Madonna To Open "Hard Candy" Fitness Centers Around The World

renee205

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Good, a place for MADONNA FANS to exercise.

"Ha, ama a Madanna fan and ah wanna jan ya gam!"

"Ah ma Gad, ama Madanna fan taa! ya can jan!"

[Hands fan/customer a Gym membership card that says 'Congrats, You're Gay']

[Works out on pink bicept curl machine, while listening to the Hung Up remix and looking at Madonna's giant face on a wall next to him and feeling ~~inspired~~]

Sorry but :rotfl:

Criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinge.

Well Spazz, I heard she hired a 400lb transvestite, an 80 year old tramp, 5 harajuku girls with heart conditions and an American 'eat as many hotdogs as you can' champion. SO yeah, she is definitely going to fail with her gym. No doubt.

Well Spazz, I heard she hired a 400lb transvestite, an 80 year old tramp, 5 harajuku girls with heart conditions and an American 'eat as many hotdogs as you can' champion. SO yeah, she is definitely going to fail with her gym. No doubt.

Well if you WILL advertise on Madonnanation you should be prepared for what you get.

here's the invitation

149801_136070903113445_130417353678800_171155_1706759_n.jpg

The AMAZING Oakenfold will be there to dj :|

Btw a friend of mine, he is fucking lucky to be able to meet her :wow: :envy: his bf got him in or something, probably that is the invitation for, sooooo damn lucky, i have no idea what i would do or how i would feel if i ever meet her :dramatic:

Why THAT image -it's not even particularly attractive, and certainly not inspiring to excercise. I mean if you are going to plaster the walls with Madonna images, an ugly pasted together Warhol rip off should be the last on the list -What about the Testino pics from ROL -those were in the National Portrait Gallery!

she is so gonna get bad reviews for this ... gonna get killed, and to be honest i do not think this is going to work, i don't like it as a gym or a Madonna's club or what ever at all ... next project, leave it to guy from tomorrow please