Has Madonna ever dissappointed you?

karbatal

I was reading the thread "rumours about new album bla bla bla" and a couple of posters said that they were sure that the album will not disappoint them because it's new music.

That has made me think. Has Madonna ever disappoint you? Or maybe never? Have you ever felt that she had gone too far or maybe has done too little?

I don't mean this thread to be negative, I mean, we don't have to write examples and we can even ban any comment about last album.

In my opinion, it's healthy that we sometimes feel that she's done wrong. She's not human and not perfect and it's pretty good if we don't like something she does. In my opinion it would be a bit obssesive to like everything about her. I don't even like everything about my boyfriend.

Thoughts?

Realted to music, It has dissappointed me the fact that good songs such as Animal, Set the Right, Broken, and many others weren't included in her Albums and then "very hungry" get those low quality downloads.

About what has been released, I have always found something worthy in all her albums.

Related to other projects, I hate Swept away, Four rooms, her name in Filth and wisdom, the way she looked in Body of evidence, and her current make up hehe

Hard Candy, Sticky and Sweet Tour, almost every film she's ever made, her recent lack of originality all disappoints me... yet I hang in their like a tiny piece of poo on her macrobiotic a-hole.

of course she has. But she makes up for it most of the time.

I'm curious to see what she comes up with now that she's dumped the old guy and his Irish pub influences but sure hope she stays away from the "It producers/DJ's" as well.

Nope. I've never been disappointed. Sure, there are things that I'm not fond of such as Bedtime Stories or some of her movie choices but they certainly don't disappoint me. I don't put expectactions on everything she does therefore I can't be disappointed. When her next album comes out I'll listen to it for a few days and then decide if I like it. If I do, great. If not she has plenty of other options for me to choose from but I certainly won't be disappointed nor will I shred her to pieces if I don't like it.

I don't put expectactions on everything she does therefore I can't be disappointed. When her next album comes out I'll listen to it for a few days and then decide if I like it.

:thumbsup: That's a very wise way, babe.

AL and the mishandling of the situation was disheartening but I think a major part of that was having an inexperienced manager. Hard Candy and the S&S tour were a bit flat and uninspired as well and I'm not too fond of Madonna selling everything from tracksuits to glasses to gym memberships. But I don't think she has ever really dissapointed me.

AL and the mishandling of the situation was dissapointing but I think a major part of that was having an inexperienced manager. Hard Candy and the S&S tour were a bit flat and uninspired as well and I'm not too fond of Madonna selling everything from tracksuits to glasses to gym memberships. But I don't think she has ever really dissapointed me.

:thumbsup:

Power of Goodbye remixes :hurt:

However, it's normally those around her that disappoint - Warner's consistently, Live Nation after an appalling experience at Sticky & Sweet concert, Guy Oseary - never felt like he managed more hung on.

Guest Pud Whacker

back in the day - dreary and boring EVITA but then i got over it and of course i love the soundtrack now. i also use the movie to put me to sleep - i mean that in a good way - its like a lullaby. couldnt imagine any part of her history not being there. its all so important in the evolution of a REAL STAR. the only one in our lifetime.