The Razzies founder talks about Madonna's acting.

johnnox

Madonna’s Best Film Performances According to Erotica Blu

01. Truth or Dare – As if Madonna actually cares about the people who work for her. :lol:I’m talking Oscar!

02. Body of Evidence – When she dies in the film I cried.

03. Girl 6 – Her least self conscious performance.

I don't think she's that bad actress. Maybe I don't feel that because almost all of her movies i watched in the cinema were with Spanish sound and the woman who made her voice surely was a good actress. So I never understood so much shit poured on her about the films. And in TOD she sould have got an OSCAR!!!! I was convinced that everything was done without script.

And i think that interview sounds very interesting. To know the secrets behind the Razzies and all that... But of course i wish Johnnox interviewed again that black elf from Big Brother with such a big cock that had to be airbrushed. Now, THAT'S what i call a good interview.

What was all that Up For Grabs thing she did in 2002? looking back now it all seems so random and out of purpose.. it didnt take her anywhere other than be know as the 'mechanical girl' for her wonderful performance :chuckle: .. i wonder why she did it.