"X Factor" Madonna-Theme Week?

TOUR2008

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/845974-kylie-minogues-x-factor-show-could-be-overshadowed-by-madonna-week

Kylie Minogue's X Factor show could be overshadowed by Madonna week

Kylie Minogue’s performance on the X Factor is set to be eclipsed by a rival star.

The 42-year-old is down to perform her single, Get Outta My Way, on Sunday but songs by Madonna will be showcased on Saturday night’s leg of the show.

Each week, show bosses bring in a host of glittering stars to perform on the Sunday night results show. Previous weeks have seen Rihanna, Usher, Bon Jovi and Katy Perry - to name a few - take to the stage and blow judges away.

MORE: Cher Lloyd admits her tears were for dead uncle

But this weekend's theme will involve Kylie joining the show on the week they’re celebrating her rival's music.

A show insider told Metro: ‘It’s all a bit awkward, actually. The contestants will be doing a Madonna and Michael Jackson themed week despite Kylie’s big showing the next night.’

Next week fans can look forward to boyband week as JLS, Westlife and Take That all take to the X Factor stage to perform.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/845974-kylie-minogues-x-factor-show-could-be-overshadowed-by-madonna-week#ixzz14BFdXPuL

How nice for a Madonna week. I don't follow this show but I do know about Kylie and Shayne performing on the show that same week.

LEAVE YOU, move on to a PERFECT STRANJA

You TALK, I'll WALK, WANNA feel the DANJA

See me with HIM And it's turning you ON

Ain't GETTIN' me back at the END of this SONG

Get OUTTA my WAY

*audience looks bemused*

Poor K-Mo

:(

Tesco Mary to do "You'll see" please

Or failing that a duet with Wagner on 4 minutes complete with checkout set and conveyor belt dancing

Good to know. Do you think you'd go through the first audition though?

Ha. Yes, but I'd never do it. It wouldn't be the right format for me. I know you're mocking me, but I don't really know why. I mean, what have I ever done to really bother you that much? Do I just love myself too hard? :shy:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Ha. Yes, but I'd never do it. It wouldn't be the right format for me. I know you're mocking me, but I don't really know why. I mean, what have I ever done to really bother you that much? Do I just love myself too hard? :shy:

:rotfl:

Not even Madonna week could get me to sit through XCREMENT FACTOR.

I'd rather swap your Dannii Minogue for our Sienna Miller. Which is weird really, but true. Maybe you live in a part of Australia where people just don't like Dannii? The only things I know about Australia is from my Aunt who lived there for like 40 years. Then again she is an alcoholic. :rotfl: My mother really doesn't like that Aunt ither. :chuckle:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Is it true that Queen DANNII is going to replace Elizabeth II's face on the money down there? :wow:

She'll be going on the 5 cent coin.