Madonna on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Camacho

Thats nice. She will talk about W.E, Malawi and Macys.

No music and no boyfriends :lol:

At least its something to entertain us a bit for a while.

She's the biggest-selling female artist of all time, and she only needs to go by one name -- MADONNA -- is talking to Ellen today! She'll tell Ellen what she's been up to, and she has some important things she'd like to share with everyone.

Thats right bitches. :sassy:

It's Day 2 of Ellen's Game Week! The competition is getting tougher, the prizes are getting bigger and the games are more hilarious than ever! You still have an opportunity to win from home, so don't miss out -- you could win a brand new Buick Regal!

She's the biggest-selling female artist of all time, and she only needs to go by one name -- MADONNA -- is talking to Ellen today! She'll tell Ellen what she's been up to, and she has some important things she'd like to share with everyone.

Girl is in NY, not on the moon. She can take a flight to LA you know. She will be a guest on a tv show, not doing a a concert or whatever. Phone call? Pre taped segment? Why? She did that fucking marriage show this year, she'll do Ellen too.

finally the promotion of Celebration

:lol:

Yeah, I wonder what she's up to. The only product she's got out is the Macy's line right now and the D&G sunglasses. I just hope Ellen asks (on air) "When is your next album due?" If there is a tour in the works for 2011, I wonder if she might mention that too.

Well, it is Sweeps time for TV and I am sure she'll deliver high ratings for Ellen.

maybe she will give out tickets to the premiere of w.e. or maybe she will announce the opening of her hard candy gym in usa and give out free membership to everyone in the audience.

...and she has some important things she'd like to share with everyone.

Prays she's going to announce she's working on a new album now and it will be released in the late Spring with a tour forth coming.

maybe she will give out tickets to the premiere of w.e. or maybe she will announce the opening of her hard candy gym in usa and give out free membership to everyone in the audience.

The movie isn't going to premiere for months. :confused:

The Hard Candy Gyms have no U.S. locations announced yet (per CBS News). I am sure she will mention the venture, but unless the studio audience is entirely from Mexico City, no one will care.

A ticket for the premiere of W.E. was on ebay weeks ago for charity, no date of course but who knows. I'm sure she will talk about the film and Malawi and the whole anti-gay bullying situation ad she'll mention the gym of course. I don't expect an album/tour announcement.