What look should she adapt for the next era???

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Guest gloriesbarcelona

I'll start... I was watching an old, early 60's movie the other day and loved the look, the backcombed hair... She's already done 70's and 80's revival, 20's and 30's as well, 60's should be next :tongue:

I'd be down with that. ^

I would love to see Madonna embrace surreal outfits by Eiko Ishioka (who did the costumes for the films The Cell and Dracula), but I suppose that might seem "too Lady Gaga" at this point. Something tells me Madonna would do a more simplistic wardrobe.

I'm sure Madonna will figure it out herself. However, I would love her to seek inspiration from the world of ultimate beauty that is the supermodel era. Like, it would be great to see her concentrating on over the top beauty and just writing extreme music. Behaving like an autonymous super power beneath the exterior of an insanely beautiful woman. :wow:

1991_e707ag9_rx218_h-_everett.jpg

artwork_images_423787643_471252_roxanne-lowit.jpg

copyof1990495ah.jpg

Linda-Evangelista.jpg

If not all of that, then art with Divinity as a subject...

hera.jpg

aphrodite2.jpg

I think she should explore this look a little bit more:

Int1.jpg

i would love this<3333

also the whole "midevil" thing would be really cool

kinda like her taking her role as the queen

bow/

But that look would be very Steve Nicks. I think she's a symbol of sex and those Italian mamma pictures from the ads were great. She looked very good. I didn't like the concept very much, but she was stunning!

But that look would be very Steve Nicks. I think she's a symbol of sex and those Italian mamma pictures from the ads were great. She looked very good. I didn't like the concept very much, but she was stunning!

I like that concept and she was stunning indeed.

Sexy Italian mama it should be!

Us fans have seen these pics, but alot of people only see the images from albums/videos and I think this is a theme/look she should share with a bigger audience and explore wider. While all young female artists are currently trying to look like "the next GaGa", Madonna should keep it more elegant and cool.

Guest chatty kathy

I'm sure Madonna will figure it out herself. However, I would love her to seek inspiration from the world of ultimate beauty that is the supermodel era. Like, it would be great to see her concentrating on over the top beauty and just writing extreme music. Behaving like an autonymous super power beneath the exterior of an insanely beautiful woman. :wow:

If not all of that, then art with Divinity as a subject...

:wow: I like both of those ideas GU!