Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico City Launch Nov. 29

runaway

I have loads of friends who have had botox and fillers etc. and we comment about it often. I don't see the big deal.

I also appreciate it if my friends tell me about my appearance - i.e. if I've put on weight or if they don't like my hair or what I'm wearing. I take the good with the bad. It's life! There's no point in being hypersensitive and over-protective about these things.

And it's the same when you're a celebrity. Just because they're pop stars or whatever doesn't mean we have to worship at their altar.

was La Coacha the one commenting on the first video? hehe

I think she looks fantastic! it would be nice if she used a little conditioner once in a while though hehe

I have loads of friends who have had botox and fillers etc. and we comment about it often. I don't see the big deal.

I also appreciate it if my friends tell me about my appearance - i.e. if I've put on weight or if they don't like my hair or what I'm wearing. I take the good with the bad. It's life! There's no point in being hypersensitive and over-protective about these things.

And it's the same when you're a celebrity. Just because they're pop stars or whatever doesn't mean we have to worship at their altar.

I'm not that way. I don't comment negatively on people's personal appearance or tell them they're fat. You may not be sensitive but what if the person you're commenting on is?

You don't have to worship at anyone's altar, but you have to have respect for other people. I'm not saying everyone who comments on her face is disrespectful, but some people here go way too far. Not everyone, but some.

Let's face it, it's a minority of super-super-super-loony fans who think she looks good.

But I just think it's funny how it's the minority of fans that think she looks great that are getting their knickers in a twist everytime we say we don't like her "new face".

Really? Look at how Cosmic System verbally accosts anyone who disagrees with his opinion. I don't think either side is in the clear when it comes to being overdramatic. To draw that distinction does make it sound like you think one side is right. And I don't think anyone would call me a super loony crazy fan for thinking she looks alright. Nor would they say that about Agclef, Hector, or Ulizos. All I ever said was that yes, she's had plastic surgery, but no I don't think she looks like an idiot just yet. She's looked wack in moments yes, I just don't think this is one of them. Did anyone WATCH that Britney video?

Can someone explain why Madonna’s still milking Hard Candy? I know she’s older and no longer “the bitch we love to love” but Madonna starting her own chain of fitness centers seems so corny and un-Madonna like – why?

:rotfl:

Keep supporting Pud Whacker in his dillusions. Yeah, only overweight hairy fucks think Madonna has fucked her face up. They are THE ONLY ONES.

This non-hairy semi-overweight fuck thinks Madonna looks like a bag of shit. Anyone who thinks she's gorgeous now is a fucking idiot, and is not a real fan, no matter if you started in 82 or 98.

Can someone explain why Madonna’s still milking Hard Candy? I know she’s older and no longer “the bitch we love to love” but Madonna starting her own chain of fitness centers seems so corny and un-Madonna like – why?

:doh:

I receive the same these days. "Girl, your hair needs some cutting." I work w/ghetto bitches, so they tell me how they feel.

I think being a popstar has to do damage on your face, because Madonna looks too bad for being only 52. Do your mothers look that wrinkled and tired at 52?

No, she isn't as attractive as Madonna, by any stretch, but she looked much better at 52.

I receive the same these days. "Girl, your hair needs some cutting." I work w/ghetto bitches, so they tell me how they feel.

Well you don't usually handle me saying the way I feel and you CERTAINLY haven't handled the way Pud feels very well. :chuckle: You are highly sensitive for some reason. Especially about your weight. I remember once I made a comment to Ulizos which you totally missunderstood and started acting like I was the Devil incarnate. That was actually funny but really frustrating. :lmao:

This non-hairy semi-overweight fuck thinks Madonna looks like a bag of shit.

Do your mothers look that wrinkled and tired at 52?

No, she isn't as attractive as Madonna, by any stretch, but she looked much better at 52.

Your poor mother. :lol:

Well you don't usually handle me saying the way I feel and you CERTAINLY haven't handled the way Pud feels very well. :chuckle: You are highly sensitive for some reason. Especially about your weight. I remember once I made a comment to Ulizos which you totally missunderstood and started acting like I was the Devil incarnate. That was actually funny but really frustrating. :lmao:

Me and Pud have a history. Me and you don't.

You always overreact to everything anyone says, so I'm not going to take your point of view of what I've said seriously.

I miss the 2008 M-DOLLA FACE.

Yes, there was a few months in 2008 when the face looked pretty damn good like here. The puffy mess at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame had settled and calmed down. :p

Whatever she's done to her face, I assume the filler injections, it doesn't look permanent. She didn't look this puffy a few month ago. And she probably won't look like this in a few months unless she gets really crazy.

Nothing will ever be as scary as that Britney video from 2008 where she looked Chinese and had Mr. Potato lips, :scared: fortunately that too wasn't permanent.

I don't know if it's just age, being perhaps menopausal and her hormones acting crazy with some form of bloating, or if's she just simply laying off the gym for awhile until touring.

Whatever it is it just makes the plastic surgery look more apparent, bordering on Cher territory. She should lay off the filler and stick to botox. Either do it right or bring back the character wrinkles. And get a better stylist who will tell her the truth.

Edited by StrikeItUp

Whatever she's done to her face, I assume the filler injections, it doesn't look permanent. She didn't look this puffy a few month ago. And she probably won't look like this in a few months unless she gets really crazy.

Nothing will ever be as scary as that Britney video from 2008 where she looked Chinese and had Mr. Potato lips, :scared: fortunately that too wasn't permanent.

I don't know if it's just age, being perhaps menopausal and her hormones acting crazy with some form of bloating, or if's she just simply laying off the gym for awhile until touring.

Whatever it is it just makes the plastic surgery look more apparent, bordering on Cher territory. She should lay off the filler and stick to botox. Either do it right or bring back the character wrinkles. And get a better stylist who will tell her the truth.

:thumbsup: