A portrait of Madonna at 52

XXL

When was this printed? At least they used a good choice of photos.

I want classy Madonna back

sremob36.jpg

sremob25.jpg

I enjoyed Vadge, but now it's time to move on baby. You're a joke for lots of people, and I'm not talking about the uk press only.

Madonna will always be sexy, she doesn't need to flash her pussy every single time she's on a stage. Esther too was sexy, and Isaac..she was Esther in the Re-Invetion tour. So..

I enjoyed Vadge, but now it's time to move on baby. You're a joke for lots of people, and I'm not talking about the uk press only.

Madonna will always be sexy, she doesn't need to flash her pussy every single time she's on a stage. Esther too was sexy, and Isaac..she was Esther in the Re-Invetion tour. So..

I don't think she'll do it anymore. She just can't. She pushed it to the limits as far as she could with Hard Candy and its revolting album cover & the Dry & Sour tour. The last round of plasto maybe bought her some more time, but now I think she'll at the very least tone it down somewhat.

The last time she sorta could pull it off was Confessions in spite of naysayers, she looked amazing back then and many were impressed by how she looks, she should've stopped there.

I don't think she'll do it anymore. She just can't. She pushed it to the limits as far as she could with Hard Candy and its revolting album cover & the Dry & Sour tour. The last round of plasto maybe bought her some more time, but now I think she'll at the very least tone it down somewhat.

The last time she sorta could pull it off was Confessions in spite of naysayers, she looked amazing back then and many were impressed by how she looks, she should've stopped there.

I agree.

I think the main reason I love Madonna (besides the music), is that she has never done what was socially acceptable for a woman (now an older woman). I've been hearing that she is too old to be that sexy since the Sex book.

I think the main reason I love Madonna (besides the music), is that she has never done what was socially acceptable for a woman (now an older woman). I've been hearing that she is too old to be that sexy since the Sex book.

Yes, she has played the sexy card forever. Don't you think it's time to change, for a woman that says all the time that she doesn't want to do the same thing twice?

I'm not interested in the social thing anymore, I'm just really tired of this "I have a pussy" attitude because it's been 5 years already. In a way, she was less vulgar in the 92-94 years.