Madonna To Open "Hard Candy" Fitness Centers Around The World

renee205

Guest Not4Pussies

I think its kinda cool. Although the name couldve been better. Is the logo gonna have that ugly pink pussy lollipop background?

Ok.... a gym, fine sure why not, open one.....but HARD CANDY Fitness Center!?!? Really??!? Hard Candy!?! can they be anynore tacky...they might as well call it Shobedoo Fitness Center.

On a random note, how odd that the 1st one is in Mexico City =P

:lol: What about

Why's It So Hard Fitness Center??

So ok, i just talked to a friend of mine that lives in Mexico City and he tells me that for the past few months there has been ton of publicity for the gym, on bus sides and such, his words were "all the damn busses have those damn billboard on their sides".

Funny thing, he says that in these past months no one ever mentioned it was Madonna related, he thought that it was just someone coming up with a tacky name :lol:

And here is the logo. This is the banners on the side of the buses and stuff. It is actually good :)

33914_449709018294_543843294_5521546_1624002_n.jpg

:lol: What about

Why's It So Hard Fitness Center??

This is a youtube parody WAITING to happen.....

"here's the Bye Bye Baby room where you can say BYE BYE to your belly fat"

"here's the Ray of Light tanning room"

and so on :lol:

They should have the Devil Wouldn't Recognize You cosmetics/botox booth :thumbsup:

Guest Not4Pussies

This bitch! Lol children's books, clothing lines, teen clothing lines...am I missing something else?? At least its not her own perfume

I'll def join. She's so into fitness and organized with financials and a neat freak that I would trust being a member. And, it makes sense this is coming from her. If it is going to be a gym franchise I am sure there will be yoga/pilates classes, pools. saunas, courts, tracks, etc. Can't wait! It will probably be a fitnesshead's dream facility! :drools:.

You realize Madonna doesn't own/manage it and Guy just wanted a check to cash to let them use the name of her worst album?

This bitch! Lol children's books, clothing lines, teen clothing lines...am I missing something else?? At least its not her own perfume

No one can predict the future so never say never...

Wow My country first! so proud, and Bosques de las Lomas, so close from my office.

This is gonna be full of wealthy gays, so I'm joining :lol:

Such a shit name

Couldve been

ray to get lighter

Swim

Body of evidence

Skin

Justify my £50 a month

Impressive skintan

Paradise

Burning up

Physical attraction

Desperately seeking cruisin

Im Breathless

Rivita

Ill remember (if you miss your membership payment)

Such a shit name

Couldve been

ray to get lighter

Swim

Body of evidence

Skin

Justify my £50 a month

Impressive skintan

Paradise

Burning up

Physical attraction

Desperately seeking cruisin

Im Breathless

Rivita

Ill remember (if you miss your membership payment)

:lmao:

Gymy Gymy

Press Up

Don't Smell Me