Madonna moves on from Jesus Luz with dancer Brahim Zaibat

Bitch

take you pills honey.

actually you just need to take the stick out of your ass. you're the one who has the problem with m dating young guys, not me.

Is Willow Smith knocking down barriers and breaking taboos too?

A 9 year old acting like a ghetto slut

now you're just being an ass. :inlove:

:lol:

Like this is a REAL PROBLEM for me :lmao:

Just stop acting like a 12 old britney fan in 99 please. She's just a fucking pop star you know?

apparently it is a real problem for you otherwise you wouldn't be calling her pathetic and disgusting for dating a younger man. as far as the britney comment; pot,kettle,black.

The ones who have a problem with her dating young guys seem to assume she wants to be in a deep, heavy relationship. I think she's just having fun and isn't taking it all so seriously. If you are looking for a "boy toy" WHY NOT go for the younger ones?

"They'd do it too if they were you!"

The ones who have a problem with her dating young guys seem to assume she wants to be in a deep, heavy relationship. I think she's just having fun and isn't taking it all so seriously. If you are looking for a "boy toy" WHY NOT go for the younger ones?

"They'd do it too if they were you!"

Yes thats nice and all when she was freshly divorced and wanted some 'fun' but at what point does 'fun' become enough and you become interested in something more than a hard dick and a young face? For such a smart woman, she sure is acting like a 16 year old. I thought 'fun was overrated'.

This other dancer was there too . Maybe Madonna is just working with him.

get_preview.php?id=6103607

Isn't that Williams "Normann" Charlemoine? Gosh, they never say those two are dating and he's been hanging out with her for more than 2 years now.

still not sure she's actually with this Brahim dude. Interior designer david Collins was also with her and is the one pictured with her in the car. Maybe she's just playing along with these rumours to fuck with us. Everybody is up un arms about her dating this guy,but there really is no proof...