Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico City Launch Nov. 29

runaway

Madge just so happened to be in Mexico filling her face with FDA-banned fillers and stuffing boy toy huevos into her cheeks for winter, so she slid on over to Mexico City to cut the ribbon on her new Hard Candy gym! Wearing an ensemble directly from Dress Barn's Black Friday sidewalk sale, Madge's eyes filled with gold sparkly dollar signs as she welcomed all the suckers who are paying a one-time fee of $830 (that includes two months) and then $160 a month after that to work out under her roof. Si, $160 a month! All together now: SANTO DIOS!

With $830, do you know how many boxes of chicles I can buy from the local chirruns on the beach in Ensenada? Start my own chicles factory in Mehico or lift weights while Madge's music bashes into my ear hole? Hmmmmm. Anyperraloca, this is what Madge told reporters at the opening of her House of Hard Chocha:

“If any of you have seen my shows, you know that I don’t skimp on them and the same is true for the gym. We spend what it takes to make a globally first-class gym. Our plan is to use Mexico as a place to fine-tune our brand and then expand it to other countries and, in the long term, develop a global brand that includes the United States.”

I can't throw hate at Madge though. She is providing an important service. I'm sure there's hundreds of hos out there who want a pussy so strong that it could circumcise an uncut peen in one swipe. Serious Kabbalah kooch!

-MK

:rotfl:

Madge just so happened to be in Mexico filling her face with FDA-banned fillers and stuffing boy toy huevos into her cheeks for winter, so she slid on over to Mexico City to cut the ribbon on her new Hard Candy gym! Wearing an ensemble directly from Dress Barn's Black Friday sidewalk sale, Madge's eyes filled with gold sparkly dollar signs as she welcomed all the suckers who are paying a one-time fee of $830 (that includes two months) and then $160 a month after that to work out under her roof. Si, $160 a month! All together now: SANTO DIOS!

With $830, do you know how many boxes of chicles I can buy from the local chirruns on the beach in Ensenada? Start my own chicles factory in Mehico or lift weights while Madge's music bashes into my ear hole? Hmmmmm. Anyperraloca, this is what Madge told reporters at the opening of her House of Hard Chocha:

“If any of you have seen my shows, you know that I don’t skimp on them and the same is true for the gym. We spend what it takes to make a globally first-class gym. Our plan is to use Mexico as a place to fine-tune our brand and then expand it to other countries and, in the long term, develop a global brand that includes the United States.”

I can't throw hate at Madge though. She is providing an important service. I'm sure there's hundreds of hos out there who want a pussy so strong that it could circumcise an uncut peen in one swipe. Serious Kabbalah kooch!

-MK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

Sorry darling, As a professional make-up artist I can tell you no amount of make-up can make your cheeks plump up soo much that it closes your eyes....I have always been in favour of some tweaking here and there.....in fact I encourage it.....but she seems to be going tooo far....too much FILLER!!! you don't need it MADONNA! however, what you do need is to FIRE YOUR HAIRSTYLIST!!! he is tired...and done. Fire your stylist...i'm sorry but the look is not hot. Time for a re-invention.

Ummm... I don't think she's going to hire a new stylist just to open a gym. She'll probably retain someone for helping her develop a new look and visual theme for the new album, and then curate the pieces for various outfits for the shoots and performances. For Hard Candy, she was still using Arianne Phillips as far as the tour was concerned, but there was a lot of stuff written about the stylist for the Klein album shoots -- that pretentiously named person known only as "B." So, Madonna still changes it up... Arianne Phillips can clearly do different looks -- she's done costuming for several recognized/acclaimed films now (Oscar-nominated 3:10 to Yuma and Tom Ford's A Single Man) -- so she's not a tired old one-trick pony. It's just that Madonna can only really "work" so many looks these days, to be honest. Her body's in condition to show off, but she's probably not going to wear a leotard at 60. (She may prove me wrong, but still...) I think Madonna picks some pieces herself here and there. And for "lesser" appearances like this, I don't see the problem. If she were wearing this on the next album cover, then maybe we'd have a reason for alarm.

Madonna at 2007 Vanity Fair party. Is this a wrinkled mess of a face SCREAMING to have silly fillers a year later? Hell no. She looked freakin amazing.

I mean, I agree -- and I'm not a real advocate for cosmetic enhancements. She has always been naturally beautiful to me. But come, now... let's be honest. That *was* three (going on four) years ago. She would look different now regardless of any procedures (invasive or not) that she may or may not have done, just as a product of natural aging. [she looked pretty the year before at the VF party, as well. But is it reasonable to expect she'll look the same from one year to the next? A lot of people would put a Swept Away 2002 photo next to the Grammys 2004 photo -- or whatever year she wore the acid pink Versace dress and introduced Sting on stage at the Grammys -- and say she had some work done between those two shots. So if she never had anything done there, we might be looking at a more severe version of the Swept Away face... who knows?] As some others have said, it may be some weight gain, too. She toured in 2008 and 2009 -- but not in 2010. Stress during the W.E. filming probably kept the weight off for the summer and early fall -- but she may have put on a few pounds since then.

I hate to go all MJ but I blame the people around her. It seems to me she's surrounded by very toxic people, more so then ever.

Well, she gave the husband his pink slip, and it seems like perhaps their relationship was a little toxic. So...

I agree with Miguel. Moving on to the next music project, please...

A lot of people would put a Swept Away 2002 photo next to the Grammys 2004 photo -- or whatever year she wore the acid pink Versace dress and introduced Sting on stage at the Grammys -- and say she had some work done between those two shots. So if she never had anything done there

Of course she was getting things done around that time. My point was it looked natural. Now its a mess.

And I should add its not just Madonna. Its an epidemic of women in Hollywood getting these fillers that are puffing the shit out of their face, and the end result is them looking like morons.

^ I see what you're saying, Skin, it is more extreme now... However, she's also older, so it's going to keep looking more extreme. As someone said (Nes maybe?) -- it's either going to be puffier or wrinklier at this point in her life. I know 52 isn't an "extreme" age, but as she ages, any work is going to look more drastic, because we see and know her to be less youthful. The lips aren't even as voluminous as JML -- in 1992 that same amount of puffiness in her face wouldn't be nearly as dramatic. The difference is the age. [i mean, I guess that's obvious, but it goes back to that old Hollywood adage -- either you preserve the looks of your face by adding weight everywhere on your body as you age, or you stay thin and look gaunt/old in your face. M's trying to have her cake and eat it, too... she's trying to be thin and fit, but she's trying not to look gaunt and tired in her face.]

I think she looked great when she wore the green feather dress -- the one in Bitch's avatar. She wore red lipstick there -- the face only looked slightly less puffy, but the hair was admittedly better then. I don't see a huge difference. It obviously fluctuates.

Yeah believe me I am no fan of Madonna taking it to this level (she should have just stopped in 2008) but what's done is done. it's kinda apparent that she has to keep going for "touch ups" and when she does, she looks all chubs in the face. After a few months it dies down, like we saw at the Material Girl launch and that picture that someone posted in here of her and Lola. But when they go down they have to come back up. It's either have that or look like gollum at this point. Like I said, choose your destiny :lol:

-MK

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Madonna is an ugly pagan witch, let's just burn her.

For fucking real!!

Aaaaah fags GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!! SHE'S DOING PLASTIC SURGERY. BIG FUCKING DEAL

Well iIT IS a fucking deal if she doesn't look like herself anymore. She had plastic surgery in the past and she looked AMAZING. If you like the new face, good for you. I don't, this is a forum and I'm going to day it over and over again like people is still saying Hard Candy was her worst thing ever after almost 3 years. DEAL WITH IT.

Guest chatty kathy

What is up with Madonna's face?

By Liz Kelly

At 52 years old, Madonna is still trim from rigorous workouts. She lacks sag in any areas of the torso that might be prone to sagging and -- since her divorce from Guy Ritchie in 2008 -- she's dated men (or at least one man) decades younger than herself. You go, girl.

We have just one squabble with Her Madgness: Her freakish, plastic, Priscilla Presley-esque face which -- with every passing photo op -- seems to inflate like a Restylane balloon that has reached maximum capacity and threatens to pop at any moment.

In a 2008 article, Jonathan Van Meter wrote about what he termed "the new face" -- a shift away from the stretch-and-pull plastic surgery of yesteryear in favor of a plumped up, smoothed face:

Their faces didn’t seem pulled tight in that typical face-lift way; they seemed pushed out. Looking at Madonna, I kept thinking of the British expression for reconditioning a saddle: having it "restuffed."

Indeed. Since that time, Madonna's face seems to have been "restuffed" almost beyond recognition. Where she once was all angles and big bold eyes, those same eyes now seem to disappear into her seat cushion of a face like two little upholstery tacks. Her jaw line is approaching beefy Leno-sized proportions.

Why can't Madge -- like Helen Mirren (65), Julianne Moore (49) and Annette Bening (52) -- age gracefully and somewhat naturally? Is she too far down the "stuffing" road to let nature take it's course? Would it be a better example for her 14-year-old daughter? Would we respect her more as an artist or a woman?

Why do we even care?

As Hank Stuever wrote in 2008 when Madonna turned 50:

"As ever, it's about the rest of us, who are always caught watching Madonna do whatever it is Madonna currently does, even if when whatever Madonna is doing is nothing more than growing old.

Source: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/celebritology/2010/11/what_is_up_with_madonnas_face.html

No-one cares about her doing stuff; it would just be nice if she did it with a MODICUM of taste and sense. I for one NEVER EVER anticipated Madonna would go down this silly Brit Ekland/Ivana Trump/Zsa Zsa Gabor route -I thought she had a lot more sense and guts not to run screaming from a few lines. She herself took the piss out of Joan Collins back in the 90's 'have you seen her recently?' -but whatever Joan has done or is doing, she's NEVER looked this drastically transformed.

No-one cares about her doing stuff; it would just be nice if she did it with a MODICUM of taste and sense. I for one NEVER EVER anticipated Madonna would go down this silly Brit Ekland/Ivana Trump/Zsa Zsa Gabor route -I thought she had a lot more sense and guts not to run screaming from a few lines. She herself took the piss out of Joan Collins back in the 90's 'have you seen her recently?' -but whatever Joan has done or is doing, she's NEVER looked this drastically transformed.

+1

Well iIT IS a fucking deal if she doesn't look like herself anymore. She has plastic surgery in the past and she looked AMAZING. If you like the new face, good for you. I don't, this is a forum and I'm going to day it over and over again like people is still saying Hard Candy was her worst thing ever after almost 3 years. DEAL WITH IT.

I'm glad to know you are capable of dislike something about Madonna and feel that you have the right to express it without being told to go from this forum. :clap:

The minute she releases a good album with a good video and a good single, nobody will talk about her face. So she'd better get to work, focus on what is important and deliver the goods.

Agreed.

While I might believe she looks strange in the photos, my first love of hers is her music. Not her face. What if something terrible truly happened, and scarred her face for life? Would we enjoy her creative endeavors less? I know I wouldn't.

Ummm... I don't think she's going to hire a new stylist just to open a gym. She'll probably retain someone for helping her develop a new look and visual theme for the new album, and then curate the pieces for various outfits for the shoots and performances. For Hard Candy, she was still using Arianne Phillips as far as the tour was concerned, but there was a lot of stuff written about the stylist for the Klein album shoots -- that pretentiously named person known only as "B." So, Madonna still changes it up... Arianne Phillips can clearly do different looks -- she's done costuming for several recognized/acclaimed films now (Oscar-nominated 3:10 to Yuma and Tom Ford's A Single Man) -- so she's not a tired old one-trick pony. It's just that Madonna can only really "work" so many looks these days, to be honest. Her body's in condition to show off, but she's probably not going to wear a leotard at 60. (She may prove me wrong, but still...) I think Madonna picks some pieces herself here and there. And for "lesser" appearances like this, I don't see the problem. If she were wearing this on the next album cover, then maybe we'd have a reason for alarm.

Honey, did you see Sticky and Sweet?????? the costumes were NOT ....I REPEAT NOT HOT!!!!!! the hair for that tour was definitely NOT HOT....i was just so excited to be seeing her on tour that I didn't care.....she's been rocking these mediocre ugly hair do's for some time thanks to the idiot that currently does it Andy LeCompte. The style hasn't been rocking for some time now as well.......the only saving grace .....was the INTERVIEW magazine spread.......but that was because it was done with Luigi Murenu ( A HAIR GENIUS!) Stephane Marais (a makeup GOD) and the use of a fresh stylist Ludivine Poiblanc that's what I mean by changing her team....because LOOK AT THE RESULTS!!!! and Darling, Arianne Phillips can do period outfits for films...but she does a horrible job styling MADONNA for events these days (the looks she did for confessions were alright but again nothing revolutionary) ..for god sakes letting her walk out in the same fucking boots all the time....it's your job to take MADONNA somwhere different and fight to make it different...I just think she's too comfortable.....

and MADONNA needs to move on......but something tells me MADONNA is too comfortable as well....she likes these "friends" around her...and is satisfied with the wavy crimpy curls...and running shoes and track pants for concert shows.

Well iIT IS a fucking deal if she doesn't look like herself anymore. She had plastic surgery in the past and she looked AMAZING. If you like the new face, good for you. I don't, this is a forum and I'm going to day it over and over again like people is still saying Hard Candy was her worst thing ever after almost 3 years. DEAL WITH IT.

Actually HC is kinda different because it's about HER MUSIC. something she's doing FOR PEOPLE. So we have the right to criticize it. The plastic surgery is FOR HER. That's her face not ours and she can fuck it up however she pleases. It's the same with her boy toy Hayzoos. You can criticize it all you want but she doesn't have to answer to it UNLIKE her music output.

But Suit yourself. Go crazy. I don't give a shit anymore.

you have to admit, her face looks good in motion, :inlove: at the close ups

It does! Whatever she did it looks good on video and terrible on pics. She is photographed much more than she is filmed, so its the pics that people see mostly... that explains a lot of the bashing... its what people see after all.

Actually HC is kinda different because it's about HER MUSIC. something she's doing FOR PEOPLE. So we have the right to criticize it. The plastic surgery is FOR HER. That's her face not ours and she can fuck it up however she pleases. It's the same with her boy toy Hayzoos. You can criticize it all you want but she doesn't have to answer to it UNLIKE her music output.

But Suit yourself. Go crazy. I don't give a shit anymore.

so much CRAP in a single post :lmao:

Madonna uses her IMAGE (so her FACE TOO) in her work, it's part of what she does. Her looks and everything else is part of her body of work, it's not ONLY about the music. I love her music but this doesn't mean I can't "go crazy" if she looks like a fucking sad plastic doll when everything she was before, her attitude etc, was against looking and acting like everybody else.

This thread is not about her music, why are you even posting here if it's the only thing you are interested in?