Madonna To Open "Hard Candy" Fitness Centers Around The World

renee205

No. Her motivation is to upset people like you!

hahaha, imagine Madonna reading a forum and having a blast doing something to annoy a member? :lol: "Oh, Karbatal thinks i'm stupid. Well, now i'm going to make that call to Justin Beaber"

Next step:

1335013a.jpg

I've seen Madonnas bed linen. She has good taste. Not that shit. Well done for using your favourite pop star as an example of what Madonna will never be. Madonna has never promoted or supported an inappropriate brand or organisation. Whether people like it or not. If she was letting Vogue be used on like a cereal advert, I could understand complaints.

cant wait to see pics from the launch. heres hoping she doesnt wear a black dress

Is she going to attend? Cool! For this event she better look hot! :drool:

The thing is, she already has more money than she can spend in a lifetime. Unless those cheek fillers are more expensive than they look, it's hard to see why she's in such a rush to cash in on her fame at this point. Is her only motivation reading Forbes magazine and seeing where she is on the rich list?

:manson: you're making a lot of assumptions here....oh I forgot some of the fans on this board always know her thoughts and motivations behind everything she does. It always comes down to her being motivated by money right? If this bothers you that much, stop being a fan and don't give her any of your money then. It's that easy. But it's more pleasing to bitch and complain right? I think a number of the fans are addicted to thinking in a negative way, every move she does that doesn't suit you and your vision brings on a wave of negativity. How the hell does her opening a fitness gym have any impact on your life that you should use so much time and energy being pissed about it. The derogatory way you and some of the other fans discuss her in proves this. Try getting a life and you'll see it won't bother you as much when she makes decisions you don't like. She certainly has one :)

^And how does an answer from a forum have such impact in your life? Let people have opinions. Everytime an artist does something, some fans complaint, that's a universal rule. Many fans complained with Confessions and still do. Many did with Music, many do with Celebration, many did with the Evita era, they found it boring. Get over it!

I recall when she released Confessions, to me was an exciting era but many people here in Madonnanation were sick of her leotards and thought she was doing music for little children. So what? I still enjoyed music. Do the same: enjoy!

No. Her motivation is to upset people like you!

But it doesn't seem to be me that's upset! I'm vauely entertained by the whole thing at this point. But Pud is right -this is a very expensive and probably quite exclusive gym, and it's not really for the likes of the music loving poofs who've kept her in business for the past 25 years; which makes me wonder why we have so many of them in here defending it. You are right; she does have a life; she doesn't care what we think; she has moved on. So why haven't you?

Guest chatty kathy

Is she going to attend? Cool! For this event she better look hot! :drool:

Well according to the offical press release located in the initial post.

Madonna will be visiting the gym on the 29th of November for the official launch.

But it doesn't seem to be me that's upset! I'm vauely entertained by the whole thing at this point. But Pud is right -this is a very expensive and probably quite exclusive gym, and it's not really for the likes of the music loving poofs who've kept her in business for the past 25 years; which makes me wonder why we have so many of them in here defending it. You are right; she does have a life; she doesn't care what we think; she has moved on. So why haven't you?

you're so much more positive and upbeat at the Kim Wilde forum :) at least someone is doing something right.

your comments lead to me to believe you're upset or at the very least unhappy;

"Quite right, and as a BRAND she is doing some very bad brand management at the moment. Spreading her brand on to products as diverse as tacky children's clothes and fitness gyms is going to hugely weaken the value of her brand in the medium to long term in exchange for short term financial gains. Does she want to be the Coco Chanel of pop icons or the Pierre Cardin?"

"The thing is, she already has more money than she can spend in a lifetime. Unless those cheek fillers are more expensive than they look, it's hard to see why she's in such a rush to cash in on her fame at this point. Is her only motivation reading Forbes magazine and seeing where she is on the rich list?"

also....do me a favor and don't put words in my mouth. i've made 2 comments in this thread;

"No. Her motivation is to upset people like you!"

"if she were a man it would be ok."

nowhere did I say...

"she does have a life; she doesn't care what we think; she has moved on."

I like to think of Madonna as the forward thinking visionary artist she once was, not the childrens author designer of kids clothing, gym instructor she has become. Many feel the same, I am surprised you dont. This gym shit is embarrassing as was GAP as was that shit H&M thing.

I think of her that way too. I just don't see how this could be at all detrimental to her IMAGE if Gap and H&M weren't. Which is what it seems like you guys are worried about.

allaboutmadonna.com

Oct 27

Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico - More Info

Pre-Sale:

Membership: 3499 pesos ($282)

First and last monthly payment: 1949 pesos ($156)

Administrative costs: 699 pesos ($56)

Total: 8096 pesos ($650)

Regular Sale:

Membership: 4999 pesos ($401)

First and last monthly payment: 2199 pesos ($176)

Administrative costs: 999 pesos ($80)

Total: 10396 pesos ($835)

Services:

2 500 square meters

cardiovascular area, 80 teams

free integrated weight area

Personal Training

Spinning Room

Group Fitness

mind-body clinic

All-Included

Thanks to Pedro and Alex

I think of her that way too. I just don't see how this could be at all detrimental to her IMAGE if Gap and H&M weren't. Which is what it seems like you guys are worried about.

I think such things certainly went a way to making her look a bit cheap and shit and this does exactly the same i dont care if it costs alot to join this gym. Its embarrassing no two ways about it.

:D

And still people think I'm really passionate upset and worried because of Madonna's image! AND that I'm going to be all upset if someone mentions Kylie Minogue or Kim Wilde bless her -because I MUST be slating Madonna because I'm devoted to those two. :lmao:

Unnatural will SIMPLY NOT HAVE YOU say anything remotely derogatory about Madonna and will drudge up every piece of your internet history to stop it. HEAR HIM RAWR