New album rumors are starting to come out....

LoveBoxx

Guest bluejean

I can't wait for this album, I hope she's going to pick up where Confessions left off but take it to a new level. Something dark and edgy with a club vibe. Could be amazing.

This chasing of 15 yearold teens is getting tiresome. If she releases another hard dance track and she makes weird movements in the video opening her legs, she will have the flop of her life. I hope the rumor is not true, it's been years and years since Madonna sang a proper song without relying on production, she could try that for a change.

This chasing of 15 yearold teens is getting tiresome. If she releases another hard dance track and she makes weird movements in the video opening her legs, she will have the flop of her life. I hope the rumor is not true, it's been years and years since Madonna sang a proper song without relying on production, she could try that for a change.

What do you mean proper song w/o relying on production? The "production" of her music has always been part and parcel of her great music legacy.

I more or less agree with this.

An image re-invention a la ROL or Music is due.

What do you mean proper song w/o relying on production? The "production" of her music has always been part and parcel of her great music legacy.

The production has always enhanced the sound, not made the song. It's only recently when the production seems to be everything and she's chasing for producers instead of writing proper songs with songwriters. I mean, Paul Oakenfold as writing partner? come on....

Guest bluejean

Cupid BoyS Producer IS Stuart Price.Sebastian Ingrosso ONLY IS ONE OF THIS SONG WRITERS

Wrong. Sebastian is credited as one of the producers along with Price and Magnus Lidehall.

Anyway I was only writing that to wind people like Queen Bitch up. And it worked :lol:

Guest bluejean

The production has always enhanced the sound, not made the song. It's only recently when the production seems to be everything and she's chasing for producers instead of writing proper songs with songwriters. I mean, Paul Oakenfold as writing partner? come on....

Yes yes, I do agree. But Stuart Price is a classically trained musician and a great songwriter (in my opinion.)

I get what you are saying though. What has made certain songs has been the inclusion of songwriting collaborations with people like Pat Leonard and Joe Henry who write songs organically from the heart rather than just slapping some beats together and getting Madonna to sing over the top of it (Celebration for example.) She also needs to write better lyrics. Celebration is not very good in that respect.

so I guess this album will be out next year last quarter then....

I think 2011 will be something like this. Two main projects:

March to June it`s all about W.E. ! :) She will give everything to promote W.E. very hard ! She gave all her passion into this movie the last two years!

She will work for the new album beside the promotion for W.E. ! IMO the album is in an early stage now. Maybe she will finish it in Summer 2011.

September to Dezember it`s all about new single and new album ! And preparing for a new tour :thumbsup:

OK, at least I hope that 2011 looks like that ! :lol:

:fag:

I'd take this with a pinch of salt. We'd already had DG and A-Trak rumours and it turned out baloney. W.E. is in the making and she's no finger-in-many-pies type.

i mean songs that stand out and don't rely on production. Frozen is very good produced but stands out as a song. The same with Don't Tell Me, for example.

If you just listen to acapella version of Frozen w/o thinking about the video, you'll find the song very repetitive and boring.

I hope she doesn't get SHM involved or any of the other 'now' producers - they've been peddling the same sound for the last ten years and by the time she releases anything it will be soooo out of date. But I do agree that W.C. will be taking up a lot of time so could be fake rumours again!

I hope she doesn't get SHM involved or any of the other 'now' producers - they've been peddling the same sound for the last ten years and by the time she releases anything it will be soooo out of date. But I do agree that W.C. will be taking up a lot of time so could be fake rumours again!

And I bet that's what the tabloids will be calling it!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

she should work some underground artists again. not these fucking european trance djs. for fuck sake. even shitney beers is working with Rusko. so i hear

:lol:

Agreed. And NO [before a fan has a heart attack], it's not because i want her to be RAW AND UNHINGED with underground producers, i just don't want her bandwagoning again with some hideous Dr Puke or Guetta mess album. Leave that to Ke$ha and Katy and the 5000 others who are doing the same music. fakt. xoxo.

:lol:

Agreed. And NO [before a fan has a heart attack], it's not because i want her to be RAW AND UNHINGED with underground producers, i just don't want her bandwagoning again with some hideous Dr Puke or Guetta mess album. Leave that to Ke$ha and Katy and the 5000 others who are doing the same music. fakt. xoxo.

:thumbsup:

Madonna needs to do a Katy Perry type of record to make a music comeback again. I would also love for her to jam with Take That on some songs.

*imagines Madonna being surrounded by 5 guys in a video.