A portrait of Madonna at 52

XXL

Yes, she has played the sexy card forever. Don't you think it's time to change, for a woman that says all the time that she doesn't want to do the same thing twice?

I'm not interested in the social thing anymore, I'm just really tired of this "I have a pussy" attitude because it's been 5 years already. In a way, she was less vulgar in the 92-94 years.

You weren't there for the Erotica/Sex era were you? That was "vulgarity" at it's most brilliant. I really don't see that she is being too sexy recently at all. I think the only problem now is her age. She's really not any more sexual than usual.

You weren't there for the Erotica/Sex era were you? That was "vulgarity" at it's most brilliant. I really don't see that she is being too sexy recently at all. I think the only problem now is her age. She's really not any more sexual than usual.

mhm....and it's really only a problem for people who have a problem with age itself. People are just projecting their own fears and hangups.

What I see as her being playfully sexual is viewed as VULGAR AND TACKY to others. And how does one act their age? She's old enough to do, wear, and act how she wants and those who oppose can do what Pud would recommend:

a1b45n45u45uuu.gif

EAT IT.

I want I want I want!....whine whine whine!

Since when does Madonna care what you want? She's gonna do what she wants to do, and if that means being sexy, then so be it. Get over it, or move on. :sassy:

well this is a DISCUSSION forum so I think people should be able to DISCUSS what they want :crazy:

it's not like Madonna is gonna read this and cry so calm down

if8r9w.jpg

What I see as her being playfully sexual is viewed as VULGAR AND TACKY to others. And how does one act their age? She's old enough to do, wear, and act how she wants and those who oppose can do what Pud would recommend:

a1b45n45u45uuu.gif

EAT IT.

:clap:

a1b45n45u45uuu.gif

EAT IT.

:clap:

I love those D&G pics! They're mature sexy...I LOVE IT! :wow:

But nevermind the naked..S&S Vogue outfit was just plain fuckin ugly..but we've been here before..

So anyway..here's a screencap from the Saudi Arabian censored & retouched Sricky & Sweet DVD :wow::wow:

dyan.jpg?w=604&h=842

without makeup, madonna looks like any 52 yo woman who's aging

Erm.. have you ever taken a good look at women of 52? and with that I mean different HQ pictures in all kinds of lighting! Madonna has amazing skin that would even make an 18 year old jealous.

Erm.. have you ever taken a good look at women of 52? and with that I mean different HQ pictures in all kinds of lighting! Madonna has amazing skin that would even make an 18 year old jealous.

:thumbsup: Fact.

Why do people care so much about something so trivial? I mean, she's fairly covered up mostly. She shows her legs and that's about it. I would rather she was an interesting freak with a brain, than a conservative nothing. I love everything she has done recently and I adore the whole attitude that she is living by. She always bent the rules. Carry on bending, I say.

URGH another thread of the same people saying the same things in the same way.

I actually agree with you. I don't get what the big massive worry over this sort of shit is anyway.

I actually agree with you. I don't get what the big massive worry over this sort of shit is anyway.

I don't get the massive worry about Lady Gaga, and yet her thread is always active. The mysteries of life! :dazed:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

without makeup, madonna looks like any 52 yo woman who's aging

That's because she is 52. God forbid.

And she doesn't have 18 year old skin, God you lot are stupid :lol: