Madonna moves on from Jesus Luz with dancer Brahim Zaibat

Bitch

This time Page Six got the name right:

Madonna's exes Jesus Luz and Guy Ritchie walk the red carpet

While Madonna was flirting with a new man, her former boy toy Jesus Luz was walking the red carpet with her ex-husband, Guy Ritchie, at the Ultimate Fighting Championship match at London's 02 Arena Saturday night. But Ritchie "barreled down the red carpet while Luz posed for photos," reports our spy. The night before, Luz deejayed a party for UFC co-founder Lorenzo Fertitta and president Dana White and was "swarmed by models." Meanwhile, Madonna has been out in New York with her new guy, French dancer Brahim Zaibat, who is believed to have danced at the launch of her Material Girl line at Macy's.

^ :lol: No, he was one of the dancers/ instructors, together with Hypnosis and Norm. She mentioned his name during her speech.

She was probably already hitting that at the time.

It's sad, because when I saw pics of that dirty looking but kind of distinguished Arab I felt like a part of the old Madonna was re-emerging. The one with a semblance of taste. I'm not sexist, so I don't think it's any worse for Madonna to use her wealth and position to get adolescent dick than it is for Jack Nicholson or Mel Gibson to go around with bimbos less than half their ages. It's just not what I'd have associated with Madonna -if anything surely her vanity wouldn't allow her to chase someone who would be unlikely to look at her twice in the real world. Is this what her life is now? Photoshoots looking young, outtakes looking rough, cheap cash ins, bought friends, bought lovers. I mean STEVEN KLEIN's fucking hand me downs. At least this one seems to have been picked up fresh by Madonna. I suppose that's progress of a sort.

It's sad, because when I saw pics of that dirty looking but kind of distinguished Arab I felt like a part of the old Madonna was re-emerging. The one with a semblance of taste. I'm not sexist, so I don't think it's any worse for Madonna to use her wealth and position to get adolescent dick than it is for Jack Nicholson or Mel Gibson to go around with bimbos less than half their ages. It's just not what I'd have associated with Madonna -if anything surely her vanity wouldn't allow her to chase someone who would be unlikely to look at her twice in the real world. Is this what her life is now? Photoshoots looking young, outtakes looking rough, cheap cash ins, bought friends, bought lovers. I mean STEVEN KLEIN's fucking hand me downs. At least this one seems to have been picked up fresh by Madonna. I suppose that's progress of a sort.

It does seem that middle age is hitting her a bit harder than expected.

He's hot, but he's a child. I know I'm gonna take a lot of shit here for saying this, but this boy toy thing is really desperate. You're 52 lady, please. You're gonna lose this fight with time in the end, deal with it already.

I agree. If she keeps this youth obsession up she'll ultimately look deperate and ridiculous. Actually, she kind of does already ...

Maybe for the british press, but she was COOL in 2005. I remember my friends starting the whole DESPERATE thing with 4 Minutes.

I got that from people with the whole Leotard thing. How r u?

I agree. If she keeps this youth obsession up she'll ultimately look deperate and ridiculous. Actually, she kind of does already ...

She always seemed desperate and ridiculous to some people, even since the start of her career. Did she ever really give a fuck? no. She's not going to become celibate and dress and act the way it's "socially acceptable" for all 52 year old women just because people say she should. If she wants to ride baby cock and look youthful then so be it. It doesn't harm anyone.

She always seemed desperate and ridiculous to some people, even since the start of her career. Did she ever really give a fuck? no. She's not going to become celibate and dress and act the way it's "socially acceptable" for all 52 year old women just because people say she should. If she wants to ride baby cock and look youthful then so be it. It doesn't harm anyone.

:lmao::lmao:

Guest Njova25

My question is if she is still gonna be the creepy older lady in her 60's still dating young 20 something boys? She's never really done anything in the public eye that's been socially acceptable but this penchant for very young boys like people said it's making her look desperate ridiculous and sad.

My question is if she is still gonna be the creepy older lady in her 60's still dating young 20 something boys?

In her 30's people said she was old and desperate and couldnt even remotely conceive the life she has now at her 50's. I belive this says a lot about Madonna... she is no ordinary woman. never been never will.

My question is if she is still gonna be the creepy older lady in her 60's still dating young 20 something boys? She's never really done anything in the public eye that's been socially acceptable but this penchant for very young boys like people said it's making her look desperate ridiculous and sad.

:thumbsup:

oh PLEASE

Pumping silicone in your face and going after boys that are just a few years older than your kids is not very rebellious or courageous. It's desperate and pathetic. Would it be any other female star, every one of you would be laughing and pointing fingers.

That said, I don't lose any sleep over this ... just some more respect

I just don't get this whole DESPERATE thing. Sure Madonna has Peter Pan syndrome as evidenced by her plastic surgery BUT I don't see the whole Jesus thing as her being DESPERATE. She said it herself on the Ryan Seacrest interview. She likes younger guys because they're fun. Why be so negative about something that's likely NOT as psychologically deep as you guys think? She's probably just trying to keep her life interesting and have good sex. That Sex & The City chick (Samantha, I don't know her real name) was fucking around with a 20-something not long ago but no one really gave a shit. I think people just assume the worst with Madonna.