New album rumors are starting to come out....

LoveBoxx

Because i am a fan since 1984, have all her records, enjoyed her music as a child, teenager and adult and have seen her several times live. Why are you here? Just to clap whenever she farts? Be happy that this woman has some critic fans so she tries harder.

Because i am a fan since 1984, have all her records, enjoyed her music as a child, teenager and adult and have seen her several times live. Why are you here? Just to clap whenever she farts? Be happy that this woman has some critic fans so she tries harder.

:chuckle:

Oh please! :lmao:

Everything she did in lat few years was shit to you. You always say the same thing over and over again. I said many times what I don't like, her new attitude for example etc but at least I still love her work. You don't care about the film, you are sure her next album will be shit, you think she's stupid etc .What's the point, really?

Everything she did in lat few years was shit to you. You always say the same thing over and over again. I said many times what I don't like, her new attitude for example etc but at least I still love her work. You don't care about the film, you are sure her next album will be shit, you think she's stupid etc .What's the point, really?

Some people just can't adapt to the ever changing style of music that progresses with the times, and nothing wrong there but you should stick to a certain era and play that Music.... I love everything from Madonna from Ray Of Light to now, everything else wasn't my taste except her first album and Like A Virgin.... As far as complaining that her next Album will be shit when she didn't even start say's alot....

News-of-Madonna.com asked Marc Andrews about a new Madonna album after his tweet. He said he'd heard they're gathering producers, who would decide on the direction her next album should take.

Guest bluejean

Hell yes!!!! Girl needs her 13th #1 hit in the USA. Her singing songs like "California Gurls" or "Teenage Dream" would be absolutely fabulouso and young teens would start playing her music again along with good promo.

:lmao: Sounds like a similar strategy to Hard Candy

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The Katy Perry and Take That sound is IN. Take That's "The Flood" is one of the catchiest songs currently. Already destined to be a big hit. I think its time for Madonna to go back to producer Stuart Price and get the Take That boys to write her some songs :bow:

I don't think Madonna is or will ever be at the point of "making a comeback". She has endured such longevity that I's rather she go out on top. Trying to please teeny boppers will ultimately be a failure. I look forward to her tours now. :angel:

I don't think Madonna is or will ever be at the point of "making a comeback". She has endured such longevity that I's rather she go out on top. Trying to please teeny boppers will ultimately be a failure. I look forward to her tours now. :angel:

If your a Janet or Cher fan we should look forward to a tour. Both gals are over. But as a Madonna fan I look forward to more top ten or even #1 hits from this woman. So I applaud her working on a new album instead of giving us movies and putting her name on brands. It's suppose to be all about the music.

I think she's aware internet postings are generally from negative people, not that she'd read any of it anyway.

:lmao: Sounds like a similar strategy to Hard Candy

Yes and it almost got her a #1 hit with "4 minutes" almost but not quite. We've been waiting for a decade now to see her name at the top of Hot 100 chart. Work with the right producers and people on this rumored new album and she still got a chance :dramatic:

News-of-Madonna.com asked Marc Andrews about a new Madonna album after his tweet. He said he'd heard they're gathering producers, who would decide on the direction her next album should take.

Hopefully she will have chosen some collaborators by New Years and we can start speculating on the direction. I hope it's some good people.

Yes and it almost got her a #1 hit with "4 minutes" almost but not quite. We've been waiting for a decade now to see her name at the top of Hot 100 chart. Work with the right producers and people on this rumored new album and she still got a chance :dramatic:

I'd prefer an enjoyable album that I can actually listen to two weeks after first hearing it over an "almost #1 hit",

Funny those who criticise how crappy M's music is now seem to like some other horrible music...

I do agree that she's not as edgy as before but when are people gonna realise she has other priorities now. In the past, she was so ambitious in music and searched for new music and producers keeping eye on the underground scenes etc but now she hasn't got the time or forcuses more on other things in life. She's just not as ambitious as before musically but that's not surprising. She's over 50 now. Doesn't mean she can't be edgy anymore though. Hope she finds new inspiration and keeps digging on new music.

Anyway, it's too early to judge anything, so let's wait and see.

I do agree that she's not as edgy as before but when are people gonna realise she has other priorities now. In the past, she was so ambitious in music and searched for new music and producers keeping eye on the underground scenes etc but now she hasn't got the time or forcuses more on other things in life. She's just not as ambitious as before musically but that's not surprising. She's over 50 now. Doesn't mean she can't be edgy anymore though. Hope she finds new inspiration and keeps digging on new music.

Well, with "Revolver" she wasn't too far behind the curve, really. I mean she worked with Lil' Wayne in 2009 (only 1 year after his biggest selling record hit) and DJ Frank E - who was fairly unknown at the time. I realize almost everyone in here hates that song, but she didn't wait several years like she did when she worked with Timbaland and Pharrell.

Bad example perhaps, but she has her ears out there.

I'm more concerned about the actual songwriting than the producers. I'd like something introspective again.

Guest SuperPop

:manson::manson::manson:

I enjoyed Celebration, for example, i am maybe one of the few here who likes that song. And i have said it. I am excited with W.E. and i have said it look in the W.E thread. I like most of the demos leaked and i have said it. So turn off your "beware bad fan" radar with me. Or better, ignore my post and you will be happy.

An Read carefully: I said i wouldn't be surprised if... This woman has released good songs and big turds random recently. She has released Celebration AND REvolver TOO, that i think is a musical dissaster. It seems random to me. If she records an album full of Revolvers... i wouldn't be surprised.

she should work some underground artists again. not these fucking european trance djs. for fuck sake. even shitney beers is working with Rusko. so i hear

Rusko is not underground. If you are going to be a snob, at least do it properly.

:snore:

What is it you are criticizing again, she's hasn't even started to record any songs for this new album.... Don't you think it's way to soon to be criticizing her album when it hasn't even started? LOL....