New album rumors are starting to come out....

LoveBoxx

The main theme about "not having time, come one, take my hand i help you, get up and do it now" has been all over Madonna's career from Everybody to Over and Over and Spotlight and Keep it together... I like it in a silly way. When Give it 2 Me leaked i recall i thought it was so classic Madonna... The same with Beat Goes On.

But sometimes those lyrics doesn't work as they should. Heartbeat for example.

I think they work when they have a strong song with them. If the song is weak, like Hey You, they are a bit embarrassing.

The main theme about "not having time, come one, take my hand i help you, get up and do it now" has been all over Madonna's career from Everybody to Over and Over and Spotlight and Keep it together... I like it in a silly way. When Give it 2 Me leaked i recall i thought it was so classic Madonna... The same with Beat Goes On.

I think they work when they have a strong song with them. If the song is weak, like Hey You, they are a bit embarrassing.

I agree with you here, except the Hearbeat part, i love that song.

It's official!

I will never agree with you!

I don't care about themes. I am tired of her using the same two verbs in a rhyme scheme. We get it, Madonna. "Waiting" rhymes with "hesitating." Please give it a rest. Maybe she needs a thesaurus.

NEWSFLASH :

Madonna has been secretly spending time in the studio recording an all DUETS ALBUM ....

the working title is "YOU SING THAT BIT I SING THIS"

She already has completed 8 duet tracks featuring :

* COURTNEY LOVE

* YOKO ONO

* AMY WHINEHOUSE

* LATOYA JACKSON

* WHITNEY HOUSTON

* ANTHONY KEIDIS

* CYNDI LAUPER

* ROSIE O'DONNELL

It's official!

I will never agree with you!

why then? you don't think she's used those lines all her career? And they've been her trademark. I love it when she tells us to get up and wake up now and that she'll be ther to help us. When I was a teenager i felt empowered with them.