What look should she adapt for the next era???

Guest gloriesbarcelona

I think she should explore this look a little bit more:

Int1.jpg

This look would actually fit really well with an all-out ROCK album assault. Hot bitch with a Les Paul axe. :inlove:

Let Gaga have her glittery techno beats and Madonna can evolve into the ROCK GODDESS she was always meant to be.

I want her to appear made up to look really old in ageing make-up in her next video, something she's never done before

89661291.jpg

96925634.jpg

Why did Kylie that strange photoshoot? I recall it surfaced in 1999, when i recently had Internet at home and when i searched for Kylie this came and i was apalled.

I don't know.. but I know I really liked the pics from Interview Magazine she did earlier this year.. That would rock. She looked fierce. Then again, I like the gypsy style. Spanish gypsy/romantic gypsy, something with lots of layers. It's soft and very sexy.

Love the gypsy idea. She could even do it as a tribute to Stevie Nicks. I loved the Interview pictures but they are very similiar to a lot of her older looks from the 80's. She needs something a little different and the gypsy look would be that. If she did a gypsy look with a melodic rock record like Fleetwood/Stevie it would be so cool.

This look would actually fit really well with an all-out ROCK album assault. Hot bitch with a Les Paul axe. :inlove:

Let Gaga have her glittery techno beats and Madonna can evolve into the ROCK GODDESS she was always meant to be.

I agree! Some crazy pop sound, rock filled with lots of bass, screams for an angry sexy look with the leather jacket, dark eyebrows, full lips and messy hair! :thumbsup: