Madonna at NYC Fashion Delivers Gala @ Waldorf-Astoria Hotel

Camacho

tweets on twitter tonight

"Madonna on stage at Fashion Delivers introducing Neil Cole as "a man who gets things done."

"At Fashion Delivers fundraiser and Madonna just came out!! OMGaaaa"

"Omg the material girl herself @madonnanation just took the stage!"

"Fashion Delivers benefit at Waldorf-Astoria- Madonna a surprise appearance. Even the wranglers didn't know. The room was rapt"

She looks gorgeous in her usual play-it-safe black outfit but the hair....the hair...the hair.... so last decade.

Guest Not4Pussies

She's worn those pants/boots before. And the hair, ugh so over those damn curls. At least she got her roots done. There, done bitching

Guest chatty kathy

Love the look.

Me too, except give her plain boots! This pair has already been played. Any of her solid black repeats would have looked better w/that dress.

She's worn those pants/boots before. And the hair, ugh so over those damn curls. At least she got her roots done. There, done bitching

:lol: Nicest/cutest "bitching" post I've read in months. I think she can still play this hair, doesn't bother me either way, I pay more attention to the clothes I guess.

Guest chatty kathy

fucking want those pants NOW!

does anyone know who did the pants?

No, and I was hoping this article said who the designer is. If no one beats them to it, WWD will tell us today more than likely.

Madonna wears a daring pair of over-the-knee studded PVC boots to present award

4th November 2010

She may be a mother-of-four, but Madonna isn't ready to hang up her edgy clothing just yet.

The singer wore a daring pair of over-the-knee PVC boots to present an award at the Fashion Delivers Gala in New York yesterday.

The skin-hugging shoes clung to her thighs, showing the result of her many hours working out at the gym.

In her eye-catching outfit, complete with silver crocheted tunic, Madonna completely overshadowed the award winner.

In his classic suit, Iconix Brand Chairman Neil Cole looked out of place posing for a photo with the 52-year-old.

Madonna was attending the fifth annual gala for Fashion Delivers, a charitable foundation through which manufacturers can donate clothing to disaster victims.

Since it was set up the foundation has distributed more than $55 million of clothing to needy recipients, including the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Madonna recently became involved in the fashion industry, launching a clothing line with her teenage daughter Lourdes called Material Girl which is sold exclusively at Macy's.

She is also diversifying into other business ventures, including launching a worldwide gym chain called Hard Candy Fitness.

A statement from Hard Candy Fitness said it plans to 'open in major cities around the world,' including Russia, Brazil, Argentina, Europe and Asia.

Madonna is now based full-time in New York, where her children Lourdes, Rocco, David and Mercy attend school.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1326468/Madonna-wears-studded-PVC-boots-present-Fashion-Delivers-Gala-award.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz14JXPNfpW

:wow: What? Nice comments from the Daily Mail? Wow!

She actually looks healthier here than she does in a lot of other pics- some extra weight in the face(not from cheek shots or anything, either)- as well as the arms. See what all that time in the director's chair does for her? :)

Guest chatty kathy

She looks great...especially the hair. Those boots are awesome!

Absolutely flawless. That's why I don't get why so many fans bitch about her hair.

What do you expect? Seems to be working fine for her during this phase of her career.

This is probably the look M will keep as long as she's touring IMPHO.

Shorter hair at this point may make her appear older, and none of us want that!

is this the first time she wore this boots...?coz i can remember that she had wore this before...i just don't know when exactly.