Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico City Launch Nov. 29

runaway

Plus, they are the least credible tabloids around. Absolute journalistic wank.

And the Washington Post article wasn't even part of the regular paper. I live in DC and it wasn't in the print edition. It was on some blog that's on their website that no one takes seriously because it's just gossip.

The mass media could have made a huge deal out of Madonna's plastic surgery a year ago (or hell, 2 years ago) and they didn't. Still haven't. So yes, you guys are the only ones making a big deal. The rest of the world shrugs in indifference. Middle aged celebrities getting plastic surgery that makes them look like they're smuggling tennis balls in their cheeks is about as surprising as waking up to a zit on your forehead. You're disappointed, but you'd probably already seen it coming.

And like I said before, you act like she looks like Heidi Montag or Tori Spelling. It could be so much worse.

Guest Pud Whacker

The mass media could have made a huge deal out of Madonna's plastic surgery a year ago (or hell, 2 years ago) and they didn't. Still haven't. So yes, you guys are the only ones making a big deal. The rest of the world shrugs in indifference. Middle aged celebrities getting plastic surgery that makes them look like they're smuggling tennis balls in their cheeks is about as surprising as waking up to a zit on your forehead. You're disappointed, but you'd probably already seen it coming.

And like I said before, you act like she looks like Heidi Montag or Tori Spelling. It could be so much worse.

:thumbsup:

she looks gorgeous and fantastic. its overweight hairy beasts that have a problem with madonna. the hair comes out of their upper shirt collars, tickling their double chins into slamming THE GREATEST STAR THAT HAS EVER LIVED!!!!

EAT IT!!!

its overweight hairy beasts that have a problem with madonna. the hair comes out of their upper shirt collars, tickling their double chins

You just described me to a tee! Who told you!? WHO TOLD YOU!!!!!!??? :rant:

Absolutely right.

Beautiful in both pictures. When Madonna makes a stupid face and the cameras snap her at the wrong moment of course she's gonna look like hell. :lol: On the flipside look at the picture Agclef posted. That to me is MADONNA pure and simple. Beautiful.

My GOD you people are fucking annoying. This is exactly why I no longer post in the Madonna section. OMG SHE'S 48 AND SHE LOOKS OLD. DISGUSTING. OMG, NOW SHE LOOKS TOO PLASTICY. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

$160/month, wow...

That's the normal price here, which is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion, but this isn't one of her charity cases so I see nothing wrong with her trying to invest in a market that gets away with those prices and is growing like crazy.

Why are people SO ridiculously stupid? SHE DOES NOT HAVE CHEEK IMPLANTS. Cheek implants leave conspicuous scarring on the face. They are for like fire/bomb victims. People who have no face left. Not for people who want to make their skin firmer. If she had cheek IMPLANTS then there would be no question about it. It's possible that she may use Restylane injections. Restylane is basically a chemical which is injected below the skin and above muscle tissue in order to fill out the skin, create a firm tension to the surface and prevent wrinkles. Whereas botox paralyses the muscles in the skin, this actually is like a replacement for collagen. Collagen is naturally produced by your body and the point of it is to keep your skin plump, fresh and young. As you age, your body produces/absorbs less collagen. When your skin doesn't have collagen, it can become dry and the layers of the skin split (this is the cause of wrinkles). If you check the ingredients of most decent anti aging moisturisers etc, they will more often than not contain collagen or something that encourages collagen production.

Why do I know this? It's because I am obsessed with beauty, genetics, ageing, the face, the body, attraction and physicality. People are saying that nobody can be sure what Madonna has done and I can tell you every single procedure. She had collagen injections in her lips during the early 90s. She has never done it again. She has NOT had an eye lift or brow lift. She has most likely used fillers around her eyes and when the filler is fresh there can be an 'over-plump' appearance. She also has chemical skin peels. These leave the face with very fresh skin, but can cause excessive puffiness. IF she has had ANY invasive surgery, it is a mini face lift. This involves a small incision below the ear on each side and a very minor adjustment to the way the skin lies around the neck and chin. It can be like a 30 minute operation. As she is very slim and has never been overweight or unhealthy she has naturally good elasticity in her skin anyway. Look at the bitches naked body! There are no fillers there!!! It's all human flesh. It's gravitys effect on our body that makes us age. She is somewhat gravity defying because her muscle tension is so good. When she carries more weight she looks younger, but she obviously has a naturally high metabolism and is very active. When she's off tour she puts on weight fairly normally. I think she is gorgeous and fairly natural. I'm not going to take two photos and use them to try and prove some shitty point. I could take a photo of me today and then one tomorrow. The one tomorrow could make me look ten years older and awful. It happens!!! Photography is black magic. Bitches.

Why are people SO ridiculously stupid? SHE DOES NOT HAVE CHEEK IMPLANTS. Cheek implants leave conspicuous scarring on the face. They are for like fire/bomb victims. People who have no face left. Not for people who want to make their skin firmer. If she had cheek IMPLANTS then there would be no question about it. It's possible that she may use Restylane injections. Restylane is basically a chemical which is injected below the skin and above muscle tissue in order to fill out the skin, create a firm tension to the surface and prevent wrinkles. Whereas botox paralyses the muscles in the skin, this actually is like a replacement for collagen. Collagen is naturally produced by your body and the point of it is to keep your skin plump, fresh and young. As you age, your body produces/absorbs less collagen. When your skin doesn't have collagen, it can become dry and the layers of the skin split (this is the cause of wrinkles). If you check the ingredients of most decent anti aging moisturisers etc, they will more often than not contain collagen or something that encourages collagen production.

Why do I know this? It's because I am obsessed with beauty, genetics, ageing, the face, the body, attraction and physicality. People are saying that nobody can be sure what Madonna has done and I can tell you every single procedure. She had collagen injections in her lips during the early 90s. She has never done it again. She has NOT had an eye lift or brow lift. She has most likely used fillers around her eyes and when the filler is fresh there can be an 'over-plump' appearance. She also has chemical skin peels. These leave the face with very fresh skin, but can cause excessive puffiness. IF she has had ANY invasive surgery, it is a mini face lift. This involves a small incision below the ear on each side and a very minor adjustment to the way the skin lies around the neck and chin. It can be like a 30 minute operation. As she is very slim and has never been overweight or unhealthy she has naturally good elasticity in her skin anyway. Look at the bitches naked body! There are no fillers there!!! It's all human flesh. It's gravitys effect on our body that makes us age. She is somewhat gravity defying because her muscle tension is so good. When she carries more weight she looks younger, but she obviously has a naturally high metabolism and is very active. When she's off tour she puts on weight fairly normally. I think she is gorgeous and fairly natural. I'm not going to take two photos and use them to try and prove some shitty point. I could take a photo of me today and then one tomorrow. The one tomorrow could make me look ten years older and awful. It happens!!! Photography is black magic. Bitches.

:lmao:

Get off your high horse bint, most people have better things to do with their lives than obsessing over the different kinds of procedures celebrities use to make their faces look puffy and artificial. But thanks for the essay (not that I read it :p)

:lmao:

Get off your high horse bint, most people have better things to do with their lives than obsessing over the different kinds of procedures celebrities use to make their faces look puffy and artificial. But thanks for the essay (not that I read it :p )

I guess you don't post here much.

It seems like every time she goes in for a "touch up" it ignites a FIRESTORM of criticism from the fans. Nothing new here though, like most events she's attended since 2008 when she initially had THE procedure, some photos she looks good some she looks puffy. The ones of her dancing she looks puffy to me (the video of it though strangely, she looks pretty normal to me), then there is another with her standing on the carpet where she looks gorgeous, then there is yet another that is her face close up where she looks almost puffier than ever to me. The people that try to compare her to Michael Jackson are being a bit extreme IMO. Over the past 2 years she's looked absolutely gorgeous and not "puffy" at all at times as proven by pics posted in this very thread. Those "dazzling" moments wouldn't be happening if she truly and permanently fucked up her face.

Also, funny how in 2010 it's just written as fact by fans that back in 2003-2004 she was having all these plastic surgeries when I remember hearing NOTHING about that back then. In fact in those days many fans were going on about how haggard she was beginning to look (even WITH the obvious botox of those days). So when did this big revelation occur?? lol She had moments of WOW in those days (Grammy's '04 come to mind) but to me that looks like good makeup and botox not slices, dices, nips and tucks. Of course I know no more than anybody else guessing in this thread but it's just ODD to me how there was no major talk of surgeries then and now almost a decade later they are spoken about as fact.