New album rumors are starting to come out....

LoveBoxx

[quote name=M!chael :D' date='23 October 2010 - 11:22 AM' timestamp='1287858126' post='999272]

Fuzzy Dream Hesitation coming Fall 2011! Featuring Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Drake, and Rihanna! First single will be "Tik Tok" (Ke$ha cover)

:lol:

I wished she would choose proper musicians, rather than some Dj this time

She worked with DJ's since the begining of her career. I'm not complaining.....

I hope we hear something more substantial by Christmas - that might mean we are getting a new album in late 2011 with a tour soon after.

Swedish House Mafia is actually 5 people (according to Wikipedia anyway). Axwell, Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso, Dave Travis and Lloyd Sale. Axwell, as you may recall, remixed "Jump" in 2006.

I was most excited about A-Trak and DJ Mehdi. I am not sure how I feel about Madonna chasing after Kylie's producers.

I hope she gives Klas Ahlund a ring in Sweden while she's busy hunting down Swedes. He's famous for producing Producing a lot of the work on Robyn's latest 3 albums, such as this incredible new single. But is also a member of the Teddybears, a group that mixes electronica, hip-hop and rock all into one explosive mix

and two examples of the brand new Teddybears album, which in my opinion is FANTASTIC

I love the accoustic version of Indestructable ! :clap: But this one is awesome too ! :bow::thumbsup:

I´m ready for a new M album ! :fag: I´m fine with every producer :) as long it is not Timbaland or another Hip Hop / R&B Producer ! :thumbsdown:

I hope she gives Klas Ahlund a ring in Sweden while she's busy hunting down Swedes. He's famous for producing Producing a lot of the work on Robyn's latest 3 albums, such as this incredible new single. But is also a member of the Teddybears, a group that mixes electronica, hip-hop and rock all into one explosive mix

I love the accoustic version of Indestructable ! clap.gif But this one is awesome too ! bow.gifthumbs.gif

I´m ready for a new M album ! fag.gif I´m fine with every producer happy.gif as long it is not Timbaland or another Hip Hop / R&B Producer ! bloed_2.gif

amen. thumbs.gif

Well, Kylie chased own Stuart Price, so maybe M will do the same. :) When did this act produce Kylie, btw?

I'd also prefer a Patrick Leonard-like collaborator, but most important thing is for the music to sound fresh- and good.

I believe Sebastian Ingrosso produced "Cupid Boy" on Kylie's latest.

That's probably the worst song on Kylie's recent album so hopefully Madonna will make better use of him...if it's true of course.