Madonna moves on from Jesus Luz with dancer Brahim Zaibat

Bitch

I agree,it seems like she always must have some new 'boyfriend'.After the marriage to Guy,it would have been a good idea to stay single for awhile,do some soul-searching,give herself time to "get over" Guy.Instead,she keeps jumping into all these relationships with little boys! It doesn't seem like real love.Reminds me of J-Lo,when she used to do this same thing.I can't see why some people can't just be single and happy,at least for awhile.

A good idea for you or for her?

I agree,it seems like she always must have some new 'boyfriend'.After the marriage to Guy,it would have been a good idea to stay single for awhile,do some soul-searching,give herself time to "get over" Guy.Instead,she keeps jumping into all these relationships with little boys! It doesn't seem like real love.Reminds me of J-Lo,when she used to do this same thing.I can't see why some people can't just be single and happy,at least for awhile.

I don't think that's going to happen really. She's one of those people who doesn't do "alone".

If anything, there seems to be some overlaps (using euphemism here) between most of her romantic relationships.

Guest chatty kathy

Bo will get his red string, dress in white and obediently follow her into the kabballah-lite center

on Sabbath night. She'll have saved another, given him 15 minutes he wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

Happened for that Jesus dude.

but do you think this is true? I mean, maybe they fuc&^% but dating???? Madonna dont like the idea of people from her circle giving interviews and talking and now this guy is talking about her . I mean, Jesus spoke ( that I remember ) too little and almost nothing....

I'm kinda sad she is not going to grow old with somebody. As much as Guy is hated around here, I thought he was probably the closest thing to a life-long partner she was gonna have.

I'm kinda sad she is not going to grow old with somebody. As much as Guy is hated around here, I thought he was probably the closest thing to a life-long partner she was gonna have.

So you know that she will never find love again ?

So you know that she will never find love again ?

No, but let's face it: Single at 52 doesn't have favorable odds, especially in the entertainment industry. If she does though, all the better.

I agree.She had the real thing with Guy,or at least it appeared that way.These temporary flings with young boys....it just doesn't seem genuine and she sets herself up for alot of media criticism (not that she really cares,of course,but still....)

Growing old with someone is overrated.

Perhaps for some, and maybe Madonna is one of those people. I actually think there is value in shared memories, especially when you are much older. Otherwise, it's just you and someone who gets to listen to a story they had no part in.

I think W.E. is going to be Madonna's subconscious commentary on her last marriage. Everyone thinks she'll tell us via the next album, but I think it will be the film.

Perhaps for some, and maybe Madonna is one of those people. I actually think there is value in shared memories, especially when you are much older. Otherwise, it's just you and someone who gets to listen to a story they had no part in.

I think W.E. is going to be Madonna's subconscious commentary on her last marriage. Everyone thinks she'll tell us via the next album, but I think it will be the film.

Of course, to each his own. I do believe that Madonna is one of those people who dreads of being stuck in a miserable and an unfulfilling relationship and that overweights almost everything; including achieving that social goal of growing old with someone. I assume that to her it's just one of society's expectation that was put on a pedestal and that doesn't necessarily fit these days, or especially to every single individual.

I - too - don't think she'll deal much with the divorce in her next album. In many ways her last one was her break up album; as there were direct references to the misery in that marriage and her confusion about whether or not she should end it.

I think that she'll address her divorce in her future projects merely to the extend of an anecdote or a subtle joke (like she did on The Marriage Ref, with that prenup joke).