"X Factor" Madonna-Theme Week?

TOUR2008

Well, no. But there aren't that many famous Australians and I just assumed that everybody in Australia loved her. In fact, how many people actually live in Australia in total? Don't like the majority of Australians live in like 3 cities?

Well, no. But there aren't that many famous Australians and I just assumed that everybody in Australia loved her. In fact, how many people actually live in Australia in total? Don't like the majority of Australians live in like 3 cities?

They have an estimated population of 22 million, that's not exactly tiny.

It was American Anthems week tonight. No Madonna.

Some of the songs weren't anthems and some of them weren't even American. :rotfl: So shit. I love how Simon is ultimately desperate to get Madonna on there but it just isn't happening so far. Every year rumours circulate. So random.

• 3 weeks later...

Hang on, who said she would? I think they could do a Madonna night, but she wouldn't be on it. But I would not be surprised if she performed on it. If it's good enough for McCartney, Beyonce, George Michael etc... but she would never do one of the cheesy duets thankfully.

She HATES the X factor. Haven't you seen her say it repeatedly? I think she only did Star Academy because there wasn't really another option for her and it doesn't have the same overbearing media glare that X factor does. She even said she HATES reality shows. She doesn't have a song to promote. She probably wants a break before promoting her film and recording her latest album. She doesn't need to desperately whore herself out on X factor. I'd be surprised if she ever did.

MADONNA WILL NOT BE ON X FACTOR. The end.

She did France's Star Academy for COAD, so I can't see why she wouldn't do X Factor. Gone are the days when Madonna was above going on a certain TV show for promotion.

Plus, we all know she was very close to doing it last year.

NO SHE WASN'T!!! Don't believe Simon Cowells bullshit in the tabloids. I have it on good authority that she doesn't particularly like him and that's why he suddenly started constantly arse kissing her. He is DESPERATE to have her on the show especially since the massive tour numbers on Sticky and Sweet. He looks at people and sees piles of money and that is why he suddenly loves Madonna. He consntantly starts rumours about her attending. They're just that. Totally false. Do you really think if Madonna was performing on X factor we wouldn't know it by now?! Come on! What's she gonna perform? Like a prayer/Vogue/Holiday medley? Or maybe Celebration? Do be serious. :rotfl: She's just made about £250,000,000 from her Hard Candy project. She is done promoting it. She is launching a gym, spending Christmas with her family, promoting her first major film and recording a new album. What could possibly make her want to perform on X factor? Certainly not that Queen of chavs and cankles Cheryl Cole. :lmao:

She did France's Star Academy for COAD, so I can't see why she wouldn't do X Factor. Gone are the days when Madonna was above going on a certain TV show for promotion.

Plus, we all know she was very close to doing it last year.

She can't even be arsed to haul her carcass to a TV studio when she HAS something to promote. I can't see her flying here so a load of deluded wannabees can murder her songs.

I could see them doing a Madonna night but it wouldn't surprise me if Simon Cowell doesn't do one if she has turned him down. Should be a laugh.

Who's left? Cher, Matt, One Direction (Twats), Mary Byrne and Rebecca who can sing and will most like to Like A Prayer (obviously)

NO SHE WASN'T!!! Don't believe Simon Cowells bullshit in the tabloids. I have it on good authority that she doesn't particularly like him and that's why he suddenly started constantly arse kissing her. He is DESPERATE to have her on the show especially since the massive tour numbers on Sticky and Sweet. He looks at people and sees piles of money and that is why he suddenly loves Madonna. He consntantly starts rumours about her attending. They're just that. Totally false. Do you really think if Madonna was performing on X factor we wouldn't know it by now?! Come on! What's she gonna perform? Like a prayer/Vogue/Holiday medley? Or maybe Celebration? Do be serious. :rotfl: She's just made about £250,000,000 from her Hard Candy project. She is done promoting it. She is launching a gym, spending Christmas with her family, promoting her first major film and recording a new album. What could possibly make her want to perform on X factor? Certainly not that Queen of chavs and cankles Cheryl Cole. :lmao:

:manson: for the billionth time in this thread already, no one is saying that she is going on X Factor THIS YEAR.

We are talking about her doing The X Factor in general, i.e. appearing on a FUTURE SHOW.

She said she didn't THINK she would be performing in the same way she was then at fifty. She also said, 'I don't know...who knows?'. It's a very different matter. With X factor she thinks the show itself is ridiculous and she dislikes the idea that somebody is made into a popstar from a TV show. The pre made pop star. She probably doesn't like the concept of doing it because all her life people have thought that she is some manufactured pop bitch, when in actual fact she's a natural.

Simon was a guest at her home with Adam Lambert, so I don't think she hates him at all.

I never said she hated him. I said she didn't like him. If she had any personal feelings for him, she would be more inclined to do the show. We know that's what Madonna is like. Hence she appears on the Ellen and Rosie shows quite a lot. She reacts to a personal rapport and more often than not she is friendly or friends with the people she works with. There's a difference between having a brief meeting with somebody and being close to them. That's called WORK. I have to spend time with people I don't like at work and they would never know that I didn't like them. Some people are good like that. :rotfl:

Simon was a guest at her home with Adam Lambert, so I don't think she hates him at all.

I'd never read/heard this... I thought she met Adam Lambert through Monte Pittman. Not that it's really super important or anything... Just saying.

And when she was "on" Idol, she was actually appearing from Africa, wasn't she? And it was all about charity. She does seem to be more influenced by friends and causes now than promoting her own projects. She appeared on The Marriage Ref as a favor to Seinfeld; she appeared on Ellen recently to speak out about bullying... even when she last appeared on Letterman, he could barely find her GH CD on his desk and it only received a passing reference. She seemed to be there more to have a quick visit with Letterman for a laugh, a slice of NY pizzeria pizza, and for old time's sake than anything else. So it doesn't surprise me they could only get her to participate in Idol by having the charity angle. I'd even forgotten she did that...

She said she didn't THINK she would be performing in the same way she was then at fifty. She also said, 'I don't know...who knows?'. It's a very different matter. With X factor she thinks the show itself is ridiculous and she dislikes the idea that somebody is made into a popstar from a TV show. The pre made pop star. She probably doesn't like the concept of doing it because all her life people have thought that she is some manufactured pop bitch, when in actual fact she's a natural.

:lmao:

I never said she hated him. I said she didn't like him. If she had any personal feelings for him, she would be more inclined to do the show. We know that's what Madonna is like. Hence she appears on the Ellen and Rosie shows quite a lot. She reacts to a personal rapport and more often than not she is friendly or friends with the people she works with. There's a difference between having a brief meeting with somebody and being close to them. That's called WORK. I have to spend time with people I don't like at work and they would never know that I didn't like them. Some people are good like that. :rotfl:

:lmao:

really? So is there gonna be a Prince week this year? I may be tempted to watch it. It'd be interesting to see the ways they'll butcher his songs :bad: