Madonna on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Camacho

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Great, I enjoyed that, she's looking very good and everything, but has she done something to her upper lip? It looks inflated, is it makeup or the collagen syndrom? I hope not, her lips are just naturally nice :nocomment:

I just read Madonna's opinions and watched parts of the interveiw. I'm so glad she has expressed her opinion on something so sad and so unfair! I really really LOVE IT! Who cares about music news? I'm glad that Madonna has spoken about that issue, because all her life she has told us, gay teens (when we were teens) to express ouselves, to be strong, to fight, to keep on walking, to be ourselves but not forget our family... Good on you Madonna!

Online forums are a weird environment, people aren't very rational or humane when they think there is no consequence for what they say or where they have others blindly re-affirming their opinions.

If I were you I would take some time off and get some perspective. If you don't enjoy being here, there's no point putting yourself through any negative experience.

:thumbsup: Comparing this forum or any forum to being bulliyed in real life is not fair.

Obviously it's not the same thing, and I never claimed it was, but what is not "fair" about it? They both involve human beings interacting in a social environment. You can't act like online bullying is completely out of the realm of possibility.

Great, I enjoyed that, she's looking very good and everything, but has she done something to her upper lip? It looks inflated, is it makeup or the collagen syndrom? I hope not, her lips are just naturally nice :nocomment:

Chile she's been filling her upper lip 4 years now..get with the program. :fag:

Obviously it's not the same thing, and I never claimed it was, but what is not "fair" about it? They both involve human beings interacting in a social environment. You can't act like online bullying is completely out of the realm of possibility.

Yes, internet bullying is a problem, but I don't see it so much as on a forum where people are anonymous like here. but more something on Facebook and text messages where people know who you are. When I was in high school, you could get away from the bulying when you weren't at school, but now the bullies can find their victims on Facebook or send them text messages and continue the hatred 24/7.

Yes, internet bullying is a problem, but I don't see it so much as on a forum where people are anonymous like here. but more something on Facebook and text messages where people know who you are. When I was in high school, you could get away from the bulying when you weren't at school, but now the bullies can find their victims on Facebook or send them text messages and continue the hatred 24/7.

Yeah that was kind of my point to that Scrabble individual. If he/she feels bad when he's at this forum, he can/should just leave.

But I definitely think that the concept of bullying is not exclusive to face to face interaction (which was my second point). :)

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Chile she's been filling her upper lip 4 years now..get with the program. :fag:

It's not been THAT obvious until now me think

She has- but just how many hairstyles can one person have in her lifetime? She's pretty much had them all, some are bound to repeat themselves, yes? :)

It has been quite a while since she made a significant change to her length, though (I think; not really an expert on such things)- 2001, maybe? And then after that, the wig seen in the "Jump" video. :p

She has- but just how many hairstyles can one person have in her lifetime? She's pretty much had them all, some are bound to repeat themselves, yes? :)

It has been quite a while since she made a significant change to her length, though (I think; not really an expert on such things)- 2001, maybe? And then after that, the wig seen in the "Jump" video. :p

dont you forget! ;)

madonna_narrowweb__300x423,0.jpg

Online forums are a weird environment, people aren't very rational or humane when they think there is no consequence for what they say or where they have others blindly re-affirming their opinions.

If I were you I would take some time off and get some perspective. If you don't enjoy being here, there's no point putting yourself through any negative experience.

Why should I have to leave? I'm here for the right reason; to celebrate what I love about Madonna. Unfortunately there are a bunch of assholes here who do nothing but bitch and complain about everything she does. They hate her hair, her music, her tour, her last album, her boyfriends, the way she dresses, her religion, her hands, her face, her videos, her friends. The list goes on and on. Maybe they're the ones who should leave. If they're not happy with what she's done in the past 5 years then maybe they should go somewhere else.

Why should I have to leave? I'm here for the right reason; to celebrate what I love about Madonna. Unfortunately there are a bunch of assholes here who do nothing but bitch and complain about everything she does. They hate her hair, her music, her tour, her last album, her boyfriends, the way she dresses, her religion, her hands, her face, her videos, her friends. The list goes on and on. Maybe they're the ones who should leave. If they're not happy with what she's done in the past 5 years then maybe they should go somewhere else.

But baby, that has happened before too. Don't you remember the AL era? It was a DEBACLE of people moaning about the album, others saying that there was a boycott and others told those people that they were crazy... other saying she was a coward for not airing the video, and so on and so on. many people here complained about the Confessions era. She was told to be making music for children, others said it was too gay and that she was embarrassing. And some people will complaint in the future about next album. I don't think there's a single person here that is always complaining, some complains about one thing and others about another. That's a forum for you.

I think you should get used to being around people that don't find Madonna perfect. How did you got through the Erotica era???? I was the only one in my highschool that still thought that the girl was doing it right :(

But baby, that has happened before too. Don't you remember the AL era? It was a DEBACLE of people moaning about the album, others saying that there was a boycott and others told those people that they were crazy... other saying she was a coward for not airing the video, and so on and so on. many people here complained about the Confessions era. She was told to be making music for children, others said it was too gay and that she was embarrassing. And some people will complaint in the future about next album. I don't think there's a single person here that is always complaining, some complains about one thing and others about another. That's a forum for you.

I think you should get used to being around people that don't find Madonna perfect. How did you got through the Erotica era???? I was the only one in my highschool that still thought that the girl was doing it right :(

from complainings spokesperson :)

c'mon, it wasnt nearly as bad back then and you know it. and trust me, im surrounded by imperfect people here...im very used to it.

from complainings spokesperson :)

I think you complain about ME more than i complain about Madonna :lol:

Now seriously, i like most Madonna has done except HC era. How come you have that idea about me? Other people here dislike that era too, that is long gone, because i enjoyed a lot the Celebretion era (i like that track a lot, i think I am alone there :shy: )

• 2 weeks later...

You're the one that was complaining... Believe it or not this isn';t the only Madonna forum in the world. My point was, if you hate the people here so much then you should just leave.