Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico City Launch Nov. 29

runaway

Whatever she's done to her face, I assume the filler injections, it doesn't look permanent. She didn't look this puffy a few month ago. And she probably won't look like this in a few months unless she gets really crazy.

Nothing will ever be as scary as that Britney video from 2008 where she looked Chinese and had Mr. Potato lips, :scared: fortunately that too wasn't permanent.

I don't know if it's just age, being perhaps menopausal and her hormones acting crazy with some form of bloating, or if's she just simply laying off the gym for awhile until touring.

Whatever it is it just makes the plastic surgery look more apparent, bordering on Cher territory. She should lay off the filler and stick to botox. Either do it right or bring back the character wrinkles. And get a better stylist who will tell her the truth.

I'll have you know Madonna looked Asian when her STAR WAS BORN. And if you don't think so, you're RACIST.

I had a conversation with my boss a couple of days ago when the pics surfaced and press agencies released the pics from the gym. She was shocked at the amount of fillers and called Madonna horrible. I asked her to join the forum and tell it, hahaha.

I'm with Suedy, the majority thinks she's messing with her face too much. But of course, public opinion and media would comment too if she looked too old, she has no scape.

A question: do you honestly think that a female popstar can have her face untouched and keep on being on top of the charts? Because i've been thinking about it and i am not very sure. And others like Bono can be as ugly as a camel and it doesn't matter. Just tell me your opinions.

Guest bluejean

Was noone a little bothered by what she said in the Helen interview. "I HAVE GOT TO go and get my azz into the studio". I don't think she phrased it like that for any particular reason and no doubt didn't mean anything, but she made it sound more of a chore and contractual obligation (which is is, of course) than something she was enthused about.

She has said it in this way before. I think the reason she sees it this way is because it's always the main question people are asking her, when she has actually been working hard on the movie and not thinking about it much. But she then feels the pressure when people keep asking her. Don't forget Madonna often spoke negatively about touring yet she actually loves it. It's just an overwhelming amount of time and hard work that goes into it. Same goes for recording an album.

A question: do you honestly think that a female popstar can have her face untouched and keep on being on top of the charts? Because i've been thinking about it and i am not very sure. And others like Bono can be as ugly as a camel and it doesn't matter. Just tell me your opinions.

That's a good question. No I don't think if her face and tits had collapsed she could be a viable popstar especially since she's MADONNA and her face and body have been as much a part of her message and work as her music. So of course she feels pressure to stay YOUNG AND SESSY. But its a fine line between upkeep and Melanie Griffith-land as Hoey said.

But to be honest I don't see why she SHOULD feel the need to compete with Kitty Purry and Tra$ha and play the pop game. I know she's naturally a very ambitious and competitive person and craves success but... I can't think of any way to phrase this that won't make Unnatural and Hurt420 go into Madonna police meltdown but I am honestly not trying to DISS THE QUEEN or bait anyone... Her commercial fortunes have shrunk. It's the truth. We all know it. So why keep chasing after some elusive CHART HIT with the likes of Timbaland and David Guetta with increasingly diminishing and occasionally embarrassing results (Revolver) when you can lock yourself in the studio until you create something AMAZING that will make everyone sit up and take notice even if your CLUNGE isnt on the cover. I've gone off topic but Karbatal asked so there.

But to be honest I don't see why she SHOULD feel the need to compete with Kitty Purry and Tra$ha and play the pop game. I know she's naturally a very ambitious and competitive person and craves success but... I can't think of any way to phrase this that won't make Unnatural and Hurt420 go into Madonna police meltdown but I am honestly not trying to DISS THE QUEEN or bait anyone... Her commercial fortunes have shrunk. It's the truth. We all know it. So why keep chasing after some elusive CHART HIT with the likes of Timbaland and David Guetta with increasingly diminishing and occasionally embarrassing results (Revolver) when you can lock yourself in the studio until you create something AMAZING that will make everyone sit up and take notice even if your CLUNGE isnt on the cover. I've gone off topic but Karbatal asked so there.

AMEN

Madonna sells beauty, she sells dreams. Her entire career is based on her image, thats why she once was the video queen! Its just as important as her voice, its part of being a popstar and she knows it! Madonna is blessed with an amazing face structure that kept her in the pop game until now, she felt the need to do something only in her late 40s, so i may say she is a very lucky woman and even further SHE WAS BORN TO BE A POPSTAR! She is no Bono, he doesnt sell dreams or beauty like Madonna does, so her image is important and it does reflect her charts positions or whatever, its part of her package.

seriously Madonna must have one of the most (to me the most) beautiful faces in the world, her face structure is unique, jawline those big eyes, eyebrows nose and her lips, it's difficult to age in the public eye I guess that's why she did it

I had a conversation with my boss a couple of days ago when the pics surfaced and press agencies released the pics from the gym. She was shocked at the amount of fillers and called Madonna horrible. I asked her to join the forum and tell it, hahaha.

This is true. Every person I know that happens to come across anything recent with Madonna has nothing but negative things to say about how she looks.

seriously Madonna must have one of the most (to me the most) beautiful faces in the world, her face structure is unique, jawline those big eyes, eyebrows nose and her lips, it's difficult to age in the public eye I guess that's why she did it

And she was blessed with a perfect side profile.

madonna_pictures4_1024.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

and all those fruit flies probably think cher is a raving beauty.

EAT IT!!!