Madonna To Open "Hard Candy" Fitness Centers Around The World

renee205

You are right :thumbsup:

By the way, is there a program in US as big as UK's X Factor? I mean, a program where an artist goes and kaboom! all people download as crazy.

Glee sparks sales, though the show is generally picking the material. Possibly the best (unintentional) promo Celebration could have gotten.

Guest chatty kathy

Interview with M about HC Fitness

- What made you decide to enter the fitness industry?

I’ve spent my whole career being dedicated to health, training and spirituality and during that time I’ve worked in hundreds of gyms, studies and with the best trainers and dancers in the world. From those experiences I’ve developed a strong vision of what the atmosphere for the ideal training is, and that we’ve transformed into a reality with Hard Candy Fitness.

- You’ve been in shape for decades, How important is training in your life style and how has your personal regimen changed through the years?

Health, exercise and spirituality are essencial in my life. I think our bodies are a gift and we must do everything in our reach to take care of them.

Also, I think that the more I make myself be better and stronger, I can inspire others to do the same, through my fitness clubs. When I speak about exercise, I’ve tried everything and I know what works and what doesn’t.

- Why start in Mexico?

Mexico City was one of the Sticky & Sweet Tour stops. I loved the energy of people and their eclectic vibe. Being close, relatively, from the United States, makes me able to be more involved in every step of the development of the creation of the brand, which makes it ideal for the launch of Hard Candy Fitness.

Our objective is to use Mexico as a location to synchronize our brand, and that way expand to other countries and, in the long run, develop a global brand that will include the United States.

- How involved are you or will you be in its daily operations?

I’ve been involved in every step of the process, starting from the name, the logo, the entity of the brand, and the interior and exterior design. My main objective is to create the ideal atmosphere to inspire our members to think of the results. I’ve had an important participation in the global development, and in all the details of the programs and the training. I want our members to love the club, but I also want them to have results, after all, “Harder is better”.

Source and entire interview: http://www.madonna-infinity.com/infinity/?p=2341

I don't know which of you I feel sorry for most. :rotfl:

Karb and I got each other, you on the other hand got nothin but you and bunch of mirrors.

you should feel sorry the most for yourself. sorry but it must suck being you.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Because a pink gym with pink Madonna images on the wall gives me the impression of going harder :lol:

They could have used her image in the gym a little more abstract and had a cool sleek lay out.

This is just poof paradise pish.