Remember all the times Alison Goldfrapp used to SLAM Madonna

Queen Bitch

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I like Moloko, but i prefer Foilfrapp. Moloko at times can sound a bit too much like wanky local hippy coffee house music.

Raisin & Alison r two miserable whores..I mean they're literally always pms'ing, but I guess their

whole cunty fish farm scented outlook on life is a crucial ingredient 4 the arts

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

You have to be an uptight cunt when you're indie and artistic, just goes with the image i spose. Roison, Alison, MIA, ect.

It's RAW and UNHINGED.

LOVE THEM THOUGH. xo.

You have to be an uptight cunt when you're indie and artistic, just goes with the image i spose. Roison, Alison, MIA, ect.

It's RAW and UNHINGED.

LOVE THEM THOUGH. xo.

Totally, but their cunts stink, even in writing. :fag:

Sometimes stink can be good though.

You sniff it, then you suck it, you know?

Appreciate the stink, u got a healthy outlook on life.

If I were bareback in the outback..we'd totally b mates..

I'd make fun of ur shitty taste..buy u Cat Deluna albums 4 ur birthday..have beers & stuff. :fag:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Appreciate the stink, u got a healthy outlook on life.

If I were bareback in the outback..we'd totally b mates..

I'd make fun of ur shitty taste..buy u Cat Deluna albums 4 ur birthday..have beers & stuff. :fag:

I'm sure i could sooth your opinion of my shitty taste around you with a bit of SHARE or WHITNEY HUSTONED in the background. xoxo.

I'm sure i could sooth your opinion of my shitty taste around you with a bit of SHARE or WHITNEY HUSTONED in the background. xoxo.

U dumb little fuck..there's a reason u know..& it ain't the music. *hums 'My name is not Susan'* :fag:

Now quick, say 'A dingo ate my baby' x5

Guest nothingfails0603

Goldfrapp = The best act of the last decade

:D

Fuck yes. Alison is a bitch and I don't agree with everything she says, but I don't see how anyone can honestly dislike her music... it's all about the "she bashed Madonna, therefore she's shit" mentality. She's not a pop star like Rihanna, Gaga, Britney, Beyonce... you can't make fun of her for not having hits like them.

I was a big fan of Goldfrapp up to and including Black Cherry. Then kind of fell off the wagon completely after Supernature. I don't think how many records they have sold is at all relevant. Why do people always bring dumb shit like that into discussions? What most people are saying about Alison is wrong. It's as simple as this: she is a grumpy, irritable and miserable middle aged Bitch. I couldn't care less whether or not she likes Madonna. She doesn't dictate my taste in music either way.

Fuck yes. Alison is a bitch and I don't agree with everything she says, but I don't see how anyone can honestly dislike her music... it's all about the "she bashed Madonna, therefore she's shit" mentality. She's not a pop star like Rihanna, Gaga, Britney, Beyonce... you can't make fun of her for not having hits like them.

Really? Surely they're an acquired taste to begin with.

Guest nothingfails0603

True, but it's funny to see this "she's a no talent wannabe poseur" thing as if we're discussing Ke$ha or Katy Perry (and I actually do like some of Katy's songs, but she is the type of pop poseur people who don't even know a Goldfrapp song are accusing Alison or being) or someone in that vein. They've released five albums in the past decade, all vastly different from each other and all are worth checking out. I'm surprised Madonna fans harbor so much hatred for her because of comments she made, when she's closer to Madonna artistically than most of these pop queens that they shoot their loads over.

Definitely. I tried to get into their music and I just find myself not liking it that much. Head First maybe the only album I would consider playing if I was ever in the mode for crapp.

Who is she?

:lol: It's funny when these nobody "celebrities" criticize artists who are much more famous than they are.You can't really take their comments seriously because they come across as jealous and insecure.