Madonna moves on from Jesus Luz with dancer Brahim Zaibat

Bitch

• 2 weeks later...

New gossip about this Brahim...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1327140/Madonnas-new-boyfriend-Brahim-Zaibas-shocks-mother.html

If it is true (who knows?) I think it is interesting he is a Muslim and a Virgo (same sign as Guy Ritchie).

:lmao: the daily mail strikes again. Love how they get these exclusive interviews; He says his ultimate aim in life is to help children from similar underprivileged backgrounds. ‘I just want to get on with my life – for everything to be normal,’ he told the Daily Mail

So Brahim spoke with the daily mail?? Remember they also had an interview with Jesus luz' father that turned out not to be true.

I hope all this gossip turns out to be just that,gossip. She needs a MAN. But it's her life and non of our bussines i guess.

Guest Njova25

I don't know it seems like Madonna can't be alone like she always has to have someone around anyways I think I would prefer her to be alone at this point and not with anyone at all especially not little boys.

I don't know it seems like Madonna can't be alone like she always has to have someone around anyways I think I would prefer her to be alone at this point and not with anyone at all especially not little boys.

I think the divorce hit her hard and it's her way of dealing with it. :shrug:

New gossip about this Brahim...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1327140/Madonnas-new-boyfriend-Brahim-Zaibas-shocks-mother.html

If it is true (who knows?) I think it is interesting he is a Muslim and a Virgo (same sign as Guy Ritchie).

The Daily Mail is unbelievable. They always get something wrong! Don't they have fact checkers? They write Madonna doesn't speak a word of French. But she does know some French. I"ve heard her speak it in interviews. although maybe not fluently.

I'm not an expert on astrology but from what I've read Leos and Virgos tend not to get along and are not the best match for a couple. So I can't see Madonna saying Leos and Virgos are perfect for each other!

:lmao: the daily mail strikes again. Love how they get these exclusive interviews; He says his ultimate aim in life is to help children from similar underprivileged backgrounds. ‘I just want to get on with my life – for everything to be normal,’ he told the Daily Mail

So Brahim spoke with the daily mail?? Remember they also had an interview with Jesus luz' father that turned out not to be true.

I hope all this gossip turns out to be just that,gossip. She needs a MAN. But it's her life and non of our bussines i guess.

I can just imagine if Madonna was seen with a "man" her own age, people on this site would be tearing apart the guy for having wrinkles or having one extra ounce of fat on his body. I pity the poor soul. Madonna can't win. If she dates a young due she's pathetic, but if she dates an older guy, people would say he's not worthy.

http://bradsbeard.com/brahim-rachikis-mom-confirms-hes-dating-madonna/

Brahim Rachiki’s Mom Confirms He’s Dating Madonna

A ha! A mother never lies!

Madonna‘s relationship with her choreographer Brahim Rachiki has just been outed by his own momma.

Even though Madonna’s reps have denied that the two were dating, saying that the rumors were “not true,” Rachiki’s mom insists that her son is dating the pop star.

She says:

“My mouth fell open when I realized that my son was Madonna’s new boyfriend. It’s something I’m still trying to come to terms with.

Madonna was already a big star when I was a schoolgirl, let alone when Brahim was growing up. The whole situation is very strange indeed – surreal even.”

Ha! Surreal, indeed! But we think they look really good together! Hope this one lasts, Madonna!

this one looks like a friggin' LAMA.

ewww..he just wants to shag some rich poom poom.

Madonna's startin to look pretty stupid.

I could see the 1x love at any age thing...but 2 in a row makes her look

sorta pathetic.

btw... did jesus have to forfit that 2 mil condo in walkin distance of her NYC home ?

Boyfriend Revealed: Backup Dancer Brahim Zaibat

brahimzaibatreal2.jpg

The mother of Madonna’s latest toyboy told yesterday of her astonishment when her son told her who he was dating. Frenchwoman Patricia Vidal said she received a phone call from her 24-year-old son Brahim Zaibat, a dancer working in New York.

‘I’ve got a new girlfriend,’ he said. The mother of four was unperturbed when he mentioned an age gap of eight years. ‘You’ve always been mature for your age – it will be good to spend some time with a girl who’s a bit older than you,’ she said.

‘No,’ Zaibat replied. ‘She’s eight years older than you, Mum – and her name is Madonna.’

‘My mouth fell open when I realised that my son was Madonna’s new boyfriend,’ said 44-year-old Miss Vidal at her ninth-floor flat on a dingy council estate in Lyon. ‘It’s something I’m still trying to come to terms with. ‘Madonna was already a big star when I was a schoolgirl, let alone when Brahim was growing up. The whole situation is very strange indeed – surreal even.’ Zaibat met 52-year-old Madonna in September when he was dancing at the launch of her new line of clothes at Macy’s department store in New York. She invited him out and observers say it was love at first sight. They have become regulars at the Sullivan Room, a dance club where they sit in the VIP area sharing bottles of Fiji mineral water. On a recent trip to London they were seen kissing and cuddling in a nightclub.

However the relationship is not without its obstacles. Zaibat’s English is far from fluent while Madonna does not speak a word of French.  And, like his mother, Zaibat does not even like Madonna’s music very much. Most importantly, he is a devout Muslim who – according to his mother – prays to Allah a number of times a day and shuns alcohol and cigarettes. Those religious views contrast sharply with the hedonistic lifestyle personified by the Material Girl. Moreover, Madonna is a high-profile follower of Kabbalah, a variation of Judaism.

Miss Vidal – whose Algerian husband left her and their four children when Zaibat was still a young boy – explained: ‘This is certainly not the kind of thing Brahim was brought up to involve himself with. ‘Things didn’t work out between me and my husband, but Brahim was raised as a good Muslim. Brahim’s faith is hugely important to him, and has got him through some very difficult times.’ She continued: ‘I certainly wouldn’t say we’re overjoyed by Brahim’s relationship with a non-Muslim, and the fact that she’s Madonna doesn’t make things any easier.

‘The only other thing I’m prepared to say about all this is that I think it was Madonna who moved in on Brahim rather than the other way round. I think she’s very well known for this kind of thing.’ Madonna’s initial topic of conversation with Zaibat was apparently that she is a Leo – born in August 1958 - while he - born in September 1986 - is a Virgo. She said the two star signs were naturally suited.

Miss Vidal said: ‘Brahim has younger siblings so he feels very happy in the company of younger people, including kids. I’m sure Madonna will appreciate this if Brahim is spending time with her children.’ Zaibat is aware of the relative financial security Luz gained from his relationship with Madonna, propelling himself from an impoverished wannabe to a £20,000-a-night DJ and Dolce & Gabbana model. He says his ultimate aim in life is to help children from similar underprivileged backgrounds. ‘I just want to get on with my life – for everything to be normal,’ he told the Daily Mail. The phone calls home have continued despite his high-profile romance. Zaibat even spent a night back at the Lyon flat late last month. ‘He hadn’t changed a bit,’ his mother said, pointing proudly to the fact that Brahim slept in his childhood bed and watched TV with everybody, as he always did as a boy. ‘Nothing has changed him at all – as far as he is concerned he’s just got a new girlfriend and wants to enjoy himself. ‘He’s always been very shy when he’s not dancing, and will definitely not try to take advantage of his new status. ‘On the contrary, Brahim will do everything he can to keep a low profile, and to carry on working hard.’

It seems he is not planning to bring his new girlfriend home to meet his family in the near future. ‘No, I can’t see Madonna arriving here any time soon,’ added Miss Vidal. ‘She has given us quite a few surprises recently, but that really would be one too far.’

• 4 weeks later...

Ordinary Girl: Madonna's new boyfriend says she 'just a woman like all the others'

By Peter Allen

Madonna's new boyfriend has spoken for the first time about his love for the pop queen - describing her as 'just a woman like all the others'.

In a highly revealing interview, 24-year-old Brahim Zaibat said the passionate affair had made him suspicious of old friends, and caused him to change his mobile number.

But, despite the masses of unwanted attention, the French break dancer said he believed he had a future with the 52-year-old superstar.

article-0-0C53C69E000005DC-898_468x582.jpg

Lifting the lid: Brahim Zaibat has spoken out about his relationship with Madonna for the first time in a revealing interview, pictured here in October

Asked about their first meeting in New York, Brahim said: 'It all started on September 22nd at the launch of Madonna's new ready-to-wear clothing range.

'My mate Norman, who danced for her and who became her personal trainer, asked me to dance at the evening. I performed a solo to Material Girl. Then I met Madonna on the sidelines, and she just thanked me for my show.

'It wasn't like meeting a monster! She's just a woman like all the others. She's an extraordinary artist and world famous, of course, but a woman above all.

'You know she wasn't the first well known female singer I'd met. I was delighted to meet her but not stressed out.'

Brahim said his first words to Madonna were 'Hi, how are you?', adding cheekily: 'I'm not saying things have gone very fast since then, but things have happened in order.'

article-0-0C4A062E000005DC-592_233x653.jpg

Cougar: Madonna, pictured here last month in Mexico City

Eyebrows were immediately raised about the relationship, because of the age gap, and because Brahim is a devout Muslim, while Madonna is a follower of Kabbalah, a variation of Judaism.

Asked if he was a fan of Madonna as a child, Brahim said: 'It wasn't the kind of sound I had on my I-pod but I knew her tracks. I've since pretty much listened to all she's done.

'She's put lots of breakdance and hip hop in her last tracks and she's passionate about dance. Her dream as a child was to become a dancer. That's another thing we have in common.'

Asked why the pair had gone public about their love, Brahim said: 'It wasn't her deliberate decision and it wasn't mine. We were in a club and we were seen dancing together.

'It was because it was Madonna that the affair took on massive proportions. Nothing was calculated by us. We had a nice night together without thinking that there might be paparazzi there.'

Asked what had changed in his life, Madonna said: 'Deep down, not much really. I've stayed the same. It's others who have changed.

'People I haven't seen for seven years have suddenly remembered that I exist. It's become unmanageable. So I've changed my mobile number.

'Apart from that, what's being said about me in France is driving me mad. It doesn't interest me at all. Journalists can say what they want. What's not acceptable, though, is for them to touch my family.'

Speaking to journalists from France's Grazia magazine, Brahim said: 'Colleagues of yours have come to my house to take photographs of my mother and get information from her.'

Brahim, who still officially lives in a council flat in Lyon, eastern France, said he resented being portrayed as a poor boy from a rough estate made good.

Brahim also blasted claims made by his mother, Patricia Vidal, 44, that the family was surprised that his girlfriend was a full eight years older than her.

Brahim said: 'To make things clear. Lots of stories are going around about me and some are completely false. Those about my supposed edgy past in the suburbs, for example. All the claims of my mother, completely invented.

'Now I want to speak for myself, I hope so that people can discover a little bit about who I really am.

'I had a normal childhood. We were four children, and because my mother brought us up on her own I took on the role of a substitute father.

'Apart from this, I enjoyed exactly the same childhood as any other kid from my social class. At around 13 or 14, dance became an obsession for me, and I quickly reached a high standard, thanks to my flexibility which was exceptional.

'Then I formed the Pockemon Crew and, in 2003, I became champion of the world. It all happened very quickly.

article-1335137-0C53DE3E000005DC-300_468x533.jpg

Former fling: Madonna was previously dating Brazilian model Jesus Luz

'In Japan people stop me in the street, because they've seen my show. But in France, outside the world of hip-hop, no-one has heard of me. It's only since the rumours of my relationship with Madonna started that I exist in the media.'

Asked if Madonna was upset by all the publicity, Brahim said: 'No, they're not subjects which concern her. That said, I'm learning a great deal about how she manages her own affairs. I'm an apprentice!'

Last month Mrs Vidal said: 'Madonna was already a big star when I was a schoolgirl, let alone when Brahim was growing up. The whole situation is very strange indeed - surreal even.'

Zaibat's English is far from fluent while Madonna does not speak a word of French.

And, like Zaibat, Mrs Vidal did not know much like Madonna's music very much.

Most importantly, she said he was a devout Muslim who prays to Allah a number of times a day and shuns alcohol and cigarettes.

Those religious views contrast sharply with the hedonistic lifestyle personified by Madonna.

Miss Vidal - whose Algerian husband left her and their four children when Zaibat was still a young boy - explained: 'This is certainly not the kind of thing Brahim was brought up to involve himself with.'

Before Zaibat, Madonna dated another 24-year-old - Brazilian Jesus Luz.

Zaibat is aware of the relative financial security Luz gained from his relationship with Madonna, propelling himself from an impoverished wannabe to a £20,000-a-night DJ and Dolce & Gabbana model.

However he has told friends and family he has no interest in exploiting his relationship with the star.

He says his ultimate aim in life is to help children from similar underprivileged backgrounds. 'I just want to get on with my life - for everything to be normal,' he said.

The full interview with Brahim is in France's Grazia magazine, which comes out today.

Asked if he was a fan of Madonna as a child, Brahim said: 'It wasn't the kind of sound I had on my I-pod but I knew her tracks. I've since pretty much listened to all she's done.

Wow. Madonna is dating someone who can say that as a child, he did not have her music on his iPod. Lets think about that for a second.

so he wasnt into her music before they started dating... so was guy, dennis, and probably many others..

that's not what we're talking about. we're talking about how he said that as a kid, he didnt have any of her music on his iPod. The fact that he can say that when he was a kid he owned an iPod is what we are talking about. Because, you know, iPods are a fairly new invention...

that's not what we're talking about. we're talking about how he said that as a kid, he didnt have any of her music on his iPod. The fact that he can say that when he was a kid he owned an iPod is what we are talking about. Because, you know, iPods are a fairly new invention...

I know that was also something that u guys talked about but for some reason I always see ipods as ipod touches, which have only been on the market for three years, so I automatically assumed he just used the wrong words or it got lost under translation (from french to english) or something like that. Never took it too literally..

anyway he's a few months older than me and I remember listening to casette tapes all the time as a kid, and so did he probably, but he just said ipods instead. I agree it sounds a bit weird and funny as it proves he's so young.. but he's not THAT young ;)

I agree,it seems like she always must have some new 'boyfriend'.After the marriage to Guy,it would have been a good idea to stay single for awhile,do some soul-searching,give herself time to "get over" Guy.Instead,she keeps jumping into all these relationships with little boys! It doesn't seem like real love.Reminds me of J-Lo,when she used to do this same thing.I can't see why some people can't just be single and happy,at least for awhile.