Madonna moves on from Jesus Luz with dancer Brahim Zaibat

Bitch

Guest Njova25

I hope this is true I was tired of seeing this little boy with her all the time at least this guy is in his 30's which is an improvement from Jesus.

He choreographed 'Vogue' on the sticky..

uhn.. i never noticed him before.. i though her coreographer was that confessions dancer that we are all tired of.

uhn.. i never noticed him before.. i though her coreographer was that confessions dancer that we are all tired of.

She has several choreo's..r u talking about Jason, he's dance captain & we're so not tired of him. His ass is majestic. :fag:

She has several choreo's..r u talking about Jason, he's dance captain & we're so not tired of him. His ass is majestic. :fag:

No! Not Jason! Im talking about this one:

ot24.jpg

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

He looks like Osama Bin Laden's distant cousin :rotfl:, but he also looks like he'd rape you good and hard with what i assume is a rather MASSIVE and HAIRY cock.

upon further investigation, he talks kinda gay & he's from Belgium :fag:

http://video.rtltvi.be/video/Brahim-Rachiki/127271.aspx

He only took one dance class in his life..

Vogue is the very 1st thing he ever choreographed :wow:

He said he sent a video 2 camp Madonna when word was out she was looking 4 a new style..

Madonna nicknamed him waffle, they spent two weeks on Vogue..she was everything.

So I guess he's from Arab origin though, non?

of course, THE HOT ARAB SEX :wow:

I'm rooting 4 Midge..I'm sure the Brazilian rode well..but it would be kinda cool, she & Janet will start

a facebook group: 'singer whores with Arab Origin bf's (& body odour)'

Well the Arab origin rules out the gorgonzola cock theory. Arab = circumcised >90% of the time - and yes I took a POLL. :wow:

In around 65% of the time it also means not-so-big cock but we all know Esther is no size queen (hello Tony Ward).

Well the Arab origin rules out the gorgonzola cock theory. Arab = circumcised >90% of the time - and yes I took a POLL. :wow:

In around 65% of the time it also means not-so-big cock but we all know Esther is no size queen (hello Tony Ward).

Oh..I meant the B.O came from Janet.

Hello Tony Ward indeed :horny:

^ Yeah, this was the original caption for the article when I first posted it. Page Six tend to update/ change the name of their articles during the day.

She moved - per usual - rather fast, as Jesus was seen with her and the kids last month. No more Baby Jesus, I suppose.

upon further investigation, he talks kinda gay & he's from Belgium :fag:

http://video.rtltvi.be/video/Brahim-Rachiki/127271.aspx

He only took one dance class in his life..

Vogue is the very 1st thing he ever choreographed :wow:

He said he sent a video 2 camp Madonna when word was out she was looking 4 a new style..

Madonna nicknamed him waffle, they spent two weeks on Vogue..she was everything.

jannets boyfriend is hotter

this must be why the NY Post later removed the name out of their article online

Boyfriend Revealed: Backup Dancer Brahim Zaibat

brahimzaibatreal2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Various reports claim Madonna is dating backup dancer Brahim Rachiki but X17online can report exclusively that other websites have it WRONG!

Madonna's actually dating a different backup dancer with the same first name -- she's been seeing the much younger Brahim Zaibat, a b-boy dancer.

A source close to the dancer tells X17online exclusively: "They've been seeing each other for a few months but really keeping it on the DL. Madonna did NOT want this getting out before she had time to see if things were really going to work out between her and Brahim or not. Things have been going well so she was about to go public with the relationship anyway."

Apparently the Queen of Pop was upset that so many media outlets misidentified her lover but X17online's here to set it straight! An X17 photographer even saw the couple enter a New York City movie theater last week, but Madge's security details was on high alert and it was impossible to get a shot. The two even left separately to avoid being snapped together.

More details coming ...

Ziabat is a member of Pockemon street dance crew from Paris.

No! Not Jason! Im talking about this one:

ot24.jpg

Though I wouldn't have been really surprised if it was this dancer; he was following her around like a stray puppy ever since the ending of the S&S tour. I believe his her manny now and lives with her staff. The body language kinda shows closeness in this photo.

Guess his not really her type; she likes them really pretty, young and delicate.

She also probably doesn't do "friends-who-become-lovers-later-on" kind of thing; if she likes you, she goes for the kill right away! :queenbitch: