Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico City Launch Nov. 29

runaway

Yes, because whether the HIDEOUS BULBOSITIES got their by SCALPEL or SYRINGE makes such a HUGE difference to the overall result, doesn't it? :zombie:

The scalpel would make it permanent though, at least with the syringe it's temporary. It seems the only times she looks freaky are when she gets "touch ups" like she obviously did for this event. Otherwise, the "new face" looks like Madonna in the early 90's to me. You really think her face looks bad here....

Madge_Rihanna.jpg

To me that is an older version of the classic Madonna face. I just don't see how anyone could say her face looks bad in those photos :crazy:

Now THIS:

wenn2198424.jpg

AND:

1_61_031108_madonna.jpg

I can see why people can be like WHOA when they see her face when it's like that, but she doesn't always look that way. Since "THE FACE" fluctuates, it's safe to assume that whatever it is that she's doing isn't permanent.

But what's the point of it not being permanent if every time the cheeks are reaching levels of credibility she goes and has them inflated again? At least if they were implants hopefully they would be at the right size and after the initial swelling was gone they would stay that way indefinitely. It's the yoyo effect of these plumping injections that means fresh media coverage ever time it happens.

I actually like her face plumped up (wish she'd consider doing it with her body) and in some cases I even prefer the plumpy face to the more alien-like shots we occasionally got in the COAD era. But it's TOO MUCH.

Anyway I'm CHEEKED OUT for now -not because I think I should go easy or any shit like that, just because I'm bored of it. Until Madonna decides to free herself from the vile people that surround her it will be cheeks, black bondage wear, skulls, MYSEXISAKILLAH songs and 12 year old boyfriends -THAT is my prediction, let's see if it's true.

But what's the point of it not being permanent if every time the cheeks are reaching levels of credibility she goes and has them inflated again? At least if they were implants hopefully they would be at the right size and after the initial swelling was gone they would stay that way indefinitely. It's the yoyo effect of these plumping injections that means fresh media coverage ever time it happens.

I actually like her face plumped up (wish she'd consider doing it with her body) and in some cases I even prefer the plumpy face to the more alien-like shots we occasionally got in the COAD era. But it's TOO MUCH.

Anyway I'm CHEEKED OUT for now -not because I think I should go easy or any shit like that, just because I'm bored of it. Until Madonna decides to free herself from the vile people that surround her it will be cheeks, black bondage wear, skulls, MYSEXISAKILLAH songs and 12 year old boyfriends -THAT is my prediction, let's see if it's true.

Nah.....Madonna will continue to evolve just like always....just like she morphed from Esther/Lady Of The Manor to Sticky & Sweet/Cougar Madonna effortlessly, she will morph into another persona for the next BIG musical project. That's kinda her thang ya know!? :D

And isn't she surrounding herself with most of the same people she has been for years? I know Guy O. hasn't been her manager but for so long, but he's been in her circle for around 20 years if I'm not mistaken.

Nah.....Madonna will continue to evolve just like always....just like she morphed from Esther/Lady Of The Manor to Sticky & Sweet/Cougar Madonna effortlessly, she will morph into another persona for the next BIG musical project. That's kinda her thang ya know!? :D

And isn't she surrounding herself with most of the same people she has been for years? I know Guy O. hasn't been her manager but for so long, but he's been in her circle for around 20 years if I'm not mistaken.

I can well believe it. I just think that in the past she's had other people and interests in her life to counter-balance the lifesuckers. Now not so much. We'll see.

Gays, we all know she goes for the occasional top-ups but these are all in addition to the permanent implants she got in early '08. Even in the pics where she looks good you can still clearly see the outline of the new implants. Know yourselves!

and she will run straight into the arms of the illuminati :scared:

I hate to contribute to this 15-page thread (!) -- a disproportionately large response, we must admit -- but Kurt posted beautiful pictures and I just can't resist them...

Best pics ever! :sassy::wow:

You said it! She looked FAB at this event...

Her face looked great at that event. It was having a good day.

Um, and so was her HAIR, it must be said. :wow: