Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico City Launch Nov. 29

runaway

Madonna at 2007 Vanity Fair party. Is this a wrinkled mess of a face SCREAMING to have silly fillers a year later? Hell no. She looked freakin amazing.

Ah, but a lot can happen in a year

The chic implants were in reaction to this:

madonna120607_468x491.jpg

madonna-new-hairstyle-mannish-5-07.jpg

I'm not sure what happened there, cause what was she doing in 2007? :confused: There was even more guantness when she DID tour in 2008 and we know the infamous photo from there.

Guest Corazon

are you serious? I photoshopped that picture. I tried to make her look like 1990 again. :thumbsup:

LOL I know. I'm looking at the thread right now, I photoshopped the picture first, then you took my pic and photoshopped it in a 1990's madonna then I took that picture and edited it again :lol:

Sorry, I should have said Me & Flip The Switch photoshopped it. I was just posting it quickly.

I love Britney's body language in that clip when The Face is sitting next to her. It's so telling. "Get AWAY from me" x 10000 anyone?

*cut to Esther spewing Kabbalah shit about order in the universe and tuning into that frequency and general post-'00s Esther ish :manson::zombie: *

:lmao: to much

CBS

November 30, 2010 12:53 PM

Madonna Brushes off Mexico Violence for Gym Opening

Posted by Susana Seijas

107202486_370x278.jpg

Madonna smiles as she poses for pictures during the opening of Hard Candy Fitness, her new gym in Mexico City, Monday Nov. 29, 2010. (AP Photo/Miguel Tovar)

MEXICO CITY (CBS) Shrugging off threat of general Mexico violence, Madonna flew into Mexico City Monday and embraced a throng of fans and fitness fanatics at the opening of her new Hard Candy Fitness gym.

"No Sweat, No Candy," read one of the slogans in the luxurious three-story, 32,000-square-foot gym, which also featured a whole wall of Andy Warhol-style pictures of the singer, in the uspcale Lomas Altas neighborhood of Mexico City.

The singer was greeted by Marcelo Ebrard, mayor of Mexico City, with his actress wife, Mariagna Pratts, and other Mexico City luminaries and investors.

Minutes before meeting Madonna, I was standing behind the mayor, who was busy updating his Twitter account via his BlackBerry. "On behalf of us all, I thank Madonna for her presence and for having chosen us as the first city with one of her gyms," the mayor tweeted.

Despite the country's raging drug war, the 52-year-old mother of four said she picked Mexico City because of her love for the country.

"I've come to Mexico for years to do research, I love Mexican culture, architecture, food, music and art," she said to Mexican newspaper Milenio.

Security was intense surrounding the opening. Police helicopters hovered above the gym and a whole street was cordoned off an hour before Madonna made her appearance.

"A lot of places I go to are considered dangerous whether that's Tel Aviv or Rio, that never stops me from going somewhere to put on a show. I'm not hindered by that. I have good security and I'm not worried about it," Madonna said as she walked down the red carpet.

Madonna's Hardy Candy group said it expects to open more fitness centers in Argentina, Brazil and Russia in coming months.

Membership to the gym runs between 1,200 to 2,000 pesos, or $95 to $160 per month, quite a hefty price tag for many Mexicans, but the norm for lavish gyms in Mexico City.

A crowd of nearly 700 new members awaited the singer inside. New eliptical training machines jostled for space amid the impromptu Grey Goose vodka stands. At the start of the night, most members were drinking Gatorade.

Oscar Salazar, one of the gym trainers who was handpicked by Madonna to dance along in a specially choreographed dance class by her following the opening of the gym, said he wished Madonna would influence more Mexicans to get fit.

"We have a growing obesity problem in Mexico," Salazar said as he showed new members around the gym. "You should've seen some of the police officers who came to check out the location before Madonna arrived - they could hardly fit into their uniforms!"

Amid the well-groomed and hyper rich sophisticated Mexico set, I found Benjamin Cardozo, a 29 year old singer and dancer who told me, "I've joined the gym just so I could attend this party, I can't really afford it, but I had to see Madonna in the flesh."

CBS

November 30, 2010 12:53 PM

Madonna Brushes off Mexico Violence for Gym Opening

Posted by Susana Seijas

107202486_370x278.jpg

Madonna smiles as she poses for pictures during the opening of Hard Candy Fitness, her new gym in Mexico City, Monday Nov. 29, 2010. (AP Photo/Miguel Tovar)

MEXICO CITY (CBS) Shrugging off threat of general Mexico violence, Madonna flew into Mexico City Monday and embraced a throng of fans and fitness fanatics at the opening of her new Hard Candy Fitness gym.

"No Sweat, No Candy," read one of the slogans in the luxurious three-story, 32,000-square-foot gym, which also featured a whole wall of Andy Warhol-style pictures of the singer, in the uspcale Lomas Altas neighborhood of Mexico City.

The singer was greeted by Marcelo Ebrard, mayor of Mexico City, with his actress wife, Mariagna Pratts, and other Mexico City luminaries and investors.

Minutes before meeting Madonna, I was standing behind the mayor, who was busy updating his Twitter account via his BlackBerry. "On behalf of us all, I thank Madonna for her presence and for having chosen us as the first city with one of her gyms," the mayor tweeted.

Despite the country's raging drug war, the 52-year-old mother of four said she picked Mexico City because of her love for the country.

"I've come to Mexico for years to do research, I love Mexican culture, architecture, food, music and art," she said to Mexican newspaper Milenio.

Security was intense surrounding the opening. Police helicopters hovered above the gym and a whole street was cordoned off an hour before Madonna made her appearance.

"A lot of places I go to are considered dangerous whether that's Tel Aviv or Rio, that never stops me from going somewhere to put on a show. I'm not hindered by that. I have good security and I'm not worried about it," Madonna said as she walked down the red carpet.

Madonna's Hardy Candy group said it expects to open more fitness centers in Argentina, Brazil and Russia in coming months.

Membership to the gym runs between 1,200 to 2,000 pesos, or $95 to $160 per month, quite a hefty price tag for many Mexicans, but the norm for lavish gyms in Mexico City.

A crowd of nearly 700 new members awaited the singer inside. New eliptical training machines jostled for space amid the impromptu Grey Goose vodka stands. At the start of the night, most members were drinking Gatorade.

Oscar Salazar, one of the gym trainers who was handpicked by Madonna to dance along in a specially choreographed dance class by her following the opening of the gym, said he wished Madonna would influence more Mexicans to get fit.

"We have a growing obesity problem in Mexico," Salazar said as he showed new members around the gym. "You should've seen some of the police officers who came to check out the location before Madonna arrived - they could hardly fit into their uniforms!"

Amid the well-groomed and hyper rich sophisticated Mexico set, I found Benjamin Cardozo, a 29 year old singer and dancer who told me, "I've joined the gym just so I could attend this party, I can't really afford it, but I had to see Madonna in the flesh."

:nocomment:

:lmao:

Is he on here?

In my eyes, she looks gorgeous. I could show you pictures of her in 1983 in which she looks horrendous. You know why? Because cameras sometimes take awkward pictures. Angles, lighting, make up, hair, clothes, posture, face positioning and more. Even the weather plays its part! All you people acting like plastic surgery experts and then posting awkward photos of Madonnas face need to get a life. If you posted a video of her it would be more reliable as video captures natural movement and you don't usually notice such ridiculous moments. What all you people need to realise is that considering the sheer AMOUNT of photographs of this woman, there are many gorgeous and beautiful ones. So once you've gotten over looking at the few shit ones, enjoy looking at the amazing ones that accompany them!