Madonna moves on from Jesus Luz with dancer Brahim Zaibat

Bitch

mirror

Jesus Luz and Meg Mathews cuddle up

By Dean Piper 17/10/2010

image-4-for-sunday-mirror-pictures-17-10-10-gallery-714429905.jpg

No wonder MADONNA'S ex JESUS LUZ was snuggling up to MEG MATHEWS in this oversized furry gilet - I wouldn't have said no to a cuddle myself.

The model kept himself warm behind the decks with Noel Gallagher's ex at London club Altitude.

Across the pond, Jesus' own ex-lover has been whipping up a bit of controversy with her latest beau.

Apparently she's been touching tonsils with her Sticky and Sweet tour choreographer BRAHIM RACHIKI in full view of everyone at a New York club. A source said: "They were making out in front of other guests."

I'd like to commend Madge. Jesus was only 24, while Brahim is the not-so-ripe old age of 33. You're taking pigeon steps in the right direction, M...

^ If you would actuality read the thread you'd know that it's not the guy - as mentioned, Page Six got the wrong Brahim.

Anyway, I finally saw today M's speech at Macy's last month and noticed that when mentioning the dancers she also named the Brahim dude. Guess she was hitting that for a while now.

Guest Njova25

He looks a little drunk I thought he would probably hook up with someone younger but this woman looks like she's in her 40's, so it really seems like he has some kind of creepy older woman fetish.

mirror

Jesus Luz and Meg Mathews cuddle up

By Dean Piper 17/10/2010

No wonder MADONNA'S ex JESUS LUZ was snuggling up to MEG MATHEWS in this oversized furry gilet - I wouldn't have said no to a cuddle myself.

The model kept himself warm behind the decks with Noel Gallagher's ex at London club Altitude.

Across the pond, Jesus' own ex-lover has been whipping up a bit of controversy with her latest beau.

Apparently she's been touching tonsils with her Sticky and Sweet tour choreographer BRAHIM RACHIKI in full view of everyone at a New York club. A source said: "They were making out in front of other guests."

I'd like to commend Madge. Jesus was only 24, while Brahim is the not-so-ripe old age of 33. You're taking pigeon steps in the right direction, M...

Why does lil' baby Jesus like women old enough to be his mother? Is it some sort of psychosis? He's quite literally a mother fucker.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Why does lil' baby Jesus like women old enough to be his mother? Is it some sort of psychosis? He's quite literally a mother fucker.

:lol:

He likes dem cobweb cunts mm hmm.

Boy you gotta REPUTASHAAAHHN

But you gonna hafta PROVE IT

I see a LITTLE hesitashauhhhn

Am I gonna haftashowya

Thatfitifeels RIGHT get on your MARK

Step to the BEAT

Boi

That's what it's FOR

:zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

Don't really see think it's about 'fighting a fight' or whatever, it's just about being with guys she's sexually attracted to. The same type she was ALWAYS attracted to; from the days of dance-lessons in Michigan, where she fancied the male dancers, to days she was cruising for young Latinos in her limo around NY and so one...

Personally, I find the other Brahim way hotter, as I'm attracted to a mature looking men and don't find young ones appealing, so I can't really relate there, but that's her type; the type she was always attracted to.

Yeah, suddenly she's only fucking young boys. I don't care if he's latino or not, he's a child and and 10 years older than her own child. There are older latinos you know. With Jesus I thought, well maybe she's ALSO in love even if he looks dumb and she's not. Now he's out of the picture but there is another one (SAME AGE) already in?

I mean, he was born the year of True Blue!

So did i :(

Are you her new boyfriend? Her next one should be someone born in 92, THE YEAR OF SEX! :wow:

I usually don't care for her personal life, I mean she's of course free to do whatever she wants and she'll do it anyway, but this time I hope this whole story is fake. And I would say the same if she was a man.

Are you her new boyfriend? Her next one should be someone born in 92, THE YEAR OF SEX! :wow:

I usually don't care for her personal life, I mean she's of course free to do whatever she wants and she'll do it anyway, but this time I hope this whole story is fake. And I would say the same if she was a man.

So much for lady of the manor... :(

GO MIDGE!!!!!! :boxing:

The 1st guy looked like a rapist, this 2nd kid is nothing special, but Jesus... he was one of a kind. :wow:

Nah, I would think there are many retarded, mediocre looking brasilians out there.

This new kid is cute but nothing special. Better than POOR BRAVE Downs syndrome afflicted baby Hesus though.