Madonna on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Camacho

Guest groovyguy

The coments are awful, i cant barely read most of them! they are so mean! people really hate her because she is herself!!! SHE'S BEEN BULLIED THERE!!!!!! :hurt:

Those are bullies with empty lives and will amount to nothing! The truth!

Those are bullies with empty lives and will amount to nothing! The truth!

Exactly! As Ellen said, they are the ones who ended up being the losers!

It's funny how the bullied eventually become bullies themselves in some form or the other. A couple years ago this forum was a nasty place.

this? :)

tumblr_lbnyv8LfB61qzwglbo1_500.gif

:lmao: that was too funny too!!!

but i was talking about the face she does whem Ellen asks if she is bullied nowadays as an adult! Madonna inflates her mouth to think! its so cute!!!! :lol:

Just watched it in full, the clip on dlisted was only half the interview though.

I loved the interview and that's one cause she should definitely support.

I'm sure people have mentioned this but I wasn't keen on the hair - a rerun of the Hard Candy era do. When I saw a screencap on that disgusting PIG Perez's site it looked like a repeat of the adoption interviews or something. I loved the eyebrows though. :wow:

WAS? :blink:

Online forums are a weird environment, people aren't very rational or humane when they think there is no consequence for what they say or where they have others blindly re-affirming their opinions.

If I were you I would take some time off and get some perspective. If you don't enjoy being here, there's no point putting yourself through any negative experience.