A portrait of Madonna at 52

XXL

I don't get the massive worry about Lady Gaga, and yet her thread is always active. The mysteries of life! :dazed:

The difference, dear isaac is that I am not wishing that Gaga be something than what she wants to be. I'm wishing that she would be more honest with what she is. You can call Madonna provocative or even inappropriate, depending on which school of thought you subscribe to. What you can never call her though is disingenuous or pretentious. She wants it. She does it.

Madonna is a total anachronism. She is usually ten years ahead in relation to social activity. No doubt in ten to 15 years time it will be the norm for 50 year olds to be dressing sexually and being brave enough to have fun. Then everybody who can't move on and accept that even 50 year olds can have passion will commit mass suicide over the tragedy of age.

No doubt in ten to 15 years time it will be the norm for 50 year olds to be dressing sexually and being brave enough to have fun.

blog070809_sharon.jpg

There's nothing more inspiring than a 50-something woman in control of her pussy and totally unashamed about it. Umph! :queenbitch:

blog070809_sharon.jpg

There's nothing more inspiring than a 50-something woman in control of her pussy and totally unashamed about it. Umph! :quuenbitch:

She must have been upset it caused so little a stir. She looked hot though.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Bullshit. Everybody in Hollywood is doing the same thing. Nothing new. Next.

Yes.

Madonna at 50, plastic faced and fucking a 20 year old is not SOCIAL FREEDOM or some sort of FUTURE PREDICTION FOR WOMENS LIBERATION. PLease get fucking real. We've seen many famous women who can't LET GO before her, it's not a BAD trhing, but it is what it is, and she isn't making some massive statement with it.

So much over blown cringe worthy pish gets thrown around here when it comes to everything Madonna related.

Madonna wouldn't even claim she's doing anything revolutionary. She's just confident and knows she looks good and is having a good time. She knows in order to extend her FUN TIMES she probably needed to get her faced tuned up and not let herself go. That's perfectly cool to me, and I'm glad she's setting a good example. But revolutionary this isn't. It's just about living it up.

blog070809_sharon.jpg

There's nothing more inspiring than a 50-something woman in control of her pussy and totally unashamed about it. Umph! :queenbitch:

Yes, people looking for a cure for CANCER and AIDS have nothing on aging sex symbols with too much money in their bank accounts and too much botox and fillers in their faces.

Yes, people looking for a cure for CANCER and AIDS have nothing on aging sex symbols with too much money in their bank accounts and too much botox and fillers in their faces.

Yeah yeah yeah, all that shit's nice too. (Not as hot, but nice.) :horn:

Guest Pud Whacker

OH WHEN THE SHEEP, GO MARCHING IN, OH WHEN THE SHEEP GO MARCHING ON - I DONT WANT TO BE IN THAT NUMBER...WHEN THE SHEEP GO MARCHING IN.

CMON EVERYONE..''OH WHEN THE SHEEP..."

:rotfl:

Bullshit. Everybody in Hollywood is doing the same thing. Nothing new. Next.

Yes. That vintage term 'Cougar' has been around for longer than we have all been alive. :rolleyes: The point is not about Madonna starting some kind of REVOLUTION. The point is that she should be able to follow her desires without being discriminated against simply because of her gender and age. Not just Madonna, all people and in all ways. Men get a raw deal too sometimes. So do young people. The point for me is that people in society nowadays are constantly trying to pull away peoples freedom. I don't understand why. If you don't like Madonna being sexual and having fun, don't buy her sticky and sweet DVD. Don't support the cause that you are against. Madonna obviously doesn't spend 24/7 in a leotard, dancing. It's her job. I believe that people who take care of their bodies should be able to show them off and be proud of them. She isn't being inappropriate to me. She isn't suggesting any act that I disagree with, so I don't understand the issue. I personally enjoy her carefree attitude and her display of her body. It MAKES SENSE with the work she is portraying and the way she behaves. My personal style choices would not be underwear and a tophat. However, it WORKS on stage as a costume. My personal taste in clothes is much more pared down, simple, elegant and serious tailoring. That's my taste. I love it when Madonna does it, because she is VIBRANT. However, sometimes that vibrancy isn't right for the story she is telling. I don't believe Madonna is trying to cause uproar or start a revolution. She is living her life, chasing her dreams and performing in the way she knows how. If you don't like it, why are you a fan? Go and watch Mariah Carey STANDING STILL in a horrid EVENING DRESS attempting to look SEXY and DEMURE. Ugh. Sickening.

What is your inspiration? The Grim reaper?

Yes. That vintage term 'Cougar' has been around for longer than we have all been alive. :rolleyes: The point is not about Madonna starting some kind of REVOLUTION. The point is that she should be able to follow her desires without being discriminated against simply because of her gender and age. Not just Madonna, all people and in all ways. Men get a raw deal too sometimes. So do young people. The point for me is that people in society nowadays are constantly trying to pull away peoples freedom. I don't understand why. If you don't like Madonna being sexual and having fun, don't buy her sticky and sweet DVD. Don't support the cause that you are against. Madonna obviously doesn't spend 24/7 in a leotard, dancing. It's her job. I believe that people who take care of their bodies should be able to show them off and be proud of them. She isn't being inappropriate to me. She isn't suggesting any act that I disagree with, so I don't understand the issue. I personally enjoy her carefree attitude and her display of her body. It MAKES SENSE with the work she is portraying and the way she behaves. My personal style choices would not be underwear and a tophat. However, it WORKS on stage as a costume. My personal taste in clothes is much more pared down, simple, elegant and serious tailoring. That's my taste. I love it when Madonna does it, because she is VIBRANT. However, sometimes that vibrancy isn't right for the story she is telling. I don't believe Madonna is trying to cause uproar or start a revolution. She is living her life, chasing her dreams and performing in the way she knows how. If you don't like it, why are you a fan? Go and watch Mariah Carey STANDING STILL in a horrid EVENING DRESS attempting to look SEXY and DEMURE. Ugh. Sickening.

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Very inspiring.

:lmao:

Again, for me it has nothing to do with her age. I'm just tired of this act, I enjoyed it in the last years but it's time to move on. And I'm not against Madonna being sexy, I'm against Madonna acting like Miley Cyrus.

The finger in the pants "dance move" was fun when she did it in 2006, but it wasn't fun anymore in her last tour. To me, she's just trying too hard and it's lame. And it's my fucking opinion and I don't need an essay about it.

Thank you very much.

Linda and her LONG LEGS and WIDE OPEN NOSTRILS :wow::wow:

Come on. We all know your inspiration is yellow ochre bad tranny wigs, cocaine diets, aural bullshit and gay club queen psychology. The Lady of Gaga. That girl who all her life wanted to be a pop star who ripped off MY inspirations. The ones that you mock. The people who BUILT fashion from the ground up. Yes, those lame inspirations I have are the ones that she shits on the grave of. R.I.P Schiaparelli. :( P.S Linda has more beauty in her nostrils than you could ever dream of knowing.

Go and watch Mariah Carey STANDING STILL in a horrid EVENING DRESS attempting to look SEXY and DEMURE. Ugh. Sickening.

Serious, talk about vulgarity!

Come on. We all know your inspiration is yellow ochre bad tranny wigs, cocaine diets, aural bullshit and gay club queen psychology. The Lady of Gaga. That girl who all her life wanted to be a pop star who ripped off MY inspirations. The ones that you mock. The people who BUILT fashion from the ground up. Yes, those lame inspirations I have are the ones that she shits on the grave of. R.I.P Schiaparelli. :( P.S Linda has more beauty in her nostrils than you could ever dream of knowing.

Its just an IMPLOSION of WORSTNESS :lmao::lmao::lmao: