Remember all the times Alison Goldfrapp used to SLAM Madonna

Queen Bitch

Guest nothingfails0603

Having talent doesn't exclude humility, or, you know, having an attractive personality. Of which she has neither.

In fairness, people are singling Alison out because she's bashed Madonna in the past (tho I find it funny people are trying to put her in the same "class" as Ke$hit and Geri Halliwell in terms of talent) but how many divas out there have bitchy attitudes? It's okay for Barbra Streisand, Whitney Houston and Bette Midler to be unbearable cunts to people but Alison is a no-no?

You would think we're discussing Heidi Montag with the way some people are just out and out dismissing Goldfrapp's music.

Guest nothingfails0603

I love the RATIONALE - it sounds like a similar scenario to when Kylie "decided to part company" with Deconstruction, by "mutuable agreement". :demonic:

But it isn't Goldfrapp that parted ways with EMI, it was Mute as an label. That means Depeche Mode, Erasure and so many other acts on there are also no longer distributed by EMI either. Goldfrapp are just being singled out because they're the only ones who've ever said anything anti-Madonna.

Guest nothingfails0603

Oh please, you're on a forum where people wish DEATH to anyone who DARES diss QUEEN MADONNA whether its Alison, Joni Mitchell, Nikki Harris or random fans. They're called LOONS for a reason.

True. Some of these people believe Ke$ha has more talent than Joni or Alison just because she might've kissed up to Madonna in an interview once :lmao::doh:

Instead of dissing Madonna,Alison Goldfrapp needs to focus on her own declining,non-existent career.It would be generous to call her a "one hit wonder" because most people couldn't even name one hit that she has had,lol.

Instead of dissing Madonna,Alison Goldfrapp needs to focus on her own declining,non-existent career.It would be generous to call her a "one hit wonder" because most people couldn't even name one hit that she has had,lol.

I don't know her too... who is she actually? another z-lister trying to get the MADONNA-bashing bandwagon to get media mileage?

Goldfrapp part ways with record label

Wednesday, November 17 2010, 15:37 GMT

By Robert Copsey, Music Reporter

Goldfrapp have parted ways with their record label EMI.

The group, who have been signed to the label for ten years, revealed that their contract officially ended in August this year. They added that they are excited by the "endless world of opportunity" as they continue to tour independently.

Alison Goldfrapp told BBC 6 Music: "Our contract ended in August so we are no longer with EMI. We aren't with anyone. It means when this tour ends I will have a meltdown. No, it's very exciting if I'm serious.

"It's exciting because it is kind of, like, 'Wow, this is a whole new chapter really, what will we do and will anyone want us?'.

"And we definitely want to do more work together and write a new album and we want to do some other things. It feels like an endless world of opportunity really, it's exciting."

Discussing their current tour, she admitted that the busy schedule means she enjoys her quieter moments.

She explained: "When I'm on tour, you're surrounded by music all the time, and noise, you're playing your own music and then you get on a plane and there's music, you get to a hotel and they're playing music in the lobby, you go to a restaurant - music.

"So I'm, like, really quite into no music."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a288362/goldfrapp-part-ways-with-record-label.html

Róisín murphy has left EMI too, wasnt she? I always associate her with Goldfrapp cause they sing the same genre of music.

I was just about to mention roisin.. I think she's a lot more talented than alison is.. does anyone know if roisin ever used to slam M? I so hope not..

I was just about to mention roisin.. I think she's a lot more talented than alison is.. does anyone know if roisin ever used to slam M? I so hope not..

althrough i'm not the type of fan who follow her updates on daily basis - i don't think she ever said something bad about Madonna.

Seventh Tree is a better album than Hard Candy though....

Bitch please :rolleyes:

Róisín murphy has left EMI too, wasnt she? I always associate her with Goldfrapp cause they sing the same genre of music.

Goldcrapp's got NOTHING on QUEEN RAISIN. Overpowered shits on everything Goldcrapp has ever done and ever will.

I was just looking at her chart performance. It really doesn't match the hype. The last five singles didn't go Top 40 and some of them bombed completely. They may be a critics favourite like Roisin Murphy but they don't have commercial clout.

I do like some of her songs but it's very naive of a female performer to trash Madonna as there is most likely a definite overlap of fanbase.

True. Some of these people believe Ke$ha has more talent than Joni or Alison just because she might've kissed up to Madonna in an interview once :lmao::doh:

Let's not start hyperventilating and making shit up now :lol: No one has ever said that.

You can be talented/gifted and still suck balls, though. I'm sick of people being all PC and kissing up to indie legends like Allison Goldfrapp or god forbid ACTUAL legends like Joni Mitchell just because they're technically more talented or EN VOGUE than Madonna is. I think the public has earned the right to have a bit of fun at their expense, really. Both of these women ruin their output by not keeping their envy to themselves. Especially Allison. Knowing she probably surfs Pitchfork.com looking for compliments about her makes her music sound try-hard as fuck. That's on the real. And when THESE two women diss Madonna, it makes them look BAD. I don't care what anyone says. It's different when someone like Peaches disses her (which she did at one point), because you can tell it's someone who doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks of them. But these other two ladies? Makes them look all sorts of envious.

what a lovely kindergarden full of fags :lmao:

Wait a minute.... did YOU just type this? YOU? You, of all people, seriously just said this?

0511-0702-2316-5904_Brown_Bear_Laughing_Hysterically_clipart_image.jpg