Madonna To Open "Hard Candy" Fitness Centers Around The World

renee205

Hitting the shelves next year! Its called "Vadge" and smells her pussy :thumbsup:

Someone beat her to it

Vulva Perfume

What a curve ball that was!

As much as I love the album, I think the name is odd but I suppose Sticky and Sweet would be more off putting. What the hell has Guy Hosiery talked her into now!??? At least she think of some songs whilst she's washing the towels.

This doesn't surprise me in the least and I expect there's similar to come now that she's a spent force, without a label and useless manager.

You got a point here. Her career is totally out of control. I never thought about it but it kind of makes me miss Warner Bros... :nocomment:

This doesn't surprise me in the least and I expect there's similar to come now that she's a spent force, without a label and useless manager. What else is left for a brand in decline to do in the AGE OF GAGA :bow:

Jokes aside, this is the most shocking part to me. Her willingless to completely rape the value of her brand for a quick buck.

Guest Pud Whacker

she's putting her name on a business venture, big deal.

well, for the farcks it is. shes in constant motion. doing more in a month than most people do in a lifetime. the jadedness sets in. and the worst part for them is SHE DOESNT CARE!!!! :rotfl:

that she started as a poor nothing doing disco and now shes a huge empire is to be applauded and would be if it wasnt madonna.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Cool idea, but HARD CANDY JIMS, BY MADONNA?.........may as well just call it POOF PARADISE JIM.

Imagine if the ONLY music they played was MADONNA MUSIC THOUGH! xxo.

She's like mercury, constantly creating and evolving and naming gyms in mexico after one of her albums. Too bad people are afraid of her because shes such a STRONG SEXUAL WOMAN SMASHING SOCIETYS TABOOS that they dont give her credit for these GENIUS, CAREER FURTHERING moves. If only this mexican entepreneur had contacted Guy Oseary sooner.

She's like mercury, constantly creating and evolving and naming gyms in mexico after one of her albums. Too bad people are afraid of her because shes such a STRONG SEXUAL WOMAN SMASHING SOCIETYS TABOOS that they dont give her credit for these GENIUS, CAREER FURTHERING moves. If only this mexican entepreneur had contacted Guy Oseary sooner.

The irony is your two idols wouldn't step foot in a gym.

Guest Pud Whacker

Jokes aside, this is the most shocking part to me. Her willingless to completely rape the value of her brand for a quick buck.

get real frightening freak. 2 years into a career and THE GAGA brand and releasing perfume products.

Listen up, little monsters!!

Lady GaGa's new perfume finally has a name!

And it's…..MONSTER!!

Ah yes, you too can smell just like a ravishing little monster!

The new fragrance is set to release some time in 2012. Are U excited???

and i say great for joanne!!! seriously.

---

i dont understand how this bothers madonna fans. well, i take that back - EVERYTHING bothers madonna fans. coming on 30 years - mitsubishi, pepsi, versace, the childrens books, gap, h&m, sunsilk, vuitton, d&g, material girl macys and now a gym. people should be so lucky. again, the different rules that apply to madonna.

shes an EMPIRE. and why should that happen (acceptably) after shes dead? no, she should be alive to reap her benefits.

My name is Madge

I'll do your fitness tonight

With anal bleaching darling

Open tonight

I'll be your sorceress, your heart's magician

I'm not a witch, I'm a tone technician

With 10 dumbells all on site, you will gain more power

I'm gonna change your life, Ill clear your fucked up bladder.

Do sit ups, do as I say

Do sit ups and you will fuck more gays

I'll give you love, I'll make u hard as fuck

I'll give you love, I'll tighten up your stomach...

My yoga moves off stage

And i jump a lotta rope

fuck off about my age

you aint gonna cope

If youre on time and your bodys not fragile

Bend over baby, you better be agile

We do nails and facials, 'til they're nice and soft

And when your pits start to sweat, I'm gonna lick them off.