Madonna at NYC Fashion Delivers Gala @ Waldorf-Astoria Hotel

Camacho

Guest chatty kathy

is this the first time she wore this boots...?coz i can remember that she had wore this before...i just don't know when exactly.

Yes, and sadly I've been racking my brain to remember when we saw them before!

But it wasn't too, too long ago.

I only wear shoes once and then I throw them away. I also never style my hair the same. It's ridiculous to think anybody would.

:rotfl: OK - most of us don't. But many celebreties not even as iconic won't be photographed in anything more than once.

And if you're not paying for it, but just always getting it gifted from the designer, can blame them.

If anything I thing it proves how much she likes them. Even for such an icon we know if M likes a jacket of something for a season, we will see it almost all season long.

Guest chatty kathy

article-1246993-0811EBDF000005DC-64_468x519.jpg

this was back in january at london...not sure though if it's the same.

January WOW! I thought it was more recent than that. dave do you happen to what event she was coming or going to in this pic?

Thank you for sharing!

January WOW! I thought it was more recent than that. dave do you happen to what event she was coming or going to in this pic?

Thank you for sharing!

i think this was when she was out with tom ford in london/

Guest chatty kathy

fucking want those pants NOW!

does anyone know who did the pants?

Who I expected after finding out they were pvc and not leather.

Madonna makes a statement with Stella McCartney’s Perforated Thigh-high Boots at the 5th Annual Fashion Delivers Gala held at NYC’s Waldorf-Astoria Hotel on Wednesday (November 3).

It’s the same pair of shoes that Blake Lively wore to a party back in January!

Source: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/11/04/madonna-perforated-thigh-high-boots-at-fashion-delivers-gala/#ixzz14K4bFNGV

Now I want to know the dress designer as well.

She looks really attractive and definately healthier! I prefer it when she has her hair side parted than centre but she looks hot and the dress was great!