and hyper rich sophisticated Mexico set, I found Benjamin Cardozo, a 29 year old singer and dancer who told me, "I've joined the gym just so I could attend this party, I can't really afford it, but I had to see Madonna in the flesh."

THIS is exactly what I envisaged when I wrote this TOUCHING BALLAD to the tune of 'I'll Remember' -and YES I know no-one gave a fuck the first time I posted it. :|

Mmmm, mmmm

Say good-bye to drinking with friends

And holidays in far off lands

Say good-bye to having that brand new car

She taught me that

And I'm a MEMBER -never mind what it cost me

My other kidney can function on its own

I'm a MEMBER -sold my house to pay the fees

I'm a MEMBERRR

Inside I was a fan

That could not get enough of her

Outside, she looked for a way

To make my wallet sing

And I'm a MEMBER -never mind what it cost me

My other kidney can function on its own

I'm a MEMBER -sold my house to pay the fees

I'm a MEMBERRR

I learned

to let go

of every last dime I that I possessed

I learned

to let go

(I even bought her H&M dress)

And I'm a MEMBER

..fitness

I'm a MEMBER[i'm a MEMBER]

Mmmmm... [i'm a MEMBER]

Mmmmm...

No I've never been afraid to buy

AND I finally have another reason why

Yeah... no .

She looks like a British tea wife. I much prefer the botox whore she is now :lol:

See.. a wrinkled or a botoxed nightmare... what do you prefer? :lol: