Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico City Launch Nov. 29

runaway

If she would just give her face a BREAK (it looked so great at the Macy's launch of her Material Girl thang) then the whole look would be perfect. She needs to stop with the inflatables! But other than that, perfect, I love it when she's all pale with the red lips.

Look how small Madonna is. She makes that pair of scissors look ENORMOUS. She looks gorgeous. I don't get why people can't understand that sometimes even gorgeous people have a fucked up photograph? I mean, get over it!!!

Some shitty recording from someone's TV screen, but does include some recording of her dancing, inside the gym:

LOL at the bitch in the video " OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" haha.

she needs to rethink the whole injection thing.....and stop with the boots and the tired hair...and atrocious fasshion!....this used to be the source for FASHION...now it's like the after thought.............I SAY THIS WITH LOVE!

Madonna turns hand to fitness with gym launch

By Cyntia Barrera Diaz

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – She writes children's books and makes wine, dons a spandex leotard like no one else and has sold millions of albums around the world. Now she wants you to have a toned body.

Madonna launched her new brand of "Hard Candy Fitness" gyms in Mexico City on Monday, opening a huge, 30,000-square-foot (2,787-square-meter) compound where Mexico's rich and the beautiful can go through dance classes and fitness routines inspired by the singer's routines.

So why choose a sprawling metropolis of some 20 million people, struggling with crime, pollution and endless traffic jams to kick off an international sports venture that may eventually include gyms in Russia, Brazil and Argentina?

"I have a history with Mexico," Madonna, wearing a black and white-striped dress with boots, told Reuters.

"I have a connection that I have always felt anyways because of my love and interest in Frida Kahlo," she added, referring to one of Mexico's best-known 20th century painters.

Hundreds of screaming fans, from boys wearing "Mexicans do it better" T-shirts to drag queens in leg warmers, lined up outside the gym in a fruitless effort to get a glimpse of the singer, who arrived tightly protected by security.

Guests at the launch included the capital's mayor, Marcelo Ebrard, and Carlos Slim Domit, the son of the world's richest man, Carlos Slim.

Inside the new gym, Madonna taught a short dance lesson to a handful of lucky gym members handpicked by her staff to join her on the dance floor for a few minutes.

She said she is getting ready for another busy year in 2011 that will include a new movie and an album that would follow on the steps of her highly successful "Hard Candy" studio album.

Asked whether she would pursue new collaborations as she did with stars such as Justin Timberlake, she said only that she is working with fellow artists.

On the home front, the mother of four kept open the possibility of expanding her brood.

"Who knows?" she said.

Madonna turns hand to fitness with gym launch

By Cyntia Barrera Diaz

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – She writes children's books and makes wine, dons a spandex leotard like no one else and has sold millions of albums around the world. Now she wants you to have a toned body.

Madonna launched her new brand of "Hard Candy Fitness" gyms in Mexico City on Monday, opening a huge, 30,000-square-foot (2,787-square-meter) compound where Mexico's rich and the beautiful can go through dance classes and fitness routines inspired by the singer's routines.

So why choose a sprawling metropolis of some 20 million people, struggling with crime, pollution and endless traffic jams to kick off an international sports venture that may eventually include gyms in Russia, Brazil and Argentina?

"I have a history with Mexico," Madonna, wearing a black and white-striped dress with boots, told Reuters.

"I have a connection that I have always felt anyways because of my love and interest in Frida Kahlo," she added, referring to one of Mexico's best-known 20th century painters.

Hundreds of screaming fans, from boys wearing "Mexicans do it better" T-shirts to drag queens in leg warmers, lined up outside the gym in a fruitless effort to get a glimpse of the singer, who arrived tightly protected by security.

Guests at the launch included the capital's mayor, Marcelo Ebrard, and Carlos Slim Domit, the son of the world's richest man, Carlos Slim.

Inside the new gym, Madonna taught a short dance lesson to a handful of lucky gym members handpicked by her staff to join her on the dance floor for a few minutes.

She said she is getting ready for another busy year in 2011 that will include a new movie and an album that would follow on the steps of her highly successful "Hard Candy" studio album.

Asked whether she would pursue new collaborations as she did with stars such as Justin Timberlake, she said only that she is working with fellow artists. On the home front, the mother of four kept open the possibility of expanding her brood.

"Who knows?" she said.

Lady Gaga, perhaps? It would be predictable (and behind the curve, again) - but it seems like the most likely pairing if she does opt to work with other "artists." I pray that it is more underground people though.

Either way, I am excited for a new album in 2011!!!!! :clap: