Madonna on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Camacho

I like Mariah, I adore Madonna. This is the Madonna section of a Madonna board. I don't get why Mariah was even mentioned. Can't we all be happy Madonna is doing something on tv after months (and let's be honest, that marriage tv show was CRAP)? No, we can't. I find all this hate thing for other artists very childish, and the hate for Mariah especially is very 90s.. :lol:

If I don't like and artist I just don't care about him/her. I know this is a forum, but still, it's getting tired (at least for me).

:thumbsup:

Guest chatty kathy

After years of experimenting she has finally realized she's a lesbian.

I was w/you on this part.

:dramatic: But be still my heart, if it's not Ingrid, I'll have to fucking kill myself.

@TheEllenShow: It’s #MusicMonday, but you may want to make it a two day event. Madonna will be on the show tomorrow.

43 minutes ago via HootSuite

Music Monday :lmao:

All she's doing is maybe promoting a charity or a fashion line!

SHE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR 3 ALBUMS AND 3 TOURS

THANK GOD!!!!! We get more new music from M.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Ellen does have her own recording label now so maybe she will announce she signed up with Ellen's label to distribute new music.

Does she?

Is it for dykes or something?

Black Clothes, old hairdo, and still in NY talking about what's in the news. Nothing about music.

Oh get a clue. A star of her stature talking about this is admirable no matter how you spin it. I hope you're joking, dork.

Oh please. Fans were hoping for some music news not about something in the headlines.

Guest Pud Whacker

Oh please. Fans were hoping for some music news not about something in the headlines.

please - speak for yourself. dont ever say what i was expecting.

say - UGLY FANS were EXPECTING...

CHEERS, CHEERS!!!!

Oh please. In the TAKE THAT thread you stated: Really glad Madonna isn't releasing any new album right now especially in Europe. Take That fever has hit an all-time high.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Fans really need to get the fuck over this NEW MUSIC SHIT.

The album is barely in it's beginning stages, so why the FUCK would she make some huge TV message about it?

SHE WAS GOING TO DO ELLEN FOR SOMETHING NONMUSIC RELATED. That was more than obvious. Any fans expecting otherwise are fucking stupid.