Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico City Launch Nov. 29

runaway

Her face looks better now, she looked like plastic in early 2008 but what she did back then was massive, and now she's just doing little things because the main thing is done,

I agree it does looks much better now, but i dont think it will ever be like before 2008. After the big change she did some more things to make it look fuller as a whole, but if she doesnt do anything anymore i still dont think it would all fade away. This is her face now and so on, its fuller and we better accept that.

I really don't understand why her face receive more posts than her exciting news about working (she said: WORKING!!) in a new album.

Yes, this is the first time she says she's working on a new album. I have a feeling that she just said that to humour the fans.

Is the filming gone to an end, by the way? Is the movie done?

overly dramatic much? :lmao:

Not really, overly dramatic would have been

'there's really not much you can say except MUTILATION'

Let's face it, if a woman who looked like Madonna used to got mugged and dragged around a street corner and someone did THAT to her face, there would be a full scale police hunt to bring the suspects to justice.

It's horrendous. I'm really sad about this. I still don't understand how she could do this to her face.

And let's not even get started on the outfit of the hair. Or the fact that she's opening a gym. For fuck's sake Madonna what the hell is wrong with you?

It makes her look fat, just as the titty implants did Mariah. :confused: Which is the last thing she would want, she looks like she's on a course of steroids.

As for the gym, well I felt slightly better about that knowing it was part of her Live Nation deal. But it still is ridiculous. And I don't see how this could be a success. Having your fingers in too many pies like this is reminiscent of something that talentless POS J-Lo would do - remember her FLOP restaurant?

I love Britney's body language in that clip when The Face is sitting next to her. It's so telling. "Get AWAY from me" x 10000 anyone?

*cut to Esther spewing Kabbalah shit about order in the universe and tuning into that frequency and general post-'00s Esther ish :manson::zombie: *

I'm really happy for her if she's going ahead with this fitness centre thing to make even more money, but I wish she would stop fucking with her face! She looks SO much better when it's less obvious that she has had major work done!

20090222%20-%20Madonna%20at%20the%20Vanity%20Fair%20Oscar%20Party%20(5).jpg

maybe she ate something?

by the start of next tour she will be too skinny again for everyone at this board.

Actually now that you mention it... that strategically placed belt, maybe a little weight gain would make the chic implants look more prominent.

Guest Corazon

I'm really happy for her if she's going ahead with this fitness centre thing to make even more money, but I wish she would stop fucking with her face! She looks SO much better when it's less obvious that she has had major work done!

20090222%20-%20Madonna%20at%20the%20Vanity%20Fair%20Oscar%20Party%20(5).jpg

OMG I remember Me & Flip The Switch photoshopping the fuck outta a picture of her from that night. I totally forgot about it.

article-1152686-03A10853000005DC-691_468x636.jpg9qlq2e.jpg

:dramatic: