Madonna on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Camacho

Madonna: I'm editing it (her film) and as soon as I'm done. I've got to get my butt in the studio and make some more music.

some more lazy music? you ought to do a MASTERPIECE!!!! :headbang:

Madonna: ... I've got to get my butt in the studio and make some more music.

You better do! But do it RIGHT this time around!

No RedOne, No Guetta, No Tmbo, No Pharell!, No GaGa or what's their faces duos!

Edited by Zezwer

Madonna: I'm editing it (her film) and as soon as I'm done. I've got to get my butt in the studio and make some more music.

Ellen: We can't wait.

This is pretty much in line with what Guy Oseary tweeted on May 6. I am glad Ellen asked the question though.

M looks great! And I think it is hilarious that her kids have lice.

I have to pity the commenters on dlisted... it's a serious topic she's talking about. even if another artist I don't like at all would have said this I wouldn't have taken this less seriously.. do those commenters ever take ONE person (whether it be an artist or a friend) seriously at all anyway? it seems like a lost cause just trying to make these people change their minds and step outside of their caves.. Just because MADONNA is saying it they decide to take it the wrong way, talk about hypocrisy etc. one guy even saying she should apologize first to her brother before saying something like this on television...one has nothing to do with the other. it doesn't mean she has no right to give us this profound message... btw sorry for goin on & on about it but I thought her message was really well put together and very powerful.. I just can't imagine someone NOT being a little touched by what she had to say.. there I said it

No matter what M has to say, she gets slaughtered for it! Her MJ speech at the vma's last year was heartfelt and touching but she just got criticised for it and now theres this, tiring hearing the same old crap so often. Nevertheless, she looked beautiful and her words were very touching. I too am glad Ellen asked her about a new album and even more glad that M herself has stated that shes defo up for it soon! x

she loox gr8...but the cheeks are back.

loox as though she has cheek packing after molar tooth extraction.

love the blonde ambition brows. horn.gif

Her face looks great now!... if you compare with the last 2 years, what an improvement! in fact her face looks normal, human (thank God!), and amazingly beautiful!

Her face looks great now!... if you compare with the last 2 years, what an improvement! in fact her face looks normal, human (thank God!), and amazingly beautiful!

:thumbsup: