New album rumors are starting to come out....

LoveBoxx

The last thing I'd like her to do is another dance or R&B type album again because we've heard her do that before..Hard candy focused more on the production and sound and I'd like it all to count. Her music used to focus on telling the listeners something and that's quite important to her fan base I think. It's important to me anyway.. the stories or meanings to her songs were at the forefront of her mind when it came to her songwriting, as "Like a Prayer" and "Music" perfectly demonstrate, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'd like the element of surprise again and for her to just be natural as not everything is about the image. People kind of expect her to reinvent herself and maybe sometimes it's forced because of those expectations.

I'd love another Like A Prayer. An album with INSTRUMENTS and STORIES and a pop/rock feel.

[quote name=M!chael :D' date='23 October 2010 - 07:22 PM' timestamp='1287858126' post='999272]

Fuzzy Dream Hesitation coming Fall 2011! Featuring Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Drake, and Rihanna! First single will be "Tik Tok" (Ke$ha cover)

:)

These last few days,I've been listening to the new Jamiroquai album,which leaked over the weekend.They have some excellent dance/funk tracks on the album....very Old School.I wouldn't mind if Madonna went it that direction instead of all this electro/techno stuff produced by DJs.

Guest bluejean

These last few days,I've been listening to the new Jamiroquai album,which leaked over the weekend.They have some excellent dance/funk tracks on the album....very Old School.I wouldn't mind if Madonna went it that direction instead of all this electro/techno stuff produced by DJs.

Nice idea in theory but Madonna isn't Jamiroquai. Nor is she Katy Perry :ohgoodgrief:

Not that I have anything against Katy, but copying someone like that would be as transparent as copying Lady Gaga.

I don't think it's about her tapping into some unique trend. I think in order to be a success Madonna would need to tap into Madonna. I don't believe she was doing that with the last album. The reason why Ray Of Light for eg worked is because it was a genuine movement in style that was honest to what she was feeling at the time. I guess you can argue so was American Life. But ultimately I think when artists try to do what they think people want rather than what they want, they lose before they've started. Who knows what Madonna wants, maybe she doesn't even know herself. The only answer to that is to experiment. As she did with previous albums. If the songs are great and the style suits her, and it is genuine (ie not trying to be Britney/Lady Gaga/Katy Perry) it could work. There are obvious things that won't work though, and trying to be the same as a flavour of the month female pop star has failed previously (Hard Candy, Revolver) and will continue to fail because ultimately, people expect more from Madonna.

Try transporting yourself back to 1980....

No, I don't want another like a prayer, but I want an album that has nothing to do with what she did in the last 10 years. And I loved Hard Candy so, I'm not one of those "her last great album was ROL" type or fan or shit like that.

If you are happy with a Katy Perry style album, I'm happy for you. I hope for something better.

i'd die for another don't tell me......give me something sexy yet mature that doesn't look like you are trying too hard to be young. Give me a good song and a good quality video with good dancing! The celebration video was an all time low sloppy mess for her.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Madonna needs to do a Katy Perry type of record to make a music comeback again. I would also love for her to jam with Take That on some songs.

Katy Perry and Take That.

Thank God you aren't her manager.

No, I don't want another like a prayer, but I want an album that has nothing to do with what she did in the last 10 years. And I loved Hard Candy so, I'm not one of those "her last great album was ROL" type or fan or shit like that.

If you are happy with a Katy Perry style album, I'm happy for you. I hope for something better.

Madonna is going to make the Music she wants and not what we want. It's her vision, career and choice. She takes risk by daring to try something different.... I don't want another repeat from previous Madonna albums.... So whatever she's going to do, let's embrace it without complaining, nothing is concrete or set in stone....

Guest SuperPop

I love "ONE" by Swedish House Mafia. It sounds epic in clubs.

I totally agree..'One' is such an Epic dance song..definitely one of the best tunes released this year...

I would love a more 'edgy' and 'hard' dance music sound (pure house music) rather than the pop/commercial dance that everyone is doing right now

Madonna is going to make the Music she wants and not what we want. It's her vision, career and choice. She takes risk by daring to try something different.... I don't want another repeat from previous Madonna albums.... So whatever she's going to do, let's embrace it without complaining, nothing is concrete or set in stone....

You're right. Let's just close down the forum altogether and not talk about Madonna at all. She doesn't listen to us so why bother?

Fuck no

Hell yes!!!! Girl needs her 13th #1 hit in the USA. Her singing songs like "California Gurls" or "Teenage Dream" would be absolutely fabulouso and young teens would start playing her music again along with good promo.

Katy Perry and Take That.

Thank God you aren't her manager.

The Katy Perry and Take That sound is IN. Take That's "The Flood" is one of the catchiest songs currently. Already destined to be a big hit. I think its time for Madonna to go back to producer Stuart Price and get the Take That boys to write her some songs :bow:

The Katy Perry and Take That sound is IN. Take That's "The Flood" is one of the catchiest songs currently. Already destined to be a big hit. I think its time for Madonna to go back to producer Stuart Price and get the Take That boys to write her some songs :bow:

I want to laugh but something is telling me you may be serious.

Guest Borderline

Hell yes!!!! Girl needs her 13th #1 hit in the USA. Her singing songs like "California Gurls" or "Teenage Dream" would be absolutely fabulouso and young teens would start playing her music again along with good promo.

I'm sorry dear but... you are an idiot.

Madonna needs to do a Katy Perry type of record to make a music comeback again. I would also love for her to jam with Take That on some songs.

This is exactly the type of music Madonna should avoid!

Sadly, this woman can release a stupid lyric like California Girls wearing ponytails and i wouldn't be shocked. I would have been shocked just 3 years ago, but now she can put a stone in her lips, do a polka and flash the cunt in a cover and i wouldn't be surprised.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4&stc=1&d=1263709236